Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Does Mermaids Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Mermaids Exist? (1518 Views)

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? / Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hi everyone, i know you've been wondering does mermaid exist or they're just fictional stories..i did biblical researches on MERMAID.
the truth is-mermaid does exist, i will tell you how they exist with bible details.
look at this bible scripture ->"in the begining" in the greek bible it's not like that.
look at this bible scripture "and now let's create man in our own image" which simply means they were people on earth before which weren't in the image of GOD (that's another day's topic)
GOD sent some angel from heaven which were refered to as FALLEN ANGEL
When they fell from the heaven don't you wonder "were this angel fell"? Some fell on trees and those trees stated talking and moving and some fell in the waters and mixed with fishes. "do you know what that means"? they simply turned to MERMAIDS.
if you do not agree with these fact let me know and do not reply badly cos this is a religion room
for me i believe this article what about you?
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Professorcplus(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
First of all, where's the article reference.
If you do not agree with these fact let me know and...
Secondly, this is not a fact; at least not generally acceptable.
...look at this bible scripture "and now let's create man in our own image" which simply means they were people on earth before which weren't in the image of GOD (that's another day's topic)
How can be prove the authentication of this story? It could be a myth or fable?.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by RICHARD509(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
They don't exist in real life they only exist in stories.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
LOL, MERMAID EXISTS BECAUSE IT'S IN THE BIBLE. SO THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT WE NEED?
BECAUSE A STONE AGED BOOK PUT TOGETHER BY LOCAL HERDSMEN DESCRIBES SOMETHING, WE SHOULD IN THIS MODERN TIMES BUILD OUR REASONING AND BELIEFS AROUND WHAT ANCIENT HERDSMEN BELIEVED?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
RICHARD509:
They don't exist in real life they only exist in stories.
really? Mermaids exist, some bones and frames were found and were identical to mermaids bone structure.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Sheunma: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mermaids exist, of course.

Spiderman, Superman, Joker, Iron man, Hulk, Captain America, Ant Man, Aqua Man etc etc all exist as well.

8 Likes

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by zexy2030(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2020
they are also know as marine maids.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Kobojunkie: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Pearlla:

look at this bible scripture ->"in the begining" in the greek bible it's not like that.
The old testament, where you find the words "in the beginning" was not written in the Greek language, but the Hebrew language. You might want to find yourself a Hebrew language with which to re-test your assertion to see if it holds. undecided

As to the existence of mermaids, it is estimated that about 90% of species in our oceans have yet to be classified. So who knows, maybe manatees are in fact not mermaids. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The old testament, where you find the words "in the beginning" was not written in the Greek language, but the Hebrew language. You might want to find yourself a Hebrew language with which to re-test your assertion to see if it holds. undecided

As to the existence of mermaids, it is estimated that about 90% of species in our oceans have yet to be classified. So who knows, maybe manatees are in fact not mermaids. grin grin
are you using a small phone or an android phone?
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Kobojunkie: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Pearlla:

are you using a small phone or an android phone?
I am on a Windows 10 laptop. lipsrsealed
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am on a Windows 10 laptop. lipsrsealed
wow, i'm using a laptop too but it's just that it's samsung but that's not my point-my point is since you're using a laptop go to you 2.2.7 window search engine or you kindly use this website directly from your laptop www.dogpile.com and search for "BIBLICAL HISTORY OF MERMAIDS" make sure your microsoft connection are okay-then tell me the result of YOUR SEARCH.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Kobojunkie: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Pearlla:

wow, i'm using a laptop too but it's just that it's samsung but that's not my point-my point is since you're using a laptop go to you 2.2.7 window search engine or you kindly use this website directly from your laptop www.dogpile.com and search for "BIBLICAL HISTORY OF MERMAIDS" make sure your microsoft connection are okay-then tell me the result of YOUR SEARCH.
What do you expect me to find in the search?

1st result is a link to a wiki page on mermaids, and this..
The Bible never mentions mermaids, not even the biblical creation account in Genesis 1–2, but this neither proves nor disproves the existence of mermaids. There are many creatures in the world which are not mentioned in the Bible, and universal negatives can be difficult to prove.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
I'm not one to reject anything just like that.

Mermaid may exist, considering we humans have only explored 5% of the ocean.

Also an intelligent creatures like Mermaid should successfully be able to hide from human.

As for Mermaid being Angel is too much, Angel already have wings, giving them fish legs on that is trying too hard.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I'm not one to reject anything just like that.

Mermaid may exist, considering we humans have only explored 5% of the ocean.

Also an intelligent creatures like Mermaid should successfully be able to hide from human.

As for Mermaid being Angel is too much, Angel already have wings, giving them fish legs on that is trying too hard.
nice.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by JourneytoEL(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
they exist, but they are not beautiful and they can change their forms to humans, pythons etc

1 Like

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by kingxsamz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
I felt my IQ reduce while reading this.
Trees started moving and talking? Ha! Nawa...

2 Likes

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

really? Mermaids exist, some bones and frames were found and were identical to mermaids bone structure.

Where did you see this?
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
LordReed:

Where did you see this?
if you don't b'lieve then search with your laptop on dogpile site about mermaids.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

if you don't b'lieve then search with your laptop on dogpile site about mermaids.

All I found where hoaxes. Show me your own that is not a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
LordReed:

All I found where hoaxes. Show me your own that is not a hoax.
should i send you the picture and screenshots from my laptop of the "bones identical to mermaids"?
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you believe god exists, then mermaids exist.

If you say mermaids don't exist then better disprove it.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

should i send you the picture and screenshots from my laptop of the "bones identical to mermaids"?

Yes
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Candyness(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:
Hi everyone, i know you've been wondering does mermaid exist or they're just fictional stories..i did biblical researches on MERMAID.
the truth is-mermaid does exist, i will tell you how they exist with bible details.
look at this bible scripture "and now let's create man in our own image" which simply means they were people on earth before which weren't in the image of GOD (that's another day's topic)
GOD sent some angel from heaven which were refered to as FALLEN ANGEL
When they fell from the heaven don't you wonder "were this angel fell"? Some fell on trees and those trees stated talking and moving and some fell in the waters and mixed with fishes. "do you know what that means"? they simply turned to MERMAIDS.
if you do not agree with these fact let me know and do not reply badly cos this is a religion room
for me i believe this article what about you?

Yes. Saw one 2 days ago singing at maimi beach
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Uyi168: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

How does the bones of mermaids look like!??
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Uyi168:
.. How does the bones of mermaids look like!??
human bone structure and fish bony structure downwards
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Uyi168: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

And u believed what you saw?
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Uyi168:
.. And u believed what you saw?
lol.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Uyi168: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearlla:

lol.
Nawa for u oo
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by TooMuchStuff: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Op looks like One
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Pearlla:

Still waiting for those pictures.
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by Pearlla(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
LordReed:

Still waiting for those pictures.
i completely forgot, i'm busy right now-send it in an hour-thanks
Re: Does Mermaids Exist? by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pearlla:

i completely forgot, i'm busy right now-send it in an hour-thanks

1 hour turned into 1 week. LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explain Mathew 16:28 / Nccf Jigawa State / Why Do Religious People Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.