Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (91623 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by lapazi(m): 3:47am On Apr 07, 2020
olu77:
Well, exercise improves immune system which is vital in the war against the virus. There is social distancing here so i see nothing wrong.

Stop clowning all over the internet, how is this social distancing- it is your likes that will blame the govt and even 5G for everything but yourselves angry

Probably you are even part of the group- what an annoying post

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by olu77(m): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2020
lapazi:

Stop clowning all over the internet, how is this social distancing- it is your likes that will blame the govt and even 5G for everything but yourselves angry

Probably you are even part of the group- what an annoying post

Where are you typing from? I asked because i doubt if you are typing from Nigeria.

To answer your question, the op only posted one photo as at the time I made my comment and it already had several views without comments.

I got your point though. I believe it's hard to keep people indoor despite all the risks. Boredom kills faster than anything else sometimes
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Abdbaba: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2020
I teaches how to make 3D and 2D animation on my YouTube channel in Pidgin English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMx1QhEjM0
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Nine2Five: 4:07am On Apr 07, 2020
6 tools that are more powerful than to-do lists for productivity

To be more productive in every facet of your life, dont miss this post. The revelation is profound.

Check it out here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/07/6-tools-that-are-more-powerful-than-to-do-lists-for-productivity/

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by lapazi(m): 4:09am On Apr 07, 2020
olu77:

Where are you typing from? I asked because i doubt if you are typing from Nigeria.

To answer your question, the op only posted one photo as at the time I made my comment and it already had several views without comments.

I got your point though. I believe it's hard to keep people indoor despite all the risks. Boredom kills faster than anything else sometimes

Have you seen the news from NYC, lets call it how it is- this is wrong!
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Lambarry1: 4:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Isnt this a breeding ground for coro?
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by olu77(m): 4:31am On Apr 07, 2020
lapazi:

Have you seen the news from NYC, lets call it how it is- this is wrong!

I live in Bronx bro. I havent work since March 14th but I have driven through 5 States to NC voluntering to transport materials and it's thesame problem everywhere, people are finding it difficult to adjust and truely it's tough but I agree with you that prevention is better than cure. No pun was intended, I only saw the first photo and thought that wasn't that bad at the time I commented.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2020
wu han is responsible for this display of foolishness
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2020
4words:
Enough said

That Twitter user didn't make any sense. Government's measure for tackling this menace is the best

If we get to the level of China, we will have a humanitarian catastrophe of unparalleled proportions in this country. That's simply because we lack the manpower and facilities to tackle a national health crises

What the government is doing is to nip the situation in the bud so it doesn't escalate. For all intent and purposes, it is a good move.

You can only talk about making money when you are alive. If we have a national crises, no country will be willing to accept patients from Nigeria as every country already has enough on their plates. Then, you will see Nigerians dying like chicken

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Dcoy: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2020
roladex:
So what is d difference between this people nd funke akindeles party w
Confined space
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by tomdon(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=olu77 post=88165245]Well, exercise improves immune system which is vital in the war against the virus. There is social distancing here so i see nothing wrong.

Note: Op only posted the first photo as at the time I made the above comment. I understand that people are bored but I also believed that there are people who are underestimating what might be coming. TAKE SOCIAL DISTANCING SERIOUS. Prevention is better than cure. To say it Biblically: Obedient is better than sacrifice. Thank you

They still maintained distancing so I see nothing wrong.
Most of these people should be enlightened enough and I don't think any of them would wanna take chances
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Eriggs: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Betakeshi:
Coronavirus never reach Naija! When it does, what happened in China will be child's play...
e go start and stop for ur papa compound
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
People will seek every little avenue to disobey a simple rule.

Look at them distributing Corona all over themselves.

I blame the police that won't go there and flog the devil out of them
Look closely, there is a police van stationed in the last pix
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Lagos state government needs to make examples of the organizers.
There is no way these people could have come out together unless someone organized them.
it's only funke akindele they have a problem with... awon alabosi oshi
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/outrage-as-lagosians-take-over-gbagada-expressway-for-fitness-exercise/
These guys have no idea, the stage 9ja is now is where the Uk was at the beginning of Feb this year, a few days ago 700+ died in one day.I weep in my heart when I see people still coming out like this, its the Old and vulnerable that will bear the brunt when the Action starts. This was how we thought it was a Joke in the UK at the start we where laughing about it , look now,in 9ja it would be more than 20000 in a day if it starts cos from all indication people already have this virus and with scenes like this its spreading
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by ericmor: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
There is no way these people could have come out together unless someone organized them.

Nobody organize anything, it all started last week and people started joining cus they want to get fit and don’t get fat why they just stay at home doing nothing
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by ericmor: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=tomdon post=88175619][/quote]

As long as the distance is there, is all ok. They should make use of their sanitizer n have their bath when they are done which I believe is normal after roadwalk
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by kkulaja(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Im sure dey must have washed their hand and taken other prebentive measures to be safe,
Exercise is also for healthy living.
This is still understsndable
Unlike when the govt went to some locsl secretariat to share a cup of rice and, im sure u know how it looks like to have lagosians queuing up for bread. Near demselves lieke sardine

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2020
edoairways:

You can't please mortal man

Am telling you.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Mehn, I doubt if we are following the news of what is happening in other parts of the world.

Warnings came before the deaths but were ignored by people.

My prayer and hope is that our immune system and weather are fighting off this virus for us.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Some people are born to be stubborn in this country. Other countries, Europe inclusive are observing stay at home, this ones are daring the government in broad daylight
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by FGonline: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
I said,use that funke to set example
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Excuzeme:

My 'wisprayer' is that this CoronaVirus is actually afraid of Nigerians somehow! grin grin
Anytime l look out of my window and l see how people ar etakin this Virus for granted and just minglin with each other, l just shudder with fear because once this Virus starts in a few weeks time, hmmm...... l pray for a miracle o!

No wonder, l just keep seeing Foreign Governments evacuating their people out of Nigeria with just a few deaths and l am wondering, what did they know that we dont know?
It is like these foreign Govts already can predict what we are in for, in a few weeks and quickly want to get out of the way before the real CONTAGION STARTS.

I hope all these stubbornly ignorant and foolish people would just remember what they are doing now and not blame anyone for their fate, when the chicken comes home to roost.
A Dog that will get lost in the forest, will never listen to the hunter's whistle".

Hmmm,people are playing corona fire in this country.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Teebabami(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
People will seek every little avenue to disobey a simple rule.

Look at them distributing Corona all over themselves.

I blame the police that won't go there and flog the devil out of them

[b]If police go there to flog, you will be the first person to complain and call them unprintable names[/b
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by azorjiu(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2020
My prayer is that Covid19 should evade Nigeria. I’m home today because of the horror I witnessed on a coronavirus ward yesterday. The number of positive cases being brought into the wards and the body bags being taken away by the porters was too disheartening.

Please stay at home if you can.

We should adapt the stay at home order to reflect the fact that most Nigerian depend on day pay for survival.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2020
There is obviously no public park in that area.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Bola146:
These ones are already filled up with good foods. Na person wey never chop food go fit do one mumu exercise
You are really funny hahahaha grin
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

Please just shut up. You always know those whose brain have been massively programmed by fear and constant scare by the media when they talk like you do. Go and share the virus

And you know brainless empty idiots when they reason the way you just did. Go and join them and get all the virus you need your entire miserable life. Scumbag!!
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2020
They won't arrest them now for community service. look at a police van just 10m away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
The police DPOs in that area will be catching cold now. grin
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Is it so difficult for Nigerians to follow instructions?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.