Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients (21018 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
shogsman:
This is sounding more and more like they're forcing this people out just to gain cheap likes from the people. They're not even keeping them under observation they're just releasing them immediately.
They've not even started testing the public o.
In all of the states it's only Lagos that is discharging that sounds like scam.
common sense should tell that coro started in Lagos first
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lawrencestix:
common sense should tell that coro started in Lagos first
The same common sense should tell you the ratio of discharge within and among the states is inappropriate
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by BIGKemsey(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
We are getting there.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Gokoyer0(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Do you think WW3 will all be all about throwing bombs at each other in 2020? No! Can we reason together, why the spread of this virus is relatively low in Asian countries? Why does Taiwan, a neighboring country has almost zero case right now? Why South Korea has almost eliminated the virus in their country?

Bros, this war is against the west, in particular USA. I hope the genesis of the virus will not be found because USA Will retaliate ferociously.
Romanoff:
It's like it is not the same Covid 19 that's hitting America and Italy that is in Nigeria o.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by ekestic1976(f): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
olukaygold:
Thank God,thanks to those at the frontline
Abeg brother Coro direct your energy to those developed Country,it's time to leave Nigeria, We Nigerians don suffer reach.atleast those Oyinbos counterpart are taken care of after been locked up,but we(Nigerians) na hungry dey beat our head under our roof.Abeg boda Coro

Anyway,Ekiti kete,A tastefully built two bedroom bungalow around Ekiti state University is for sale at a cheaper price.check my sig for details

Location? How much?

Text me on 08034476916
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
shogsman:

The same common sense should tell you the ratio of discharge within and among the states is inappropriate
oga if ur expectation is to see ppl dying like chicken,Sorry to say eno go happen.Rather to jubilate some of us are doubting the rate at which ppl at recovering in 9ja.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Libkid(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
The truth is that most of those that came in contact with the index case might have recovered without knowing they contacted the dread Corona
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by emerged01(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
Where is their names or photo?
dem wan use the opportunity loot
We are not in a developed country.We are in a country where we don’t believe a mad man regain his sense.
Can you eat in the same plate with hiv patient? Why do you even need their names and their photo? Releasing their names and photo won’t encourage people to come for test. Moreover,one’s health issue is confidential.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
How does runs girls look shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by VillagePipu: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omenkata:
breaking rules without stopping

Omenkita
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by VillagePipu: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omenkata:
God bless you bro

Before nko?
Gerrout of here
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
ivolt:

They were being observed and tested on a regular basis until their body fights it off.
There is no drug for COVID-19 yet.
oyinbo body no fit fight am off bai the black self nobgetnimmune system?or wellness drugs that boost immune??just asking ooo
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Peppul: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
We only hearing Abt this covid in naija but no video footage at all to show for it. Na hear we dey hear
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by ojaysam25(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
Nice one from Lagos but they still need a governor like senator governor ifeanyi okowa to transform Lagos cool quote me and go to hell fire.

such a proactive governor....
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Precious4real50(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
VillagePipu:

You're a big fool. Useless boy.
mynd44

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Ojomaji: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's good.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Precious4real50(f): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Isinweke post=88166698][/quote]Lolz did I mention that the picture is mine shocked if you wish to meet me face to face book a date for us to meet, I'm willing and ever ready to meet any nairaland in asaba after the lockdown cheesy so book a date but it must be inside asaba mall, Genesis or police station for my safety.

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Sharonstone7719: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Two more Malaria patient discharged.. Thank you God
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Tolase1999(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
why people dey think say na only lagos people dey recover for the whole world, people dey recover for abroad too but the death rate are more than the recovery rate.
btw kudus to Lagos State govt and FGN
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by TrippleEEE: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
This Sanwo Olu should be the next u.s president . Audio .
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by KingWarri: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
It's like it is not the same Covid 19 that's hitting America and Italy that is in Nigeria o.

Ah dey tell you.... Abeg Lagos tell Italy, U.S, Uk and Korea how una take dey do am oh...
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by KingWarri: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Peppul:
We only hearing Abt this covid in naija but no video footage at all to show for it. Na hear we dey hear
Audio Coroluz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died / Acid Rain Forecast In Parts Of Nigeria / How To Get Rid Of Brown And Crusty Toe Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.