Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases (33122 Views)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by newdawn77(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
The best good is knowledge.

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ignis: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gradually
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by seedorfg(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kwara again

I pity some state that are not even up to Lagos standard in terms of medical and personnel equipment.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
I call this COVID-19 Intervention Fund Access Code.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Kubernetes: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:
And to think some Ilorin Alfas went about deceiving the Muslims there that covid-19 will never enter Ilorin because the town is next to aljanah. grin grin grin.

And to think the illiterate market women there swallowed it up hook line and sinker to the extent of abusing and taunting anyone that wears face mask. grin grin grin

Chai! Illiteracy is a disease.

Really?
Please kindly give the source of your claim,else rule 2 will be invoked.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ChelseaDr(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
It is unfortunate that the elders in the medical profession keep subjecting the younger ones to hazardous risks.

A few days ago a patient presented to a colleague in one of the teaching hospitals in a state yet to record any case of covid-19.

The patient has traveled from one of the states that already has nine confirmed cases and refused to embark on self isolation.

When the colleague wanted to invite the emergency response team to review her, that colleague was acused of creating panic by a medical elder... Imagine!!!

We should stop playing politics with this pandemic, others should learn from the Kwara experience

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Welcome to my state of residence dear virus kiss
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by GreatResearcher: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:
And to think some Ilorin Alfas went about deceiving the Muslims there that covid-19 will never enter Ilorin because the town is next to aljanah. grin grin grin.

And to think the illiterate market women there swallowed it up hook line and sinker to the extent of abusing and taunting anyone that wears face mask. grin grin grin

Same way Abia state illiterate governor said that it will not enter Abia BECAUSE Abia is mentioned in a useless book called Bible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Same way Abia state illiterate governor said that it will not enter Abia BECAUSE Abia is mentioned in a useless book called Bible
Religion dulls the brain

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by APOPTOSIS: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
.... it's 5G NETWORK

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by GreatResearcher: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:
Religion dulls the brain
And cripples the mind

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Awoleesu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
dam2000:
All state want to collect there own loot share sha

Your eyes see what I'm seeing!
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
And cripples the mind
Absolutely agree. And there are 4,200 religions I wonder how religious folks haven’t seen the scam yet lol

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
ivolt:

Where exactly is the lockdown?

Is your market not closed?
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Shollay20(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's scary COVID’19 every body dey indoor now at as 8pm God protect us.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by tallerSSS: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Yanmiriflathead post=88165747]As a patriotic igbo Man from Anambra state I sincerely sympathize with kwarans for the outbreak of covid19 cases in their state and I believe it's time for senator bukola Saraki to prove his worth by donating part of the States and senate funds he embezzled under PDP
what is the name of your problem ❓

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Awoleesu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:

And must the stupidity of any politician warrant you denigrating what billions of humans hold sacred?
Describing a Holy Book as "useless" IMO, places you in the same calibre as the ones you so despised!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Iceyjayz: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]Who is going to sit down and let someone do their hair after this media driven hysteria.
Please let me wake up from this twilight zone episode. Don’t you dare go overboard on extension of stay at home order. Be realistic! People need to get back to life and work.. we can’t be held prisoners much longer! Stay in line with Federal guidelines! 5G is killing them. And alot of us will go with so called cure. Elderly will be wiped out. First. Then people that won't take bill gates injection. God bless you all.[/s]
Trash
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by GreatResearcher: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Absolutely agree. And there are 4,200 religions I wonder how religious folks haven’t seen the scam yet lol

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by tomzyELNINO: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmnnnnnn... All is well ooo. Alhaji Jimoh, Rest in peace.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by rainny: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are You lonely and bored this quarantine period?� why not have a chat with me? I'm here to cure your boredom.�

Oh!!� I almost forgot, my name is *MILANA* � I'm studying to become a nurse but I also love filling your whatsapp status with updates that would leave you no choice than to smile.�
Try me��
https:///2348108833372?text=Hi%20I'll%20like%20to%20be%20a%20friend%20My%20name%20is...
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nairalandmonika: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kwara state might just be the Wuhan of Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Kubernetes post=88166981]

Really?
Please kindly give the source of your claim,else rule 2 will be invoked.[/quote

Go and invoke nah especially because you stay in ilorin with me. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:

Your account reflects the truth in Ilorin.
I was taunted by some bike men at their stead this morning, and one almost used violence to have me remove the face mask i used/remove me from their vicinity.
They claimed that the face masks are from china and have been infected by the chinese to cause harm to black men.
The audience of about 20 listened and swallowed all that he said and i couldn't convince them otherwise.
How conspiracies spread and take effect on man.
Sigh.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Ladycewhy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
holytribe:

My girlfriend also argued with me. Saying Ilorin is next to whatever they call it.
break up with her for your own good undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by GreatResearcher: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Awoleesu:

And must the stupidity of any politician warrant you denigrating what billions of humans hold sacred?
Describing a Holy Book as "useless" IMO, places you in the same calibre as the ones you so despised!

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:

See this one. grin. He is already reading tribalism to my comment. Anyone who tells the truth about certain decays among Yoruba is automatically an igbo
Please wake up from that absurd mindset.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Asorite:

Oponu! it was detected in Offa town not in ilorin

Oh, this one still believes that it won't get to ilorin. Is it because ilorin is next to aljanah? grin. You better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Idrisk19(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm weeping for my beloved state
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by mullerman: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Toor kwaras God's protection rest upon us but this professor friend to deceased (professor Abdulsalam) need to be questioned by national medical association and it must be fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.