Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Destroyer's New Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Destroyer's New Heart (194 Views)

This Type Of Woman Beauty Is A Life Destroyer / Ego, the destroyer of a Beautiful Relationship / African Celebrities Who Disappeared Mysteriously #1 Castro De Destroyer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Destroyer's New Heart by thanki410(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Quote: . I recollect that man has goals in his heart , but would love to achieve them with peace in between!

I was the insect in the woods, destruction took heart's centre-stage. I loved tears and man's last plea for mercy. It helped me accomplish the feeling of power.
I wished to be feared, not the fear created from religion or official posts. I chose terror to accomplish mine!
I wished blood on my flip-flop every day , I wished my feet stamped on cadavas I had annihilated from life. I prayed to ransack the community and beyond with my mercenaries.
Here am I today, stationed to these prison walls for a fight so small. The people wanted peace, they couldn't continue running, they paid to have me here. I recollect that man has goals in his heart , but would love to achieve them with peace in between! Today, I seek peace.
Re: The Destroyer's New Heart by Hypnotise: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
thanki410:

Quote: . I recollect that man has goals in his heart , but would love to achieve them with peace in between!

I was the insect in the woods, destruction took heart's centre-stage. I loved tears and man's last plea for mercy. It helped me accomplish the feeling of power.
I wished to be feared, not the fear created from religion or official posts. I chose terror to accomplish mine!
I wished blood on my flip-flop every day , I wished my feet stamped on cadavas I had annihilated from life. I prayed to ransack the community and beyond with my mercenaries.
Here am I today, stationed to these prison walls for a fight so small. The people wanted peace, they couldn't continue running, they paid to have me here. I recollect that man has goals in his heart , but would love to achieve them with peace in between! Today, I seek peace.
what are you talking about

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own UK & USA Mini Importation Business Today - Registration Is FREE / We Should protect Our Children Esp Girls, Rapists Are Everywhere! / COVID19 Essentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.