Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business (683 Views)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business by Dimmarose(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
If you are reading this post count yourself lucky. Join our online class to learn how to make 30k weekly from catering and cleaning business. The beautiful thing about this opportunity is that you don't even need money to start this two lucrative business with the ideas am going to share with you, all you need is your time and hunger for success.

Nigeria is a well strong economical country, just that it’s not been well manage by our government, but still people are becoming millionaires every day from their personal businesses. Many millionaires in Nigeria today started with small amount of money as beginners and today they have become the big names to be mentioned all over Africa when it comes to business.

You can also startup something now and become a great business man or woman tomorrow, remember a journey of a thousand miles they say begins from a step.

I find personal business more comfortable and profitable, I don’t really know why but I just like business and being self-employed.

On this online training I will be showing you how I make 30kk weekly on catering and cleaning business.

To join this empowerment training chat me up

https:///2349093209019

1 Share

Re: How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business by seglabsy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business by Dimmarose(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please don't drop your number here to avoid been scam.
Just click on this link below to chat with me

https:///2349093209019
Re: How To Make 30k Weekly On Catering And Cleaning Business by Dimmarose(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Some of you are busy looking for a job of 15k a month, when you can actually create this jobs by yourself,
Join now � https:///2349093209019

Website � rozyplaza.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed. (part 2) / NCDC, MTN Support 7 Start-ups With $3,000 To Curb COVID-19 Spread / CBN Debits Banks N1.4 Trillion For Failing To Meet CRR Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.