Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (79664 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by benji93: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are you kidding me? He's guilty of Aiding and Abetting.
NoSidonLook:
I don't know why Naira marley should be included though

He was just a guest. I think only the hosts should face the penalty

And if it's a must Naira Marley must face the penalty too for breaching social distancing rules. Then all other 20+ guests should be arrested as well

We all know the manhunt to search for the remaining guests will be audio

PS. I wear belt. Not a Naira Marlian.

angry
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
That her idiot of a husband that was saying "it's your data so say what you want" is suppose to get 3months in Kiri for his stupidity.
This is what you get when you're married to an irresponsible man.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by tonididdy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stupid couples.
To think she is the Covid19 ambassador for NCDC.

Served them right... They must meet coro with all this exposure now.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Sososo(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Isolation is part of the punishment lol. Something tells me that this hoax is about naira Marley after all naira Marley and Lagos police are like 5 and 6. They are making him popular by the day
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by lathrowinger: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
henry4991:
Nice one

Buh when they catch akpu boy in his phamarcy selling fake drugs. I hope u won't complain shocked
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by templeRun20(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
so is funke akindele now an ex convict?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Ibadiaran19: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Will they have a criminal record?
Hopefully not
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by DarkJeddi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Starhearts:

Not miserable like ur family
I can feed ur generation
Ask funke d person wey dem dey call SOS for VI
Who gives a Furck what them dey call you? shocked

Dangote..

If you dey rich na for your STVPID pocket.. grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by DarkJeddi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
You sef know say na true e nack na.
By now the pages would have reached 21 with you people calling for Yorubas' heads even when the matter doesn't in any way concern us.
Chai!!
I fear who no fear una
You must be having Nightmares.. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by joefelin2345: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ibadiaran19:
Will they have a criminal record?
Hopefully not
That's the question that I have been asking the lawyers in the house but no response yet. May be they are still studying the judgement report.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by pacespot(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
virginboy1:
shocked.

The enemies of this woman plenty ooo...This is beyond holding a mini party during this lockdown...

Well, I hope all those ranting up and down, both offline and online will rest now. undecided

What is wrong with you lots that you always tag everything as enemy or hate, someone broke the law and she wasn't supposed to pay for her punishment? The only enemy I see here is she who put the lives of others in danger.

I would have even preferred the government to fine her a lump sum since she has enough money to throw party around.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by ghettochild(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
NoSidonLook:
I don't know why Naira marley should be included though

He was just a guest. I think only the hosts should face the penalty

And if it's a must Naira Marley must face the penalty too for breaching social distancing rules. Then all other 20+ guests should be arrested as well

We all know the manhunt to search for the remaining guests will be audio

PS. I wear belt. Not a Naira Marlian.

angry
They shd come and arrest people living in face me i face u for not complying to social distancing

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by wyqay: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
juwoonn:
Mumu court.
Everybody in that court room deserves 14 days community service for not complying with social distance.

And they should also make sure they arrest and sue all the guys I'm seeing strolling up and down in Lagos for not complying with lockdown.

Funke and her husband are just unfortunate scapegoats.

Honestly, your last paragraph said it all
I feel for them but it's alright it will be fine at last

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettochild:

They shd come and arrest people living in face me i face u for not complying to social distancing

Lolz grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Ibadiaran19: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
pacespot:

What is wrong with you lots that you always tag everything as enemy or hate, someone broke the law and she wasn't supposed to pay for her punishment? The only enemy I see here is she who put the lives of others in danger.

I would have even preferred the government to fine her a lump sum since she has enough money to throw party around.

Community service is good enough tbh.
Let them clean the streets and gutters of Lagos.
Perhaps, she can even show the scene in Jenifa's diary.
I still love Jenifa sha.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Bimlite(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bimlite:
[/quote][quote author=TruthSpeaker post=88164734]

DO YOU NEED TO BE GOD TO CRITICIZE A VERDICT? SO WHEN YOU SEE A NASTY CELEBRITIES THAT PREACHES #STAY@HOME BUT GOES AHEAD TO HOST A PARTY WITH MANY INVITEES, YOU BELIEVE A MEDAL IS DESERVED RIGHT? AS IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH, THEY WENT AHEAD TO POST A VIDEO OF THE PARTY ON INSTAGRAM LIVE FEED.
DON’T YOU KNOW CELEBRITIES SHOULD BE ROLE MODEL TO THE SOCIETY? YOU KNOW THE HEALTH IMPLICATION THAT IRRESPONSIBLE ACT COULD CAUSE?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOW LOVE TO KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBER, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHOSE EVIL DEEDS COST LIVES? HOW MUCH LOVE HAVE YOU SHOWED TO BOKO HARAM?

So criticising her actions also implies you wishing a jail term for her? You can do better...thank God humans are not God.Everyone knows she made a mistake
She apologized already even before she was arrested and judgement has been served.What will giving her a jail term profit you?Notbody is above mistake...she realized hers.Stop acting as if you are above mistake.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Bimlite(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

DO YOU NEED TO BE GOD TO CRITICIZE A VERDICT? SO WHEN YOU SEE A NASTY CELEBRITIES THAT PREACHES #STAY@HOME BUT GOES AHEAD TO HOST A PARTY WITH MANY INVITEES, YOU BELIEVE A MEDAL IS DESERVED RIGHT? AS IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH, THEY WENT AHEAD TO POST A VIDEO OF THE PARTY ON INSTAGRAM LIVE FEED.
DON’T YOU KNOW CELEBRITIES SHOULD BE ROLE MODEL TO THE SOCIETY? YOU KNOW THE HEALTH IMPLICATION THAT IRRESPONSIBLE ACT COULD CAUSE?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOW LOVE TO KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBER, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHOSE EVIL DEEDS COST LIVES? HOW MUCH LOVE HAVE YOU SHOWED TO BOKO HARAM?

So criticising her actions also implies you wishing a jail term for her? You can do better...thank God humans are not God.Everyone knows she made a mistake
She apologized already even before she was arrested and judgement has been served.What will giving her a jail term profit you?Notbody is above mistake...she realized hers.Stop acting as if you are above mistake.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Virtplus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Koval12:
The law doesn't respect personality and this is gonna serve as a big warning to all these pastors that can't do without Sunday offerings. Disobey the state government and meet them in court
u b real aboki oo..watin concern pastor concern funke behavior so??
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Bimlite(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
[ kissquote author=TruthSpeaker post=88164734]

[/quote]

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2020
LAGOST STATE LACK MORAL RIGHT TO ENFORCE LOCKDOWN ORDER AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED TO FULFIL TERMS OF THE STAY AT HOME ORDER.

SANWO OLU GOVT PROMISED TO CREATE NEARBY MARKETS IN THE SCHOOLS CLOSE TO THE RESIDENTS. THIS IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.

PRICES OF FOOD COMMODITIES HAVE GONE UP SERIOUSLY.

PLASTIC PAINT OF GARI IS NOW N1000 FROM N400.

SUCH CLOSE BY MARKETS WAS EXPECTED TO ATTRACTS COMMODITES FROM THE STATE FOOD BANK; TO ENSURE REGULAR SUPPLY TO MEET THE DAILY NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE; SO THAT LAGOSIAN WILL NOT HAVE THEIR LITTLE CASH RESOURCES ERODED BY GOVERNMENT POLICY INDUCED INFLATION.

LASG NEEDS TO ACT FAST AND RESPONSIBLY TOO SO THAT THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO SOCIAL DISORDER OF ARMED ROBERY AND SO ON.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by TruthSpeaker: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Bimlite:

OF COURSE JUST LIKE KIDNAPPERS CLAIM THEY MADE A MISTAKE, JUST LIKE RAPISTS ALSO CLAIM THEY MADE A MISTAKE, JUST LIKE OUR FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL CLAIM THEY MADE A MISTAKE, JUST LIKE A DRUNK DRIVER THAT RECKLESSLY KILLS A PEDESTRIANS WILL CLAIM IT WAS A MISTAKE. YOU THINK HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN OUR PRISONS TODAY ARE NOT WILLING TO, OR HAVE NOT APOLOGIZED FOR THE “MISTAKE” THAT GOT THEM BEHIND BAR?
OF COURSE SHE WAS FULLY AWARE SHE WAS DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF THE #STAY@HOME, #LOCKDOWN, CAMPAIGN SHE RAN A FEW DAYS BACK. SHE TAUGHT SHE WAS ABOVE THE LAW AND WILL GO WITH COMPLETE IMPUNITY AFTER THE VIOLATION. THAT WAS WHY THEY WERE BOLD ENOUGH TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF THE PARTY TO INSTAGRAM LIVE FEED.
WILL YOU FIND IT ACCEPTABLE FOR ME TO INTENTIONALLY SMASH YOUR HEAD AND LATER APOLOGIZE THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE AND THAT AS HUMAN I’M PRONE TO MAKING A MISTAKES?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by TruthSpeaker: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Bimlite:

I DO NOT KNOW HER, THE SAME WAY SHE DOESN’T KNOW ME. JAILING WOULDN’T IN ANY WAY PROFIT ME. IT WILL ONLY SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO OTHER CELEBRITIES TO ACT WITH PRUDENCE INSTEAD OF HIDING UNDER THAT “MISTAKE” AS AN EXCUSE.
NOBODY SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Sho22: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Aunty funke don't worry ,I pray you survive this God will see you through.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Temade29: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Release am jhor.......
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Starhearts: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Who gives a Furck what them dey call you? shocked

Dangote..

If you dey rich na for your STVPID pocket.. grin

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Solababa91(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2020
masterflowx:

How much per plot?

1.5 million only.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Solababa91(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

Price
1.5 million only
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by mkakin(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
The conviction cannot stand on appeal. I just hope that Funke Akindele and her husband appeal that decision.

If they refuse or neglect to appeal it, they would forever be EX-CONVICTS, and there are endorsements Funke Akindele would never get again in her career.

It is a totally flawed proceeding.

The lawyer involved did not try at all.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Get well soon
the truth is that all of us no well for this country...even the president....
mad man
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Organicist95 post=88158783]

Get well soon[/quoteah
women stingy ehen? even to thier husband....some cant buy ordinary match stick put for kitchen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.