Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (79651 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by foreshore(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
EBMedia:
6th April, 2020
Press Release

Funke Akindele and her husband were charged to Court for violating restriction orders in Lagos
On 6th April, 2020 at about 1100hours, Funke Akindele Bello and her husband Abdul Rasheed Bello were arraigned in Chief Magistrate Court 1 Ogba on one count charge
. They were brought to Court by detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of investigation, DCP Yetunde Longe. The prosecuting team was lead by the Hon Attorney General of Lagos State, Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN.

The charge was read to the accused persons by the Court and they pleaded guilty. The Court found them guilty as charged and sentenced as follows: The defendants are to pay a fine of 100,000 each, sentenced to 14 days community service, three hours per day, excluding Saturday and Sunday; each Defender shall visit 10 important public places within Lagos State to educate the public on the consequences of non compliance with the restriction order; and they must submit the names and phone numbers of every person who attended the party.

They shall be placed on isolation by the State Government to determine their COVID-19 status. Failure to abide by the above directives shall attract more severe punishments.

2. The brief facts of the case as contained in the charge are: On 04/04/2020, the two accused persons held a party at their residents with over twenty persons in attendance contrary to the social distancing directives made in pursuant to Regulation 8(1)(a) and (b) & 17(1)(i) of the Lagos State Infectious Disease (Emergency Prevention) Regulations 2020 and therefore committed an offence under Section 58 of the Public Health Law Cap P16 Vol. 9, Laws of Lagos State 2015.

3. The suspects were arrested by operatives of Lagos State Police Command following a viral video showing a large number of persons mainly in the entertainment industry in an Estate, along Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis, Lagos celebrating a birthday party organised by Funke Akindele Bello and her husband Abdul Rasheed Bello.

*2. Azeez Fashola a.k.a Naira Marley is now in Police custody. He will also be charged to Court for violating the restriction orders.* The Command has launched a manhunt for the remaining persons who attended the party. The Commissioner of Police Lagos State Command, CP Hakeem Odumosu psc expressed his profound gratitude to Lagosians and other well meaning Nigerians that speak up against the violations. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.

DSP Bala Elkana
Police Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State Command.

Audio judgement
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by joefelin2345: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
alenwup:
Right from the day I heard Funke was absent from her father's burial, I knew she's towing her career towards downward trajectory. I really love this lady and I wouldn't want something like this to happen to her though
Oga, let the dead burry their dead. Do you what Funke has done thereafter to immortalise her Dad? Stop talking too much on what you knew not much about. The lady was outside the country during the period. Do you know how much she contributed towards befitting burial of her late Dad? Haba, leave this lady alone if you cannot pray for her pls.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by joefelin2345: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
macaranta:
Does this make them ex cons now?
My brother or sister I have asked the same question but it seem only educated people ate in the house, no learned ones-I mean lawyers.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by madjune(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Which kain cheap community service be that?

Visit places and educate them on reasons for compliance of restrictions order.
This will only give them more popularity.

Funke will even turn it into another drama.

Now, this kain party get one name Tuface dey call am.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by DaRuud(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jenifa: Oga Lawyer please don't send me to prison , it's just a parry we did with my husband , Naira Marley and the Estate people.

Pelumi: This Jenifa want to compete with me, she ll serve 14 days in prison , she thinks Chief just spent #5m for my birthday for nothing .

Adaku: Jenifa, haaaahaaaaaa , it's just 14 days community service,

if I be you I go work for Iya Basira Bukka, so that I will eat plenty food like Amala with Gbegiri and those round about meat + Bokoto.

After all no be person you kill .

Kiki: Jenifa please What re we going to do now ?
Let me call my Dad if he can be of help ,

Sam : Where is that useless Naira Marley that came posing for the camera , if I catch him am gonna squeeze his neck .

EBMedia:
6th April, 2020
Press Release

Funke Akindele and her husband were charged to Court for violating restriction orders in Lagos
On 6th April, 2020 at about 1100hours, Funke Akindele Bello and her husband Abdul Rasheed Bello were arraigned in Chief Magistrate Court 1 Ogba on one count charge
. They were brought to Court by detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of investigation, DCP Yetunde Longe. The prosecuting team was lead by the Hon Attorney General of Lagos State, Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN.

The charge was read to the accused persons by the Court and they pleaded guilty. The Court found them guilty as charged and sentenced as follows: The defendants are to pay a fine of 100,000 each, sentenced to 14 days community service, three hours per day, excluding Saturday and Sunday; each Defender shall visit 10 important public places within Lagos State to educate the public on the consequences of non compliance with the restriction order; and they must submit the names and phone numbers of every person who attended the party.

They shall be placed on isolation by the State Government to determine their COVID-19 status. Failure to abide by the above directives shall attract more severe punishments.

2. The brief facts of the case as contained in the charge are: On 04/04/2020, the two accused persons held a party at their residents with over twenty persons in attendance contrary to the social distancing directives made in pursuant to Regulation 8(1)(a) and (b) & 17(1)(i) of the Lagos State Infectious Disease (Emergency Prevention) Regulations 2020 and therefore committed an offence under Section 58 of the Public Health Law Cap P16 Vol. 9, Laws of Lagos State 2015.

3. The suspects were arrested by operatives of Lagos State Police Command following a viral video showing a large number of persons mainly in the entertainment industry in an Estate, along Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis, Lagos celebrating a birthday party organised by Funke Akindele Bello and her husband Abdul Rasheed Bello.

*2. Azeez Fashola a.k.a Naira Marley is now in Police custody. He will also be charged to Court for violating the restriction orders.* The Command has launched a manhunt for the remaining persons who attended the party. The Commissioner of Police Lagos State Command, CP Hakeem Odumosu psc expressed his profound gratitude to Lagosians and other well meaning Nigerians that speak up against the violations. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.

DSP Bala Elkana
Lagos State Command.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Xlyad(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Daevid:
Hey guys,
I need suggestions on how to go about moving a car from Lagos to Bayelsa.
Which company or individual offers such services.
Urgently please.
your best bet are soldiers that engage in that for a fee. There are many of them who are into that business
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Advancedman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
EBMedia:
6th April, 2020
Press Release

DSP Bala Elkana
Lagos State Command.

All attendees should be proscecuted
As well pay 30M to fight the virus.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Jostoman: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
This man has started planning for his downfall
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by juman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
They suppose to go to jail.

They are UK based family o, and they see what corona is doing in UK.
So they wanted to cause havoc.
Can they do such party in UK?

Here there is a small town, thirty positive cases were confirmed in the town.
They got it from two parties done in the town last month.
Corona was not even pronounced in the country that time.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by webme(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
NoSidonLook:
I don't know why Naira marley should be included though

He was just a guest. I think only the hosts should face the penalty

And if it's a must Naira Marley must face the penalty too for breaching social distancing rules. Then all other 20+ guests should be arrested as well

We all know the manhunt to search for the remaining guests will be audio

PS. I wear belt. Not a Naira Marlian.

angry

He is not listening to the news that no one should attend party? Both Naira Marley and Dollar marley should pay for that nonchalant attitude shocked
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Fabnaija: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
People are busy praying for God's intervention on this pandemic while Funke and her husband are busy throwing party here and there.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
EBMedia:
6th April, 2020
Press Release

DSP Bala Elkana
Lagos State Command.

So, after the whole saga, we can now say FUNKE AKINDELE , et al are Ex CONVICTS.
Hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Fofo2014: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
This Lady has too many enemies. In as much as she acted without wisdom, the hurry with which they arrested, tried and convicted them is unprecedented. Dear Funke, don’t worry, you will find fresh inspiration at the end of this trial. Maintain a positive mind.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Jo1nation: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
I which many ABOKI'S will be punished like that for violating laws.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Christian07(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jenifer go disown dis country
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
The judge was fear enough thou... But nigeria govt re the most stupid pple ever... Look at crowd who flog into the court, market is so full all in the name of selling perishable goods without no social distance, and yet nothin is being done to check mate that...
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Glink2018(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm still waiting for the judgment for imam of agege central mosque.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by klax(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
They are very lucky they would have break Africa record if not world record to be the first to go to jail for Corona Virus what a testimonial!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by wisekings: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
If only she knew... She wouldn't have posted it online... Chai online life... You see your life now
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by eddieguru(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
NoSidonLook:

And if it's a must Naira Marley must face the penalty too for breaching social distancing rules. Then all other 20+ guests should be arrested as well

angry
what's PS?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by nadesh(f): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
Please refer him to barriga canal at my backyard, let him use shovel to channel the water properly, then my clothes and bedsheets are dirty too, also, that dumsite close to Chinese village needs to be relocated to sango
Brossssss cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by nadesh(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ornament2003:

So, after the whole saga, we can now say FUNKE AKINDELE , et al are Ex CONVICTS.
Hmmm
She and the hubby. Forever in her record. Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by X0012(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chai
Oga u wicked no b small o

mbahdi:
U don't mearit.
I was expecting 14yes imprisonment.as it wud av b in d case of a poor niggga
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by sayso: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
So they are ex-con now?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by TruthSpeaker: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bimlite:

You are not God and let him without sin first cast the stone.Let your mind be full of light, show love and not condemnation.

DO YOU NEED TO BE GOD TO CRITICIZE A VERDICT? SO WHEN YOU SEE A NASTY CELEBRITIES THAT PREACHES #STAY@HOME BUT GOES AHEAD TO HOST A PARTY WITH MANY INVITEES, YOU BELIEVE A MEDAL IS DESERVED RIGHT? AS IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH, THEY WENT AHEAD TO POST A VIDEO OF THE PARTY ON INSTAGRAM LIVE FEED.
DON’T YOU KNOW CELEBRITIES SHOULD BE ROLE MODEL TO THE SOCIETY? YOU KNOW THE HEALTH IMPLICATION THAT IRRESPONSIBLE ACT COULD CAUSE?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOW LOVE TO KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBER, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHOSE EVIL DEEDS COST LIVES? HOW MUCH LOVE HAVE YOU SHOWED TO BOKO HARAM?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by MrFly(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
nice move
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by sinola(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
NoSidonLook:

angry

He is a person of interest
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by stormborn28(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
modath:
sad
prick Don strong grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Starhearts: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Na you know that one..

Focus on your own life and leave Funke and her family members wahala alone.

Am sure your family get their own wahala..

Not miserable like ur family
I can feed ur generation
Ask funke d person wey dem dey call SOS for VI
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by LoveJesus87(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
Please refer him to barriga canal at my backyard, let him use shovel to channel the water properly, then my clothes and bedsheets are dirty too, also, that dumsite close to Chinese village needs to be relocated to sango
You no serious o grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by poweredcom(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
All of Dem that attended the party should be arrested also they are all morons

They could have done the party codedly and tell visitors not to video or snap fotos at the party but you see them holding fones up and down like goats
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
If only they will use this same energy on our corrupt politicians
Nigeria would have been a better country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Convoy: Cars That Escorted Davido Out Of Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video) / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.