Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President (5090 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
imhotep:

johnmartus will soon say that Chad has joined Biafra grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
kikero:

I'm glad to say I voted for neither PDP nor APC nor have I ever supported either party since 2003 when I started voting.( Including APC precursors ad, anpp, or CPC)

Sorry to disappoint you

Of course you would say so.

Is there anyway for this to be verified?

Using a 4 week old moniker could mean one of a number of things.

I'm sorry but you are far from convincing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Those of us that have maintained that Buhari is fighting a deceptive audio war against Boko Haram have been vindicated

Only that it happened under Jonathan.

You must feel used right?
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
kikero:

Check the date of publication of the article. Who was in power then?

Hint: it wasn't APC.

Who has been in power for 5 years? Is it or is it not Buhari? Did Chad soldiers not chase Boko Haram days ago and were Nigerian soldiers not clapping for the Chadians like fans wey see Wizkid live? grin

Behave yourself o
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

Of course you would say so.

Is there anyway for this to be verified?

Using a 4 week old moniker could mean one of a number of things.

I'm sorry but you are far from convincing.

I've told you the truth.

If you like, don't believe it. It isn't my concern.

My loyalty is to Nigeria and it's people first. Parties come a distant last
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by GamalNasser: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

Only that it happened under Jonathan.

You must feel used right?

I know it's an old article but it's still relevant to Buharis audio war against Boko Haram
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
kikero:

I've told you the truth.

If you like, don't believe it. It isn't my concern.

My loyalty is to Nigeria and it's people first. Parties come a distant last

It's possible but I'm not buying it.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
nku5:

Who has been in power for 5 years? Is it or is it not Buhari? Did Chad soldiers not chase Boko Haram days ago and were Nigerian soldiers not clapping for them like fans wey see Wizkid live? grin

Behave yourself o

And you wanted us to vote for a PDP who in the article you posted was being bashed by Deby for not pulling it's weight?

PDP and APC are the same to me. The same

You people should vote or form a new party. Change things. Don't wait for chop money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by hammer0: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
NIGERIA ARMY WANT TO RAPE OUR MOTHERS.

BUHARI IS QUIET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxvwXNPAzU
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know it's an old article but it's still relevant to Buharis audio war against Boko Haram

You did not know it to be an old article.

You were taken for a sucker or actually, you were taken for GamalNasser.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

It's possible but I'm not buying it.

Okay.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Superwave: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
But that was not you comment when those Igbos were jubjlating over Nigeria absence at the war front

kikero:

You are right, but the fact that Chad recently saved our bacon again shows that things have not changed since May 2015 when your party took over.

You guys should stop backing APC and PDP. They are both the same side of the coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by GamalNasser: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

You did not know it to be an old article.

You were taken for a sucker or actually, you were taken for GamalNasser.

grin

Yes I commented before I read it but it's still applicable to today under Buhari
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by rusher14: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes I commented before I read it but it's still applicable to today under Buhari

Once again your fingers dominate over your brain.

The ways of a genius...Not!
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Superwave:
But that was not you comment when those Igbos were jubjlating over Nigeria absence at the war front

1. Can we please have a break from the bigotry. Every day it is Ibo vs Yoruba vs Hausa. Don't you guys recall where such nonsense took us last time.

2. While some critics were rejoicing because it puts their side in good graces for 2023, there are.people that are really worried that this Boko thing hasn't been brought under control and our army appears weakened.

And yes, it is my right as a citizen to worry. It does not mean I hate anyone or any tribe. We get security issues. They need fixing fast

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
kikero:

And you wanted us to vote for a PDP who in the article you posted was being bashed by Deby for not pulling it's weight?

PDP and APC are the same to me. The same

You people should vote or form a new party. Change things. Don't wait for chop money.

Leave BMC talk. Is PDP responsible for the hundreds of Nigerian soldiers that Boko Haram has killed over the last few days. Chadian soldiers lost few soldiers and got revenge within 24 hours.

Their president led his soldiers to wipe out a major terrorist armoury and chased the surviving Boko Haram into Nigeria and Nigerian soldiers were clapping for them like school boys seeing their heroes for the first time grin
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by delishpot: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
At least they are not absent in the fight of fucking without condom. They are not present in the war against boko haram because they are preparing for the fight in wari. Many women and baby girls to rape and dash HIV in that side. In Sambisa BH rapes and kills in but in the civilian population the army is top dog. They do the abuse and murder.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gbam!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by SavageMaster: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
nku5:
NDJAMENA, Chad — Chad’s president, Idriss Déby, speaks in a soft mumble, wears spectacles and an immaculate white robe, and is to be found in the quiet inner recesses of a gilt-edged, marble presidential palace — under crystal chandeliers and vaulted arches that seem part Renaissance, part Vegas — at the dusty center of his country’s capital.

Yet he is undeniably one of Africa’s most formidable strongmen. His men once whipped Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s fighters in a desert battle, and he has survived numerous rebel assaults and coup attempts. More recently, his forces have successfully battled the Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram and Al Qaeda’s regional affiliate, Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM, shoring up his credentials as the West’s favorite African autocrat.

Still, in discussing his military’s victory in the Boko Haram stronghold of Damasak, in Nigeria, Mr. Déby showed no hint of triumphalism. Instead, he was frustrated, impatient: His men were stuck, still awaiting any sign of Nigerian forces who could come take over. He does not want to be holding Nigerian territory, he said. He wants to be on the move.

“We want the Nigerians to come and occupy, so we can advance,” Mr. Déby complained in an interview at his palace last week. “We’re wasting time, for the benefit of Boko Haram,” he added. “We can’t go any further in Nigeria. We’re not an army of occupation.”

Read more at https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/28/world/africa/chad-strongman-says-nigeria-is-absent-in-fight-against-boko-haram.html?fbclid=IwAR2I5wAm99CY58bczRmJeRo6J2QkYS90LJM_gME-5VW5sW6aum-q3eCt0wA

Let us kuku dash them that area, since BH will recapture it if handed back to Nigerian military

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
SavageMaster:

Let us kuku dash them that area, since BH will recapture it if handed back to Nigerian military

It might be the best option since we are incapable of holding it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Realdeals(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Too Bad! Mischievous OP

Very old news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by nku5: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Realdeals:
Too Bad! Mischievous OP

Very old news

Shuo! shocked mischief how? Is Nigeria not absent today in the fight against Boko Haram?
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
nku5:
Shame on Buhari and the Nigerian Army. All they know is how to murder Shiite, Ipob members and planning to molest Warri women without condom.

Let me see the clown that will tell me Nigeria is a great country again tongue

The country situation is a semblance of its leaders.

Chadian Army is a semblance of President Derby.

You want SHEriff in town to fight Covid 1 - 9 from the front ?

You go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Picadelly(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chad should just invade Nigeria.
lol..guy u just crack me up!
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by amc: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Those of us that have maintained that Buhari is fighting a deceptive audio war against Boko Haram have been vindicated

You and your fellow co-travellers are the deceptive ones. The article was published in March 2015. Guess who was in power then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Bankowner: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
babdap:
Nigeria is now the Chick of Africa

Chicken, you mean?

Chick na fine word for fine babe.
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
babdap:
Side chick
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
..."We want the Nigerians to come and occupy, so we can advance"...

How has the mighty fallen? Chai cry
Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by bullionvan: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
You are very correct able Chadian president. Please do not arrest the insurgents, kill them otherwise Nigerian president will release them. Please don't mind Thier absence. It's better for you to fight alone than to fight with saboteurs. The lord will strengthen you and your gallant soldiers, we are praying for you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by ItooWorWor(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
imhotep:
johnmartus will soon say that Chad has joined Biafra grin grin grin grin
cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by Emyogalanya: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
babdap:
or rather the "Slay queen" of africa. All Bum no brains

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President by ZooOga: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
kikero:
Op

The article you posted here was published on March 27th 2015

Not recently, and not when Buhari was in power

Does not mean that the government is doing well..it isn't, but the article is out of date

As proof, it makes references to South African mercenaries.

The article is about the previous administration response to Boko. It certainly does show that things haven't changed much, but it also does not portray the previous administration in a good light. (Or for that matter the current one)

good catch. serve out @ nku5 his mumu punishment in public. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Lugard On Africans! Any Truth In This? / Breaking News! Inside Aso Rock Villa: Fg Agrees To Revert To N65 But / FG Probes Attack On Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.