Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS (3320 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is this guy a boko member or what?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by helinues: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Boko Haram members on social media when Western education is a sin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
Boko Haram members on social media when Western education is a sin
Afonja, is the YouTube they upload their terror on not social media?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by helinues: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Afonja, is the YouTube they upload their terror on not social media?

Toh

And you couldn't read between the lines..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes they are here, especially in Islamic section (people should follow that section very well that's why they hide it from main religion section)

I reported a Muslim today who threatened a commenter to reveal his address so he come visit him.

I quoted and reported it but the admin removed the guy comment including my quote just to hide the Terrorist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The quote you highlighted is from one of the guys who likes posting jokes and spoof comments on Muslim threads on this site...just as there are non-christians who post similar jokes, and spoof comemnts

The chap is no muslim....

Here is one of his posts critiquing islam
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Toh

And you couldn't read between the lines..... undecided
Afonja they are scrapping your state again in illorin part 2.

You are here playing Taqiya because of 30k.

Why not ditch this zombie work and speak like a man.

I have been observing you are playing within touchline in a confused state.

Buhari doesn't care about you, even his core northern Muslim supporter that was kidnapped didn't concern him let alone a fake Muslim
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

The quote you highlighted is from one of the guys who likes posting jokes and spoof comments on Muslim threads on this site...just as there are non-christians who post similar jokes, and spoof comemnts

The chap is no muslim....

Here is one of his posts critiquing islam
is no joke, a guy threatened a commenter to give his address to come kill him in Islamic section (topic about dying hair) the guy dropped his phone number sef and asked for a call
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
is no joke, a guy threatened a commenter to give his address to come kill him in Islamic section (topic about dying hair) the guy dropped his phone number sef

That's a different commenter

The one that OP highlighted is the one I am referring to.

He isn't a Muslim. He posted the comment highlighted as a means to portray muslims as being vioolent and all sympathisers of IS....

On this site, there are guys whose idea of catching fun is to post all manner of spoof or joke comments on the religion sites. It was the activites of these guys that even led to the oath on the Islam threads

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by tobechi74: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is that note hate speech
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

That's a different commenter

The one that OP highlighted is the one I am referring to.

He isn't a Muslim. He posted the comment highlighted as a means to portray muslims as being vioolent and all sympathisers of IS....

On this site, there are guys whose idea of catching fun is to post all manner of spoof or joke comments on the religion sites. It was the activites of these guys that even led to the oath on the Islam threads
I understand bro, but i just want the public to pay attention to that Islamic section they hide in secrecy.

I have seen extreme Terrorists there

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
I understand bro, but i just want the public to pay attention to that Islamic section they hide in secrecy.

I have seen extreme Terrorists there

While I won't be surprised there are Boko sympathisers here...they would more likely be on secure communication apps like Telegram than Nairaland...(as reported in many internatyional news reports..IS members and symphatiosers communicate via telegram)
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

While I won't be surprised there are Boko sympathisers here...they would more likely be on secure communication apps like Telegram than Nairaland...
There is no established pattern to which they must follow.
Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
[/s]
illiterate.
Can't you spot a sarcastic comment when you see one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS by Paperworka: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Now that you have seen another Nnamdi Kanu in the southwest, you suddenly went into hiding. Better come out before they finish your fulani-miyetti -allah- bandits

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East / I Don't Do Government Of Mou - Wike To Obaseki / Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.