Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive (51365 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
s
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Surgoroctor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vanity upon vanity

R.I.P
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by EdidemLord(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Situation like this proves that man is helpless ..Wicked world.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by johnpablo541(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Benesis:
"e no dey kill black people"... they said
So they thought but recent stats shows that African Americans make up a higher percentage of the victims.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Choi Tamuno ehh! my people
Mbra adieu
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii cry cry cry cry cry
Sorry oooo
Take Heart
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Philinho(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chai. .... God deliver her child and take this plague away from this world .Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Israel07: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you're into exportation or your company needs Maize,Groundnut and Onions in tonnes kindly contact me.. I promise you satisfactory service at a bargain
Thank you.
Dm for more inquiries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by mistijude: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
I hope ncdc will not add this to the number of recorded death in Nigeria
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by internet: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria covid 19 doesn't kill. test positive in the morning and negative in the evening. naija leaders I hail o.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by mbaise1000: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nukilia:
Heaven rest her soul--+ Nigeria seems to be one of the safest place on earth.. undecided

exactly bros, to those that prefer dying by beheadings and bombs by boko haram terrorists and herdsmen terrorists to dying from corona virus
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Covid19 is ravaging humanity
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Simbrixton(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
r.i.p
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
You don't know the seriousness of Covik One - Nine..

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Kobicove(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
R.I.P to her!
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by 0m0nnakoda: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Benesis:
"e no dey kill black people"... they said
I don't know who said that
In Chicago and other US cities blacks are disproportionately affected with higher death rates
They eat more are more overweight, with more diabetes and high BP
It is as if Macdonald's was made for black people
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Abuhmuazin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
too bad.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by aswani(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toshlek:

She was a care worker in the UK.....
She died in the US.......
Quite explanatory!

How sọ? She died in Salford Royal, anything (especially hospital) Royal is more likely to be in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by PDJT: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I don't know who said that
In Chicago and other US cities blacks are disproportionately affected with higher death rates
They eat more are more overweight, with more diabetes and high BP
It is as if Macdonald's was made for black people

-It’s scary. Just lost someone close in the US to this covid thing and he was overweight too. Sad times.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Clothingonline9(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
I thought Nigerians said it doesn’t kill black
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Princecanada: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
And it's still the same US some people want to run too.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Calicoe: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corona virus please leave important people and locate the people responsible for the lack of progress in any nation starting from Nigeria
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by back2sender: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Israel07:
May God help us from this horrible epidemic.
You should think of a thriving business to avoid hunger-19. I supply foodstuffs varieties such as Quality local rice, beans(brown&White), groundnut, Corn, Guinea corn, Millet and perishables such as Cabbage, Pepper(variety), Onions and large baskets of Tomato and deliver to any part of the country all at a reasonable bargain.
Contact me on (08113839377)WhatsApp for serious business purposes only.
Thank you.
Thief kill you there 419 fraudster

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Chinese govt are irresponsible bastards!
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by lolybaby(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
RIP.hunger is killing us now o o due to lockdown
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Whatsapp9(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL

51 Recovered Coronavirus Patients in South Korea test Positive again ..

South Korean Health chiefs believe that Coronavirus may lay dormant in cells in the human body and reactivate later after it has been cured after Fifty-one recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea tested positive again days after being released...

The patients - from the country's worst-hit city, Daegu - were put in quarantine after being diagnosed with the virus, then tested positive again days being released...

According to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC), patients - from the country's worst-hit city, Daegu - were put in quarantine and the virus was likely‘reactivated’, rather than patients becoming re-infected...

According to the KCDC, for unknown reasons the viral particles can be reactivated after the patients has been cured- but US Viral experts say there is no evidence to prove that the virus acts in this way as monkeys have actually shown the opposite when studied.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Kpokrikpo: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
chatinent:
Life like a mist
Appears for just a day
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Burruchaga71(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corona why... RIP madam
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by fabolouz1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Can people just boycott all Chinese products and services for bringing this plaque ?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Roon9(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Radiation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.