Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Friend Is Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Confused (1979 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Freelane33(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2020
YOUNG MAN , I have a prohessy , a spiritual prophesy , you will end up in J A I L IF YOU MESS UP WITH THIS LADY AND TELL THE STIRY TO YOUR FELLOW INMATEs . You’re the bad egg in the relationship , so fix your problem . You only told us the strike out(her faults ) in your write up what about the home rounds ( your fault ) hun . COLD WORLD
NAMYID:
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life story.

My friend met this lovely, beautiful, nice, gentle and hard working lady. She works with investigation department of Nigeria Police. Before she accepted my friend's proposal, she told him she hates cheating and can't stand it. My friend promised not cheat on her for anything in the world. He also told her all about his past relationship and she accepted.

The relationship as lasted for close to 2years now with both parties been seriously committed and everything going fantastic.

Lately, my friend noticed that each time they have little misunderstanding or disagreement she tends to be physically. They recently had an arguement and he decided to walk out of the house to clear his head but the lady insisted no movement. Total lockdown!! Until they settle the matter. He was scared and had to accept her opinion before he could gain his freedom.

Now, he has distanced himself from her and as invited his ex for isolation period. Behold our detective has been monitoring his calls and social media accounts. She's aware that the guy is with someone else and has been issuing threats.

The guy is scared of going on with the relationship because he is forseeing himself beating her up someday. The lady as a small stature that he should be able to handle but he doesn't want to go physically with any woman.

He wants to end the relationship but the lady is saying no, we must marry I have been this committed to you, you can't leave me and go back to your ex. NEVER!!

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.

What should my friend do?
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
NAMYID:
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life story.

My friend met this lovely, beautiful, nice, gentle and hard working lady. She works with investigation department of Nigeria Police. Before she accepted my friend's proposal, she told him she hates cheating and can't stand it. My friend promised not cheat on her for anything in the world. He also told her all about his past relationship and she accepted.

The relationship as lasted for close to 2years now with both parties been seriously committed and everything going fantastic.

Lately, my friend noticed that each time they have little misunderstanding or disagreement she tends to be physically. They recently had an arguement and he decided to walk out of the house to clear his head but the lady insisted no movement. Total lockdown!! Until they settle the matter. He was scared and had to accept her opinion before he could gain his freedom.

Now, he has distanced himself from her and as invited his ex for isolation period. Behold our detective has been monitoring his calls and social media accounts. She's aware that the guy is with someone else and has been issuing threats.

The guy is scared of going on with the relationship because he is forseeing himself beating her up someday. The lady as a small stature that he should be able to handle but he doesn't want to go physically with any woman.

He wants to end the relationship but the lady is saying no, we must marry I have been this committed to you, you can't leave me and go back to your ex. NEVER!!

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.

What should my friend do?

Ya friend is a motherfucker dumbass.

He wanted to cheat and institute a quarrel just to Bleep an Ex toto for 14 days lockdown. Why did he part ways with the ex in the first place.

Almost every woman irrespective of professions wanted to go physical immediately they observed you wanna walk out because they know many guys used the opportunity to cheat blaming it on being emotionally unstable and it happened so fast before he could act.

All I see here is your friend trying to use filmy excuses to cover up is crime (cheating). Did your friend just wake-up a day before lockdown, call his ex to come and she too packed her items to go do lockdown with him. Abeg reason am too. Your friend was technically cheating while still with the police officer gf.

He isn't going anywhere, except she says she no dey do again. When he was wooing her, he no fear say the lady fit dey sleep with her boss na now the lady fit dey sleep with her boss.

Abeg, your friend should grow up and handle his affairs with maturity and as a man.
Re: My Friend Is Confused by jskson: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
adexpa:
It is like the lady is more intelligent than your friend, maybe due to her profession. We can not write off disagreement in relationships and the best way to sort it is to hear individual out and reach agreement; I think that is the approach the lady adopted but because of the intelligence level of your friend he always tend to run away during conversations. I can not disagree with your friend if he can't handle her but he suppose have done that long ago, he can't tell us he just noticed the attitude but because of his selfish nature, he decided to carry on and enjoy the lady's money and time. 2yrs is much for serious minded fellow and it can not just be thrown away like that.

I think they can work things out if your friend love her. They can sit down and talk about what normally cause issues and talk about how they will be handling it ......the guy need more maturity to handle the intelligence of the lady.

It is low self esteem to assume that someone will sleep with her boss for promotion.... Police profession is decent except for those that wants to do trash and that happens in all professions

Running back to his weak ex is not the way out, that is just a cheap solution.

You have said it all
Re: My Friend Is Confused by adunni17: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
BanjiRaymond:
just a fight, he's already with his ex. I still don't understand relationships of nowadays...

As in ehn, the thing just tire me. Why get into a relationship with the lady when he knows he's not over his ex already? Some guys sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Moment Nengi Place Her Bra On Trickyt Head. VIDEO / Man Filmed Chopping A Mad Woman Hard Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (+VIDEO) / The First Slay Queen In The World Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.