Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From (268 Views)

Girls, What Imperfections Do You Adore In Guys? / Perfect Imperfections (episode 9) / What Imperfections R Making U Appear Less Attractive Or U Feel Embarassed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From by bossmeek(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
After that last visit to see Lucy in school, I went back home. I tried to be mindful of the fact that she now loved another, of which she denied. I still loved her but there was nothing I could do. Few days later, my call up letter for the National Youth Service came, I was posted to Calabar. So I thought, I should try to keep her out of my mind; after all, I was starting a new life.

When I got to camp, I was already looking so thin; imagine what the drills would do to me, I’ll just “disappear” in size. I went through a lot of stress prior to this, ranging from emotional stress with Lucy to financial stress. I tried to find myself multiple sources of income; the truth was I didn’t want to bother my parents anymore. From here on out, it was a new ball game entirely.

While in camp, I tried to build my life up once again; I wanted to start afresh. I made new friends, one of which was Benny, a sweet girl from the Niger Delta region. I still called Lucy; you won’t blame me; she was my first love. But she seemed to be avoiding me; I knew it was about Michael, she loved him, though she still denied it.

After four months without communication, I stopped trying. I was still close friends with Terry; and I made up my mind to start a relationship with her. When I asked her, she bluntly refused; saying that she didn’t want to taint our friendship.

Source: https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/04/perfect-imperfections-episode-7.html

1 Share

Re: The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From by bossmeek(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
bossmeek:
After that last visit to see Lucy in school, I went back home. I tried to be mindful of the fact that she now loved another, of which she denied. I still loved her but there was nothing I could do. Few days later, my call up letter for the National Youth Service came, I was posted to Calabar. So I thought, I should try to keep her out of my mind; after all, I was starting a new life.

When I got to camp, I was already looking so thin; imagine what the drills would do to me, I’ll just “disappear” in size. I went through a lot of stress prior to this, ranging from emotional stress with Lucy to financial stress. I tried to find myself multiple sources of income; the truth was I didn’t want to bother my parents anymore. From here on out, it was a new ball game entirely.

While in camp, I tried to build my life up once again; I wanted to start afresh. I made new friends, one of which was Benny, a sweet girl from the Niger Delta region. I still called Lucy; you won’t blame me; she was my first love. But she seemed to be avoiding me; I knew it was about Michael, she loved him, though she still denied it.

After four months without communication, I stopped trying. I was still close friends with Terry; and I made up my mind to start a relationship with her. When I asked her, she bluntly refused; saying that she didn’t want to taint our friendship.

Source: https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/04/perfect-imperfections-episode-7.html

(1) (Reply)

Never Feel Bored On Whatsapp Again With Worldist / Please Help Out On This / I Decide To Curate A Super Post About Men Relationship, Who Is Gamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.