Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive (51383 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
That’s very sad and scary
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Investnow2017: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
chatinent:
Life like a mist

J.................W. today is memorial
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by dipopooo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
fabolouz1:
Can people just boycott all Chinese products and services for bringing this plaque ?

Check the phone you are using. It's made in china
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Risingblue008(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
kemi38034:
jzyoq7rp95
Na booking number b dis?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Kinematics: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
May her soul RIP
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by ud4u: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rip
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Greatzeus(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
UK again? Are they not obeying the WHO guidelines on social distancing,face masks, washing of hands and staying home?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by SharonLoveth(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Learn To Stay In Your Country, Stop Looking For Green Pasture
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by kemi5014: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
egkyzznezo
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Israel07: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
back2sender:

Thief kill you there 419 fraudster
If i be a fraudster or av any intention of that kind may it be so but if i be not may God whom i serve deal with you justly.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by showafrica(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Benesis:
"e no dey kill black people"... they said

In Africa, e no dey kill or are you telling me Nigeria doctors are underrated.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Amanda4life: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Who 8s bring in all this stale Oprah news here
Mchew
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by rosamaris: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
So sad. May her soul rest in peace and may the good Lord recover the son from the illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Clonus: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
chatinent:
Life like a mist
Appears today and disappears tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Truthbites: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
back2sender:

Thief kill you there 419 fraudster

You sabi Isreal07?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Hopebringer: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Neoteny7: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
She was killed by 5G, and her son is positive of an overload of 10Gb in his blood.

-Pastor Chris
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Africankel(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Choi Tamuno ehh! my people
Mbra adieu

Wani mbra, dein na sime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
sylve11:
May be you're designed to discard your physical cloak in such a way.

Journey well Ma! sad cool
wow. Intelligent words you spoke
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Benesis:
"e no dey kill black people"... they said
I was wondering. Too much boast boast. I'm always of the opinion all RaCes are eQual
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
johnpablo541:

So they thought but recent stats shows that African Americans make up a higher percentage of the victims.
I'm telling you. I have been begging black supremacists to stop their shit B4 this happened. Not because I was in the white supremacists camp. But God enlightened me that if I could love people so distant being black, why can't everyone of us?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
mbaise1000:

exactly bros, to those that prefer dying by beheadings and bombs by boko haram terrorists and herdsmen terrorists to dying from corona virus
you have a point
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by kemi22487: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I don't know who said that
In Chicago and other US cities blacks are disproportionately affected with higher death rates
They eat more are more overweight, with more diabetes and high BP
It is as if Macdonald's was made for black people
I feel bad for them, esp those who'd been making fun of white people. May God heal them.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kpokrikpo:

Appears for just a day
a DRoP in eternity
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Whatsapp9:
WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL

51 Recovered Coronavirus Patients in South Korea test Positive again ..

South Korean Health chiefs believe that Coronavirus may lay dormant in cells in the human body and reactivate later after it has been cured after Fifty-one recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea tested positive again days after being released...

The patients - from the country's worst-hit city, Daegu - were put in quarantine after being diagnosed with the virus, then tested positive again days being released...

According to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC), patients - from the country's worst-hit city, Daegu - were put in quarantine and the virus was likely‘reactivated’, rather than patients becoming re-infected...

According to the KCDC, for unknown reasons the viral particles can be reactivated after the patients has been cured- but US Viral experts say there is no evidence to prove that the virus acts in this way as monkeys have actually shown the opposite when studied.
veRy frustrating Omg
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Israel07:

If i be a fraudster or av any intention of that kind may it be so but if i be not may God whom i serve deal with you justly.
I liked and shared your post, bro. Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by chatinent: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
Appears for just a day
I see you fam.

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by chatinent: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Clonus:
Appears today and disappears tomorrow
I see you fam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.