Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

God Has Chosen Me To Heal Nigeria, Says Kemi Olunloyo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Has Chosen Me To Heal Nigeria, Says Kemi Olunloyo (179 Views)

85% Doctors Planning To Leave Nigeria, Says NARD / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Chosen Me To Heal Nigeria, Says Kemi Olunloyo by Benjaminolaw: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
A Nigerian Born Medical Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has shared her experience, saying God spoke to her a her dream and ready to use her to heal Nigeria.

The pharmacist said God spoke to her in her dream and was told she's the one who God intend to use in healing Nigeria, not the government nor pastors.

She said God woke her up 3 times over COVID19 saying God has chosen her to heal Nigerian over the COVID19 virus not the Government or Churches.

She also said God told her that if she don’t heal Nigeria a lot of people will die massively.

She said"

I had a BAD BAD DREAM last night!
I'm a self professed Evangelist @Evangelistkemi and God spoke to me and woke me up 3 times overnight about #COVID19. He said I'm the one he chose to heal Nigeria not the Government or the Church. Said if I don't people will DIE massively"

Kemi said she has revived the hashtag #ProtectNigeria to use for the assignment.

#This is my Holy Week Revelation. I have revived the hashtag #ProtectNigeria God this is a BIG assignment. Give me the strength as I'm old and tired. To my followers, Pls pray for me. I have posted it on all my platforms and starting God's work now. " She tweeted

According to her, God has told her to empty her bank account and spend it all on health education.

"#GodToKemi
�Revive hashtag #protectNigeria
�Empty your bank account and spend it all on Health Education
�Work around the clock Easter week giving FREE Info to Nigerians
� Do not TALK to anybody
� Unblock your followers
�Visit God @Evangelistkemi for daily instructions��" She tweeted

Source:
https://9jaboard.com.ng/god-has-chosen-me-to-heal-nigeria-says-kemi-olunloyo

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Contact With Infected Caretaker / Coronavirus And 5g In The World-pidgin English (video) / Covid-19 – Cross River State Governor Enforce Law: No Mask No Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.