Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria (1051 Views)

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by cPapaAjascO: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
There has been and ongoing argument on social media as to the recent evacuation of foreign nationals from to the country. And twitter users have shared their thought on that development.

A twitter user said;

"That there must be some information necessitating all these evacuations that we are not privy to. Nigerians should just observe the lockdown and social distancing regulations put in place and we will be fine in the end.

Another added;

When this is over they should never think of coming back , if you're not a friend in time of storm you're not a friend indeed. Nigerians are still in canada.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/10fbf9a5f418358c330131a3a534b2f2

Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by cPapaAjascO: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
More reactions...

Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by Shelumiel: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
A smart move by the Canadian government

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by salford1: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Enter with your $5,000 change.
I see a family of 5 in the picture. That's $25k on ticket.
Health is wealth.
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
salford1:
Enter with your $5,000 change.
I see a family of 5 in the picture. That's $25k on ticket.
Health is wealth.
they later charge 7500 cad lol. There is no way in hell i would have paid that. Chilling for next month to see if airlines will fly
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by Kenn55: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't think it is a big deal. They just have more confidence in their system which is understandable so they will prefer to stay home in worst case scenario. Besides, if you look at how this issue has been escalating in all countries, everyone would love to be home in this trying times.

It is the same way why Nigerians in Canada will prefer to return home because they would have more confidence in the Nigerian health care system which is one of the best in the world.
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by salford1: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
ednut1:
they later charge 7500 cad lol. There is no way in hell i would have paid that. Chilling for next month to see if airlines will fly
A friend of mine is also currently in Nigeria. I sent the link to him. He said there is no way he is paying an airline $5000 for a one way trip back to Canada. $5k is pretty steep. $7.5k is even worse.
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
How come there are so many foreigners in Nigeria? I'm pleasantly surprised by the huge number. Nigeria is truly underated. We are blessed
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by nlPoster: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
The world knows that Africa is always the last destination of every evil.

They already envisage that oga corona will make its final and devastating stop in Africa hence the exodus but our Chi will frustrate their plans.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Canadians Are Being Evacuated From Nigeria by Kennytopp55(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Na to quickly japa na im remain to avoid stories that touch becos they know Nigeria lack basic amenities to manage d virus. And this is an example of a government that cares. Meanwhile today is my birthday, guys show some love.
0216980425 Gtb Godbless.

(1) (Reply)

1.5m To South Africa Student Visa / USA Tourist Visa / How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.