Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,317 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients (21049 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
It's like it is not the same Covid 19 that's hitting America and Italy that is in Nigeria o.
Its good to be very educated so that u can understand how it goes.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
seangy4konji:
Make una give USA the drugs u na deh use for the covis patients na.
Stop fooling urself here...don't people recover in USA as wellIs it everyone infected with the virus in USA that eventually dies??
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Factfinder1:
I no believe all this Corona virus cases in Nigeria
Please try and move closer to the patients in the Isolation center without any protective gear..so that ull no if it is for real or not.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Onlyonebuhari: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
Where is their names or photo?
dem wan use the opportunity loot

Isn't unethical to reveal the identity of your patient. When u know nothing about medicine why won't you talk anyhow.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by sucess01: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Awesome

We should invest more in technology and health care, our research centers should be more funded for extreme research
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by sucess01: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020

We should check items brought into the country so its not infected

Especially medical donations

Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by onadana: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Is d virus a death sentence? So all the people that have recover world wide is fake? All u low self-esteem african need to be killed u are part of our problem

You and your miserable family will die first.Learn to accept peoples opinions.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Brainboxfid(f): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
exactly ooo there's nothing like corona virus in Nigeria.. God will disgrace all of them soon.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Miracle1991: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na

Bad news for ipob, they will feel like killing themselves because Buhari is winning the war,
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
It's like it is not the same Covid 19 that's hitting America and Italy that is in Nigeria o.

My dear I second
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by seangy4konji: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2020
wealth25:

Stop fooling urself here...don't people recover in USA as wellIs it everyone infected with the virus in USA that eventually dies??
u r d fool for quoting me and insulting me..bomb deh ur head?
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by SidneyB(m): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2020
The Lagos state Government is the best government is Nigeria. They have always produced good governors.

This is one of the minor reasons I could support BAT 2023
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2020
onadana:

You and your miserable family will die first.Learn to accept peoples opinions.
When your opinion is part of the reason the West see African as lab rats, you are wasting our space
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2020
seangy4konji:
u r d fool for quoting me and insulting me..bomb deh ur head?
StOP FOOLING YOURSELF is is an insult pls
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by taven(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
All this na scam
Calm!! Calm!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Lawrencestix:
oga if ur expectation is to see ppl dying like chicken,Sorry to say eno go happen.Rather to jubilate some of us are doubting the rate at which ppl at recovering in 9ja.
Ignorance is the root of most of your problems,you want to believe something so bad that you're ready to discard common sense along the way.
Someone like you saying we're winning the battle with less than 2,000 people tested among 200million,nscdc toll line is not even reachable.
A country that cannot afford test kits is a country you think is winning a war because of some scripted number.tell me how many people you know that have been tested.y'all will believe in your delusions and begin to troop out on the the premise that the virus is not formidable to us thereby risking the lives of well meaning citizens around you.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Story for the gullibles grin grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Amanda4life: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

Ignorance is the root of most of your problems,you want to believe something so bad that you're ready to discard common sense along the way.
Someone like you saying we're winning the battle with less than 2,000 people tested among 200million,nscdc toll line is not even reachable.
A country that cannot afford test kits is a country you think is winning a war because of some scripted number.tell me how many people you know that have been tested.y'all will believe in your delusions and begin to troop out on the the premise that the virus is not formidable to us thereby risking the lives of well meaning citizens around you.

The rate of educated illiterates in Nigeria is so.much.

Thats why oyibo pack their citizens and ran always.

Because Nigerians are jokers
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by kingsmaila(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2020
The FG should motivate the health workers figting COVID-19 by increasing their salaries and other benefits.
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

what has been ur contributions?
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Lawrencestix:
what has been ur contributions?
I've gave out over 50 sanitizers and over a 100 face masks,helped people with little cash for food,and call ignorant people who does not think clearly like you to order so you can't affect the remaining of us with your actions.
What have you done apart from your display of ignorance sir?
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by seangy4konji: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
wealth25:

StOP FOOLING YOURSELF is is an insult pls
abeg I no get your tine... Leave me
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

I've gave out over 50 sanitizers and over a 100 face masks,helped people with little cash for food,and call ignorant people who does not think clearly like you to order so you can't affect the remaining of us with your actions.
What have you done apart from your display of ignorance sir?
shm
Re: Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients by Jostoman: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
miqos02:
so how much will Italy , Spain , usand France collect?
if you ask me,who I go ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed / 298 New COVID-19 Cases, 207 Discharged And 1 Death On August 16 - (2,036 Tested) / Expect 100% Hike In Drug Prices, PSN Tells Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.