Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive (51384 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by chatinent: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Investnow2017:

J.................W. today is memorial
I see you fam. Hope you are attending?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Learn To Stay In Your Country, Stop Looking For Green Pasture
Sharon ShAROn
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by kemi59046: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
v0ynrbdy6b
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by SharonLoveth(f): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Sharon ShAROn

How can I help you
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by PHijo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Choi Tamuno ehh! my people
Mbra adieu

Balafama bere!
Tamuno ara toku eh guwo Jesus Christ ere bu

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by mvem(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
internet:
Nigeria covid 19 doesn't kill. test positive in the morning and negative in the evening. naija leaders I hail o.
wait! Come to yaba or one of the isolation centre and go and hug one of them...you think the virus is fake in naija abi...
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by NiCurious: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is sad news for all concerned.

But let it be noted...asthma is an underlying health condition, and an important one at that, considering coronavirus is a respiratory illness.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by K4daniel: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Now which one do wish to have US/UK VISA VS STAYING IN NIGERIÀ?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Investnow2017: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
chatinent:

I see you fam. Hope you are attending?

For sure. I am all set. Wishing you a solemn commemoration.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by SexytorresE(f): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
That’s where the real virus is. Not the malaria Nigeria coronavirus scam
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Litmus: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
May she rest in peace and her family overcome and prosper. And now, the talk: hope blockheads, wherever they posts from, don't include her on Nigeria Covid dead leaderboard. She is a Nigerian who contracted Coronavirus in the UK, during her selfless work in the N H S , and consequently one of the casualties of the pandemic in England.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by guiddoti: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toshlek:
She was a care worker in the UK..... She died in the US....... Quite explanatory!
No, it was UK. A carer.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Kpokrikpo: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
chatinent:

I see you fam.
wink yes bro, hope you participated today in the commemoration?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Chuksyno(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nukilia:
Heaven rest her soul--+ Nigeria seems to be one of the safest place on earth.. undecided
Never conclude yet o. The world you know is gradually turning something else.

1 Like

Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Nukilia: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chuksyno:
Never conclude yet o. The world you know is gradually turning something else.

We are just hoping we do not have increase in covid 19 cases undecided
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by raphy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
may her gentle soul R.I.P amen see the two guys striking resemblance of there mummy.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by chatinent: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
wink yes bro, hope you participated today in the commemoration?
Of course! You?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by tylesh(f): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sad!
May God heal her son
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Wats happening? Sad news everywhere.
Shit is getting scary
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by ramaju: 3:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Toshlek:

She was a care worker in the UK.....
She died in the US.......
Quite explanatory!
Not before you edited it.
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by trumpcoat(m): 4:27am On Apr 08, 2020
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Toshlek(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
aswani:

How sọ? She died in Salford Royal, anything (especially hospital) Royal is more likely to be in the UK.
Owh, K
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Toshlek(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
ramaju:

Not before you edited it.
Pardon?
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Rinaberry: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Appears for just a day, and disappear 2moro...
chatinent:
Life like a mist
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by Kpokrikpo: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:

Of course! You?
Yes, I did, I just can't stop thanking Jah for the provision of a ransom smiley
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by PrincewithGod(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
We are not helpless, my dear. Repent and turn to God, He is our help in all things.
EdidemLord:
We are helpless in the world
Re: Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive by TissuePaper: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
johnpablo541:

So they thought but recent stats shows that African Americans make up a higher percentage of the victims.
hi john I sent u a pm as regards earlier, pls do respond

I don't have access to this mail again you can send me a message on WhatsApp at 08028043309.. sorry for the inconveniences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.