Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases (33106 Views)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
APCNig:

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his mumu followers nko?

Yeah, including Mr TB Joshua
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by mullerman: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
mullerman:
Toor kwaras God's protection rest upon us but this professor friend to deceased (professor Abdulsalam) need to be questioned by national medical association and kwara state committee it must be fast.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:
And to think some Ilorin Alfas went about deceiving the Muslims there that covid-19 will never enter Ilorin because the town is next to aljanah. grin grin grin.

And to think the illiterate market women there swallowed it up hook line and sinker to the extent of abusing and taunting anyone that wears face mask. grin grin grin

Chai! Illiteracy is a disease.
Do u reside in ilorin.. if u do I kind of need ur help.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by ajbf: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:

Oh, this one still believes that it won't get to ilorin. Is it because ilorin is next to aljanah? grin. You better wake up.
"Ilorin is next to Aljanah"
If lie is repeated for years, it may resemble truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by topstone4: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
cuddling44:

Do u reside in ilorin.. if u do I kind of need ur help.
Yes, I reside in ilorin
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by biggerboyc(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igbo Man from Anambra state I sincerely sympathize with kwarans for the outbreak of covid19 cases in their state and I believe it's time for senator bukola Saraki to prove his worth by donating part of the States and senate funds he embezzled under PDP
you are making sense before but when you put PDP I know you dont have sense. So he was a saint when he joined APC and become a thief when he returned to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by froze6(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
toor may God help us in ilorin.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by chi4ik(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
On behalf of all Muslims of the igbo descent, I sympathize with the good people of kwara state for their travails at the moment. I want to assure them that we will support them in this trying time because their grief is our grief and their travails our travails.
silly, which Muslim of Igbo decent? Impersonation will kill you sooner or later.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by AgentNairaland(f): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Where Is Saraki
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by cuddling44(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:

Yes, I reside in ilorin
Ok...... pls some agent are trying to market residential land for me there... he said i can see land as from 50k 100k upward how true is this..... I contact dem on Jiji thooo. Thanks
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igbo Man from Anambra state I sincerely sympathize with kwarans for the outbreak of covid19 cases in their state and I believe it's time for senator bukola Saraki to prove his worth by donating part of the States and senate funds he embezzled under PDP

What about the ones he embezzled under APC? He's allowed to keep them as they are holy loots right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by gotnel: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
God help us. Kwara state is in the hands of God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Vulcan24(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
don't worry bring them to Lagos , they will recover in 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Awoleesu(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher

So, how do you define "Useless" ?
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by bahaushe1: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
That irresponsible Professor should be prosecuted.
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by mizpage: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hummmmm Oga ooo
the only thing bothering my mind now is that.
once anyone is contacted with this virus no instruments to take care of them here in kwara

so why us? God
please take pity on us and Forgive us please.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by maklelemakukula(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
topstone4:
And to think some Ilorin Alfas went about deceiving the Muslims there that covid-19 will never enter Ilorin because the town is next to aljanah. grin grin grin.

And to think the illiterate market women there swallowed it up hook line and sinker to the extent of abusing and taunting anyone that wears face mask. grin grin grin

Chai! Illiteracy is a disease.
what's the meaning of aljanah
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Bullet01(f): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dear Gov AA. I pray for divine wisdom for you to handle this case.

Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by highbee02: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Vyolet:
The news has been going round since last week but they keep denying it.
I do hope the professor of medicine(Peofessor Kazeem Alakija Salami who shielded the patient and gave him home treatment will be brought to book, as well as the CMD of UITH.
May God punish everyone involved in the cover up. They ended up exposing doctors, nurses and a thousand others.

The people of Offa especially are the most exposed because the corpse of the index case was taken to Offa for burial and lots of people went to sympathise with the family.

*IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION OF PROF A K SALAMI*

The Management of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital here by suspend Prof A K Salami as a Senior Consultant in the hospital.This is as a result of his unethical conduct in the admission, management and eventual release of the corpse of a suspected Covid -19 patient who died in the hospital on the 3rd of April, 2020.

*DAVID S ODAIBO*
*Director of Administration*
*For Chief Medical Director*
Re: Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases by Stmiceel(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kazeemu, o ti da whala le fah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / Free Mosquito Nets Used On Farms In South-South - Doctor Laments / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.