Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (79617 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

the truth is that all of us no well for this country...even the president....
mad man

Continue displaying how frustrated you really are..I am not the cause of your problem
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Continue displaying how frustrated you really are..I am not the cause of your problem
i kuku did not complain to you abi i mention your name ni...just face your business and your wahala jeje..and leave me with mine.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by masterflowx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Solababa91:

1.5 million only.

Not affordable!

My budget is N600k.
Ado-Afao road would be more appropriated. Especially, Oshodi side along civil defense site. Thanks!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Organicist95 post=88158783]

Get well soon[/quot
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
the most important thing now is for yall to show some love..2007919121. zenith thanks

All your insults won't put money in your account neither will it put food on your table

Focus on not dying of hunger instead of show casing your low level of reasoning online

You quoted where I asked for money... lol ain't u a man? Am I the cause of ur problem? Guy behave!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by ericmor: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
virginboy1:
shocked.

The enemies of this woman plenty ooo...This is beyond holding a mini party during this lockdown...

Well, I hope all those ranting up and down, both offline and online will rest now. undecided

Enemy of progress too plenty for naija. In a developed country, the rich facing the law is normal

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by ericmor: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
pacespot:

What is wrong with you lots that you always tag everything as enemy or hate, someone broke the law and she wasn't supposed to pay for her punishment? The only enemy I see here is she who put the lives of others in danger.

I would have even preferred the government to fine her a lump sum since she has enough money to throw party around.

So where will that money goes to? They will embezzle it as usual and no law will catch them even after people come on social media and rant which is the only thing they know how to do
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Bjainy: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
I am not supporting Funke Akindele and her Husband for holding the party which went against the law but what will happen to;
1. The imam of Agege mosque who not only held program in them mosque but also chase away the security personnel
2. The people sitting in the court room for hearing Funke Akindele's case where more than the stipulated figures by the government.
3. The press conference held after the persecution was also not observing social distance.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by DabuIIIT: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
noleflendum:
Guess comments that would be flowing to this thread if Funke and her husband were to be ibo

"They would be shouting ICC, CIA etc by now"
"Victimization"
"It is because she is ibo"

Igbos are not responsible for your condition o lolsssssss

grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by noleflendum: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Igbos are Pigs and idiots........ Nnamdi Kanu 2017

grin grin grin
Fixed
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by DabuIIIT: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
noleflendum:
yorubas are always Sophisticated morons grin grin

Ha!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Organicist95:

All your insults won't put money in your account neither will it put food on your table

Focus on not dying of hunger instead of show casing your low level of reasoning online

You quoted where I asked for money... lol ain't u a man? Am I the cause of ur problem? Guy behave!
no be person insult don jazzy earn money so? abeg god can bless anyone...anyway... obasanjo was once a prisoner on death row.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Organicist95:

and ofcourse i know say that thing wey form shape like river niger is enought for food for most ladies
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

and ofcourse i know say that thing wey form shape like river niger is enought for food for most ladies

Can't u see that you are busy talking to urself...? Continue fighting with yourself...
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by POBO: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
CC Blazers Intl is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

FACEBOOK: ccblazersintl

INSTAGRAM: ccblazersintl

TWITTER: ccblazersintl
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Organicist95:

Can't u see that you are busy talking to urself...? Continue fighting with yourself...
but last time i check na u start.... if to say u don put something for my account i for don stop
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

but last time i check na u start.... if to say u don put something for my account i for don stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.