Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients (21039 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by okomile(f): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
All coro patients will be healed and discharged soon. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Risingblue008(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corona or from malaria?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by hisexcellency34: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
This Corona matter don taya me jare

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by senatordave1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
ican2020:
Thank God we are winning the war against covid y
We are oh.more will be discharged this week hopefully.up sanwoolu,up buhari.lagos is a country within a country
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Fabkimzzy1: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God.... Keep the good news coming..... Covid19 no get level for Nigeria
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
You guys remember the time of the Ebola pandemic and how Lagos and Nigeria curtailed it to the amazement of the world? Same thing happening now.

The bigger nations like the US, UK, Italy, Spain are being ravaged by this virus but a poverty stricken over populated nation like Nigeria is curtailing the spread.

For once guys, let's give ourselves a pat on the back. People expected that by now Nigerians will be dropping dead on the streets, but no way. We hold the line cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Happyguy201: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
all thanks to our genetics we Africans come from monkeys else why do you think we have less case of death in African continent

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by lagdmark(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
Where is their names or photo?
You forgot to add their account numbers, BVN, and also provide you with their birth certificates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Precious4real50(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAYEFF:

Assuming Okowa is transforming Delta state eh? That man has only transformed his hometown.

There is no Hell for unbelievers.
Are you from Delta state? Are you an unbelieve shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by LivingSage: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okowo the Porous mouthed? Until your yeye governor starts closing his mouth. Good evening Ada grin grin
[s]
Precious4real50:
Nice one from Lagos but they still need a governor like senator governor ifeanyi okowa to transform Lagos cool quote me and go to hell fire.

[/s]

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by qwerty99: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by kellyjc(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dareal90s:

Common shut up, if ur father is among dem u will b happy to see his name online. Oponu
is it a death sentence..
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by kweensheba: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
We thank God for His mercies.

We thank God for giving them good health.

This is to wish others receiving treatment soonest recovery.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by delvzy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Really feels like it is only Lagos that is functioning here
What happened to other states that recorded these cases
Is there no recovery from there.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by onadana: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
Where is their names or photo?
dem wan use the opportunity loot

Something tells me this people are being treated and discharged for malaria and Typhoid. Why our own corona come different?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by klax(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
And some advanced countries are still counting there death.

See as God dey punished d West with their unecessary long throat and bad belle towards Black race Aftica in particular.

Dem wan use Coro wipe us out but na dem Coro come dey wipe out small small.

Kudos to Lagos government and every other state government the federation, keep the job going if Ebola can died Coro must die too we want no mass death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Precious4real50(f): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
LivingSage:
Okowo the Porous mouthed? Until your yeye governor starts closing his mouth. Good evening Ada grin grin
[s][/s]
Sweetheart please don't insult my governor is a man with great honor. Good evening too cry

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by VillagePipu: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
Nice one from Lagos but they still need a governor like senator governor ifeanyi okowa to transform Lagos cool quote me and go to hell fire.

Okowa is not qualified enough to run a poultry in Lagos, not to talk of leading an assembly of kids. Delta is unfortunate with leadership and Okowa is a punishment to Deltans. Maybe Muniru Nwoko your next Governor would bail you out.

No one is going to Hell, Ogwashi is worse than Hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by barrypro: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Factfinder1:
I no believe all this Corona virus cases in Nigeria
can you accompany me to yaba isolation centre tomorrow? I can give you a free rive and free gears just to come and feed your eyes small.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Where are these people ohhh.

We want to see them with the symptoms and when they recover

Oyibo were recording most of their things live.

Nigeria magic magic

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by money121(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by mytime24(f): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope they're telling us d truth sad
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by JAYEFF: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
Are you from Delta state? Are you an unbelieve shocked

I thought you were going to argue.

I don't believe in your God.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by JAYEFF: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Happyguy201:
all thanks to our genetics we Africans come from monkeys else why do you think we have less case of death in African continent

it's slow gents like you who give bad names to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is sounding more and more like they're forcing this people out just to gain cheap likes from the people. They're not even keeping them under observation they're just releasing them immediately.
They've not even started testing the public o.
In all of the states it's only Lagos that is discharging that sounds like scam.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Felix6: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
What happened to Abuja centre? Why are they not discharging patients too?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by ghettokid1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
onadana:

Something tells me this people are being treated and discharged for malaria and Typhoid. Why our own corona come different?
I weak o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Precious4real50(f): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAYEFF:

I thought you were going to argue.

I don't believe in your God.
Bye I don't talk to unbelievers cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 10 Coronavirus Patients / FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.