Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa (1071 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by shockwaves347: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2023
I arrived Canada last week with a visiting visa status and would like to update my status from visiting visa to students visa, please i need to know the best process and steps to take and what is required of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Therr is nothing God can not do

First take your passport to any nigerian church close to you.

Open the passport page to where your visa is and tell God to help you change it to student passport

Close your passport,go home and do not open it for 3 days.

On the 4th day, open your passport, the invisible God will change your visiting visa to student visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by oluayebenz: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Okonandmary:

Open the passport page to where your visa is and tell God to help you change it to student passport

On the 4th day, open your passport, the invisible God will change your visiting visa to student visa.

Murife
Don't start 🏃
Re: How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by cooooooks(m): 4:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Bro, nothing.

Going back would actually look good on any future TRV applications.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by cooooooks(m): 4:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Check out Herzing College (super expensive).

My advice: physically visit some schools, especially public schools. Try to visit NGOs that serve immigrants. You may even be able to visit employers as well.

As for a direct change of visa, that is a tougher ordeal.

shockwaves347:
I arrived Canada last week with a visiting visa status and would like to update my status from visiting visa to students visa, please i need to know the best process and steps to take and what is required of me.
Re: How Can I Change My Canada Visiting Visa To A Student Visa by Childofthelord(f): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Is this playing? OP, that path you are trying to take is a dead end, have you heard or seen anyone "update" from visitor to student on visa? Honestly, it bothers me that you think it is possible. Do not let anyone deceive you or sell false hopes.

And I hope you haven't burnt your bridges back home. Make sure you leave Canada before your visitor visa expires then apply for a study visa from your country of origin. Atleast you now have history of haven travelled to Canada and RETURNED. Thats a plus on your application. Good luck!
Okonandmary:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Is The Best Country In The World To Japa To As An African / What Do You Guys No About Nursing And Midwifery Council[nmc] / Africans: Why?: Oh Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.