Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases (33117 Views)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by manitoba(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
cuddling44:

Ok...... pls some agent are trying to market residential land for me there... he said i can see land as from 50k 100k upward how true is this..... I contact dem on Jiji thooo. Thanks

Mostly a lie except if it's far away from ilorin.

10 years ago , A plot of land in an outskirts of Ilorin was sold for 100k.

Except the person is talking about farm land or about prices 10 years ago. Be careful with them.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
manitoba:

Mostly a lie except if it's far away from ilorin.

10 years ago , A plot of land in an outskirts of Ilorin was sold for 100k.

Except the person is talking about farm land or about prices 10 years ago. Be careful with them.
Tank u sir..... pls enlighten me on how to legally get a land there... am not building now. Just want to secure it and maybe next 10years i will be building.. y i choose to buy now is .. d land dey selling 200k dis year would have increased to nearly or over millions by d time am ready in dat ten years. Civil servant life isn't easy especially if u aren't d dubious kind.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ivolt: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2020
stevmatt15:

Is your market not closed?
Some markets are closed but that doesn't stop people from freely mixing on the streets and
highways.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Xclusivegrin007(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igbo Man from Anambra state I sincerely sympathize with kwarans for the outbreak of covid19 cases in their state and I believe it's time for senator bukola Saraki to prove his worth by donating part of the States and senate funds he embezzled under PDP
If people sees this now, they will think your bra¡ń is functioning well... Get well soon please
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by AmDayo: 1:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Asorite:

Oponu! it was detected in Offa town not in ilorin

Oga wise up....people in Ilorin most especially in UITH are already exposed to it.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by AmDayo: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:
Do u reside in ilorin.. if u do I kind of need ur help.

I reside in Ilorin
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by BennyDon: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2020
The Prof and UITH CMD should be penalized for this. The former's role in the whole saga is unprofessional, wicked and daunting.

Everyone living in the state is now apprehensive. It's getting so worrisome!
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Abdbaba: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2020
I teaches how to make 3D and 2D animation on my YouTube channel in Pidgin English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMx1QhEjM0
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by unikwa: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2020
There's coronavirus in every state in Nigeria.
How many people are receiving tests? Very few. That is why infection rates are so low in Nigeria.
The USA has 367,461 because they are conducting 100's of thousands of tests daily.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
maklelemakukula:
what's the meaning of aljanah

Heaven
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Vado(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
break up with her for your own good undecided.

Lmao you are saying the girl is unintelligent be that abi. Just like one stupid Unilorin Lecturer (Ali Agan) who doubles as a fanatical Imam said nobody can stop him from observing prayers with his congregation in his mosque.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Vado:

Lmao you are saying the girl is unintelligent be that abi. Just like one stupid Unilorin Lecturer (Ali Agan) who doubles as a fanatical Imam said nobody can stop him from observing prayers with his congregation in his mosque.
yes ,she is very unintelligent and she can transfer it to her kids.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ajalawole(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Tank u sir..... pls enlighten me on how to legally get a land there... am not building now. Just want to secure it and maybe next 10years i will be building.. y i choose to buy now is .. d land dey selling 200k dis year would have increased to nearly or over millions by d time am ready in dat ten years. Civil servant life isn't easy especially if u aren't d dubious kind.
I base in ilorin, the best u could do is move come to ilorin, u can get land from 150k upward from some locals, danced the land and use it as farmland till u are ready to start building
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Lighthammer(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

am living in ilorin and i knw where u fit get land for like 120 k
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Lighthammer(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

its nt in ilorin tho,bt neigboring town,the name of the town is igberi owode And its a town on the road
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
ivolt:

Some markets are closed but that doesn't stop people from freely mixing on the streets and
highways.

Then it simply means you are from North.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by bjgurl(f): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2020
In you we put our trust Ya Allah
Protect us from evil diseases.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Lighthammer:
its nt in ilorin tho,bt neigboring town,the name of the town is igberi owode And its a town on the road
Okkkk tanks
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Lighthammer:
am living in ilorin and i knw where u fit get land for like 120 k
Okkkkk..... where pls or u leave ur email so i can contact u.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
ajalawole:
I base in ilorin, the best u could do is move come to ilorin, u can get land from 150k upward from some locals, danced the land and use it as farmland till u are ready to start building
Tank u sooo much.... lagos is kinda my paycheck and I cant leave nowww... pls which area is dat.....
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Lighthammer(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Okkkk tanks
if you are close to kwara state u come for inspection to see things for urself

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by manitoba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Best way to buy land in Ilorin is offline (have some one trusted in ground to buy for you).
They hardly dupe this way .

You can contact me via requesting my mail through my profile as I may not be in this thread again...

Please note that I'm not an agent or based in Ilorin but it's my play ground and I can hand you over to genuine people.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ajalawole(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Tank u sooo much.... lagos is kinda my paycheck and I cant leave nowww... pls which area is dat.....
am not asking u to leave Lagos, but u can visit every 3 or 4month. U can get plot of land anywhere in ilorin. but if u can buy land a build a small student hostel on it around eleko (kwarapoly area), or Malete (kwasu side), every student need accommodations even if it's 50k for single room.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
manitoba:

Best way to buy land in Ilorin is offline (have some one trusted in ground to buy for you).
They hardly dupe this way .

You can contact me via requesting my mail through my profile as I may not be in this thread again...

Please note that I'm not an agent or based in Ilorin but it's my play ground and I can hand you over to genuine people.
Av requested for ur mail... tanks for d info... my no is on my signature pls....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / 460 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 8 - (2302 Tested) / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.