Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo (312 Views)

Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by SleekGist: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo shares her revelation, claiming that God woke up her three times to tell that she is the chosen one that will heal Nigeria of Covid 19, and not the Government.

She took to IG to share her revelation, saying:

"#BREAKING HOLY WEEK REVELATION

I had a BAD BAD DREAM last night! I'm a self professed Evangelist @Evangelistkemi and God spoke to me and woke me up 3 times overnight about #COVID19. He said I'm the one he chose to heal Nigeria not the Government or the Church. Said if I don't people will DIE massively. He told me to unblock people and massively start educating everyone. He says I should empty my bank account and start funding #IJcovid19 with my entire life savings with no penny left He's treating me like Job in the Bible. I must obey him. I skipped a heart beat at 3am telling him I will obey. He also told me to REVIVE the hashtag #ProtectNigeria. I begin God's word and work today. He also told me I cannot talk to anyone during this assignment and work around the clock.
I Begin now. Pray for me. SleekGist reports.
#drkemiolunloyo
@evangelistkemi @keminicationsmedia
See post here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/god-said-i-am-the-one-he-choose-to-heal-nigeria-of-covid-19-kemi-olunloyo-reveals-how-god-spoke-to-her/

Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Madness at it's peak!

1 Like

Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by dawnomike(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kemi! Kemi!! Kemi!!! Ooohkay... I will just reserve my comment at this point for now!!!
Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by LegendaryLover(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
ok. just remember to empty your account as you were directed.
Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by bedspread: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Madam Kemi! Madam Kemi!

Anyway who am I to disbelieve you?

There is no one GOD cannot Use
Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's possible.

There have been reported cases of hallucinations as symptoms of COVID-19. Please check your temperature and go for necessary testing.

1 Like

Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by mymadam(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
SleekGist:
...I had a BAD BAD DREAM last night! I'm a self professed Evangelist @Evangelistkemi and God spoke to me and woke me up 3 times overnight about #COVID19. He said I'm the one he chose to heal Nigeria not the Government or the Church. Said if I don't people will DIE massively. He told me to unblock people and massively start educating everyone. He says I should empty my bank account and start funding #IJcovid19 with my entire life savings with no penny left He's treating me like Job in the Bible. I must obey him. I skipped a heart beat at 3am telling him I will obey. He also told me to REVIVE the hashtag #ProtectNigeria. I begin God's word and work today. He also told me I cannot talk to anyone during this assignment and work around the clock.
I Begin now. Pray for me. SleekGist reports...

smiley Congratulations darling... Welcome to the Lord's Vineyard. I'm very happy for you dear. Remain blessed as you manouvre through the narrow confines of the shark-infested Nigerian religious waters. undecided
Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by beeblack: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corokemi
Re: God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo by kiddkash(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
i have always known that this woman is high on something cheap

(1) (Reply)

Official Wonder Woman 1984 Movie Trailer 2020 / I Was The Gold Digger When I Met My Wife – Mr. Pthe Former Member Of P-square, / Mama General Overseer Was Attacked In Galilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.