Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President (5081 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by aminusodiq(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

The joke is on you.

This was whilst Jonathan was in power.

How do you feel now?
I just realized dat buharis advocates are complete idiots!!!! Nigerians voted for change as u always claimed!!! Rather dan admit dat nothing changed, u out there makin response to d past govnt in-efficiencies, which was d major reason dey we're voted out!!! I don't like to insult people, but I can bet u av no atom of sense left in u!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

The joke is on you.

This was whilst Jonathan was in power.

How do you feel now?
Good point shows that pdp was a failure. Now with the same gusto you have used to point this out open your mouth and acknowledge your apc is as much a failure as pdp. How can you be blind to your parties atrocities but see clearly that of the opponent?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
aminusodiq:
I just realized dat buharis advocates are complete idiots!!!! Nigerians voted for change as u always claimed!!! Rather dan admit dat nothing changed, u out there makin response to d past govnt in-efficiencies, which was d major reason dey we're voted out!!! I don't like to insult people, but I can bet u av no atom of sense left in u!!!

E pain am.

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by seunmsg(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Racoon:
Just imagine.See how a bloody COVIK 1-9 terrorists have reduced this nation to the butt of joke of a small nation.

Is it that some of you are blind or you just want to be plain mischievous? The article you are wailing over was published on 27th of March, 2015. Your dumb hero was the president that Idris Debby was dragging in the piece. You should be ashamed of your hero and not forming blindness to the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
seunmsg:
Is it that some of you are blind or you just want to be plain mischievous? The article you are wailing over was published on 27th of March, 2015. Your dumb hero was the president that Idris Debby was dragging in the piece. You should be ashamed of your hero and not forming blindness to the truth.
And is the COVIK-19 bloody terrorist man not missing in action given the exploits that the Idris-led Chadian army have recorded recently comparable to the vegetable Nigeria have as president today? Buhari is an quantifiable failure.

Guess it's the same Chadian president the foolish terrorist said Jonathan went to liaise with to enhance BH activity? Guess you see the foolishness.Buhari is BH & BH is Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Blackking98(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chad should just invade Nigeria.
I second this motion
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by wingmanIII: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:

They are already in Nigerian territory. He is asking Nigerian forces to come and occupy the areas they ve already taken from Boko Haram, so they can advance and finish off shekau and Boko. But trust our useless leaders, they won't cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by mencer(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
what chad president is saying has a lot of meaning......some parts of the lake chad region risk becoming like the bakassi peninsula Nigeria govt should wake up
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
wingmanIII:

They are already in Nigerian territory. He is asking Nigerian forces to come and occupy the areas they ve already taken from Boko Haram, so they can advance and finish off shekau and Boko. But trust our useless leaders, they won't cooperate.

Yes, but he said all this in March of 2015.

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
mencer:
what chad president is saying has a lot of meaning......some parts of the lake chad region risk becoming like the bakassi peninsula Nigeria govt should wake up

Read when this message was sent.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
ZooOga:

good catch. serve out @ nku5 his mumu punishment in public. grin

All these Covik 1-9 cult members sef with single digit IQ and their multiple monikers dem dey use console themselves grin
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
which kind talk be this eh? Rate urself,is this wisdom or ........
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
nku5:
Shame on Buhari and the Nigerian Army. All they know is how to murder Shiite, Ipob members and planning to molest Warri women without condom.

Let me see the clown that will tell me Nigeria is a great country again tongue
NIGERIA is a great country tonguetonguetongue
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Koginaija:
NIGERIA is a great country tonguetonguetongue

Buhari has WAEC tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
nku5:

Buhari has WAEC tongue
wetin concern Mr president with what i said.His tenur will soon be over but naija remains. ntooortongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
seunmsg:

You want a round of applause for being able to read the date or what? tongue why is your own hero General Buhari still being rescued by Idris Deby after five long years.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Dedetwo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boko Haram is the brainchild of the political elites in the northern region of Nigeria. It is quit disgraceful that Nigerian armed forces had to fight a bunch of criminals with no country for the length time wasted on the so-called fight against Boko Haram. Muhammadu Buhari remains one of the advocates of Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Malu Regrets Not Overthrowing Obasanjo / I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori / Sovereign National Conference Thread On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.