Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? (3324 Views)

Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by daddytime(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's funny how the FG would still go ahead to announce Friday and Monday as public holidays.

Una sure say this people normal at all.

Even holiday sef know say him dey holiday. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by vibre: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol, holiday wey don start since last week

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by SweetJoystick(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol the public holiday go be break from quarantine...so it isn't out of order
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Precious4real50(f): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
cool holiday extra cheesy grin tongue

I still remain Ada ogwashi Delta cool
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Darato: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lols we are already observing a compulsory holiday. No need to announce

Whether you are starting a brand new career or you are getting back on the job market, your resume can make or mar your job search.
Your resume is the first point of contact you make with a potential employer, so you want that first impression to be a strong, clear demonstration of how you are a perfect fit.

Hiring managers rarely have the time or resources to look at each resume closely, and they typically spend about six seconds on their initial “fit / not fit” decision. You can improve your resume and increase your chances of an interview.

However, the best way to optimize your career search is to hire a professional resume writer to do the hard work for you.
CALL NOW 09057297849
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by GraGra247(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg we no want. We don tire for holiday.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Melezenawii: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's only LAGOS,FCT and Ogun , that are Officially lockdown by the President.. other States did follow follow

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Finnese001: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
CLOWNS
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Dikegodspower(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
this incompetent government self.
since buhari said that the feeding program will continue,despite the fact that schools are shut down.
so I'm not surprise
public holidays indees
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by kodyx(f): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Holiday on top holiday. Abeg they should save this particular holiday for later use.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by todaynewsreview: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good Friday and Easter Monday. Especially in States were lockdown have been lifted and for the record too.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Mysticwebb: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
We are all in holiday already.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by iluvdonjazzy: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
All protocol must be observed.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
which time did FG declares it?
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by legendine(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiley
Check my signature, it will do u good
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Holiday has met lockdown already.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Grundig: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Am I the only who needs an over-the-counter service? I need the banks to be reopened for just a day make I withdraw money.

I don tire mehn
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Holiday after holiday!!
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Marine54(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Even soldiers in the front line do observe holiday !
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by LibertyRep: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Holiday inside a forced holiday.
Just to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
On a Monday Nigerians are already looking forward to Friday’s holiday. You people need Jesus.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Brunicekid(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
We are already on holiday. No need to declare holiday. The lockdown is a "shocking holiday" on its own.
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Tonytonex(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
which public holiday? where we working before?
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Jostoman: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope nobody will also go to mosque on 23 of April when Muslims will start their fasting
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Beremx(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
COVID 19 is a private holiday while Easter is a public holiday. grin

Sense no go kill me abeg tongue
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by hAlexandro(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
cool holiday extra cheesy grin tongue

I still remain Ada ogwashi Delta cool
you look great

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by ashawopikin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
daddytime:
It's funny how the FG would still go ahead to announce Friday and Monday as public holidays.

Una sure say this people normal at all.

Even holiday sef know say him dey holiday. grin grin

abeg no b holiday we dey since?

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Ilola(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
We will keep d holiday for reserve
Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
some people are sill working, i hope you know that

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Speaks After Crashed Marriage / Video Of Tinubu Being Chased Out Of Hotel In France / Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.