Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) (107820 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by freethesheeple(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
kiddkash:
why is it so hard for us to follow simple instruction

this kwantree don weak me

Yorubas and Party is like 5 and 6.
Take zombiesim and Madness out of an Average Yoruba guy;you can never take Party Away from him..
So if JJskilz doesnt celebrate his Birthday Party this Year;he will no longer be a man
I just but wonder ooooooo
Cant they Just waite
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by freethesheeple(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Antoeni:
Nice One , They Goofed Big Time .
it’s so Disappointing that Funke & Husband with Their Social Status And Fame Could descend so Low to Level Of a Stack Illiterates.
Meanwhile Naira Marley Should Report At the Station Without any further delay .

Yorubas and Party is like 5 and 6.
Take zombiesim and Madness out of an Average Yoruba guy;you can never take Party Away from him..
So if JJskilz doesnt celebrate his Birthday Party this Year;he will no longer be a man
I just but wonder ooooooo
Cant they Just waite

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Donbabaj: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry Funke, na your husband cause all these things. Why posting on social media. Now dem don use you do scape goat
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by FlameZ80s(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

The thing tire person oh. This is even worse. See corona bonding na
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:

Supported!!!
I know it's the money sharing part u are supporting grin grin grin grin. Ole kee u dia grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Donbabaj: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
positivevibez:
Panti after party

Goodness grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by wealth2al(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by okomile(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
DavidEsq:

I know it's the money sharing part u are supporting grin grin grin grin. Ole kee u dia grin

U r sitting with your chinko phone and insulting people.

If you don't have any meaningful contributions, why not simply keep quiet.

You don't know who I am, neither do I care who you are.

Back off me!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Phyde: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
All the people on this video too are guilty. See how close in contacts they are. Are they above covid-19 ?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmm...to many people around them from the pictures taken...where's the Social Distancing

So the Courts are opened during this Lagos State Lockdown

What a Very Confused Set of Nigerians. embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Howyeh(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
larry90500:
Well they really bleeped up! They could have probably celebrated their party on a lowkey without posting anything on social media, but then everybody wan trend.

But wait, why are they not even practicing social distancing in the court for christ sake. See as all of them dey waka like ants wey see Sugar.
Thank you o.....!
Lets agree they have violated the stated law already......
But, I think our systems in this Country actually need a massive readjustment.
So many things wrong with the video;

1. The court committing the same offence its arraigning ppl for....
2. The offenders are the only ppl using nose mask....
3. The lawyer (or whoever the guiding angel holding Funke is) is holding her like he would have held her in Jan 2019.
4. See how all of them ascending upstairs are rubbing hands on "handrails" as if they are not aware (at all) of preventive measures necessary to be observed at this period...
Failed System!
God help us!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tofax:

Isn't the bible that said the law should be fair and just to all.Why been selective. do Nigerians know God? Majority are full of hatred and with evil heart.

I am never against fair law for all, do Nigerians know God, that will be questions for others and not for me because, i can only tell if i know God
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:

U r sitting with your chinko phone and insulting people.

If you don't have any meaningful contributions, why not simply keep quiet.

You don't know who I am, neither do I care who you are.

Back off me!!!!
The bitterness from this lockdown has so twisted up, u have lost every trace of humour
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Mistaicey2288: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

You're one of the few sensible ones I've come across in here. God bless you for this comment jawe

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Mistaicey2288: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. sad

Abi ooo. Exactly what I'm saying
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.
which money? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Vick14: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
thattnaijaman:
Mr. Man please note that funke akindele is a Northerner. She is from a North Central State called Kogi State.

What has the west got to do with this.

Tribalism is a disease. Stop it.

She is from Ikorodu, Lagos state
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by OChimex: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I really think this is going too far... It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion

Your kind deserves to live in Nigeria with leaders like Shekau, Anini and co, where every lawlessness is slaughtered on the alter of emotions and accepted as normal. Humans should be guided by laws. And if one flouts any, he faces the penalty as a deterrence to others who might Want to follow the same path.

Listen , the Western world is sane because laws are sacrosanct and nobody is above it, no pity, no sentiment. "if you do the crime, be ready to do the time." thats the slogan.

Imagine a soccer legend like Ronaldinho still languishing in prison. Thats how sanity is maintained.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Dreyscort1435(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Prevention is better then medicine, JJC n Funke Una F up big time.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by chubinwa(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is quite embarrassing. they should have tempered mercy with Justice since she had earlier tendered an apology.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Atittude: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Social distancing was not observed on their way to the court room.
What if there was a Carrier of Corona virus?
They were also holding the hand rails while climbing up.
What a world!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by demborise: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Any kind of vpn like pia, nord, hma, sock911 and rdp available
Pof, match ourtime Mate1 etc available at cheap
Whats/App : +1 567 342 1167
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja1:
No social distancing in court but they want to put someone in prison for disobeying the law that they are also breaking in court

This nigeria self.
Exactly what i noticed, where is their own social distance now, yeye people
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Atittude:
Social distancing was not observed on their way to the court room.
What if there was a Carrier of Corona virus?
They were also holding the hand rails while climbing up.
What a world!
Nigeria is a joke aswear grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by roladex(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.
u people r wicked o.this lady has apologised.she said everyone was at her place since d lockdown began no-one came from town.shebi it's becos she is a celebrity that's why she was arrested.a lot of people have held parties in their houses during this lockdown and posted it.so what's the humiliation for.funke now u know u have lots of enemies.people pretending to love u but stab u behind that's life.the want to see it downfall but God pass them ok.w
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by roladex(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the lbirthday party now?
God bless u.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
The police needed high class scape goats to show they're working.

This mumu couple fell for it.
Funke needs to start hanging out with more polished, literate adults whose interactions will engineer her mind in the right paths because I've noticed she's always in the company of street urchins who are better kept and left on set of her productions.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by drlateef: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Do they not observe social distancing in the courtrooms in Nigeria?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by hay123: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
I cant see social distance OR is there no corona virus in court
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by kristo123: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Everyone in this courtroom is guilty of violating the social distance rule...

But they choose to use her as a scape goat stupid people
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Jidbaba: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Everyone in this video at the court should be reorientated and probably be fine for not adhering to government guidelines on social distancing.. non of them is wearing PPE and they are all moving like flock of birds.

There is not difference between the house party and this video at the court environment.

SMH.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Egabs(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Which kind of court is this one no light na phone light be light is the court not also violating the law are they nt more than 20 persons there

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.