Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (92779 Views)

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by BENEAMATA: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
[i][/i] the man with the much acclaimed " high IQ " and the oga landlord of the amen estate sef join in the revelrie . . . . . . and we say we no want devil labule .
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Funke Akindele might have promised him two runs girls as a "Thank You For Coming" package and a talented Amala and Ewedu delicacy, and the family man who's supposed to be loosing his wife braids during this lockdown dashed out of the house with his neat Agbada carefully starched by his wife....

Now see where his great appetite for fresh pussy has landed him... A prominent man for that matter.

May our love for Owambe not take us to the wrong place.

Which one is the FRESH PUSSY?
is it that of FUNKE OR RUN GIRLS?

those rotten smelly pussies, you call them fresh?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by naijalodge(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mumu people, what of all the churches they’ve been begging each day not to hold service, y haven’t any of the pastors been sent to court, her only mistake was apologizing that’s all
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Brightgem(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This man was their main target, funke akindele and naira marley were just pawns to get to want they wanted
How so? Someone saw the future and knew they'll throw a party and invite him or what? I think Funke simply made a terribly wrong move for which there's all these collateral damage, maybe favorable to some people.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
chukslawrence:
That was Lekki-Epe express road today.

Are they going to work or where?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Kiezodumah(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
If after evrytin the Lagos state govt fails to get all of them tested for covid 19, then they are worse than the culprits.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Sconty09(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
totalhouse:
Unfortunately, he served into their hands. Off course, he is the major target. However, some set of lawless worshippers under the cover of religion contravened the law and even attacked the task force, only for a top police officer in Lagos to sit down with the cleric a day after the incidence explaining why worship centers needed to be closed.
He will be tried, charged to court and dubbed ex convict and his political career will be buried in 2020.
All animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.

While I agreed with you that we are biased in Nigeria, i cannot fathomed your assertion that he was a target of the state law passed to keep us safe from this vicious and deadly virus that has taken lives of over 50,000 globally. Common, did Lagos State forced him to attend the party?

Let's be realistic if we truly desire an ideal society. What if the party was secret and not posted online, and any of your relatives get in contact with any of the attendees and becomes infected, would you be happy?
We are too fake in Nigeria. We want an ideal and functioning society but we want partial laws imposed.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by BENEAMATA: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Marlians, Una king is going back to the prison. Good luck niggar
pish , mafo !
koseyan 'mbe jo , mafo
omo'ya mi mo wa pelu e , mafo
" panti after parte , mafo ! cheesy
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by mkoabiola: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This man was their main target, funke akindele and naira marley were just pawns to get to want they wanted

Weesdom wee not kee u oo

He has being an opposition to d ruling party ,hence it was a way tonpay for his sins.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by BENEAMATA: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kiezodumah:
If after evrytin the Lagos state govt fails to get all of them tested for covid 19, then they are worse than the culprits.
G.B.A.M !
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by asakanbi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls, those that used to boast during argument, that "I can feed you for 1year" pls come and carry me.. this is the right time to prove it

FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (3056752307

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by asaju10(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Funke Akindele might have promised him two runs girls as a "Thank You For Coming" package and a talented Amala and Ewedu delicacy, and the family man who's supposed to be loosing his wife braids during this lockdown dashed out of the house with his neat Agbada carefully starched by his wife....

Now see where his great appetite for fresh pussy has landed him... A prominent man for that matter.

He built the estate where the party was held. I think he resides there too
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2020
LAGOST STATE LACK MORAL RIGHT TO ENFORCE LOCKDOWN ORDER AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED TO FULFIL TERMS OF THE STAY AT HOME ORDER.

SANWO OLU GOVT PROMISED TO CREATE NEARBY MARKETS IN THE SCHOOLS CLOSE TO THE RESIDENTS. THIS IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.

PRICES OF FOOD COMMODITIES HAVE GONE UP SERIOUSLY.

PLASTIC PAINT OF GARI IS NOW N1000 FROM N400.

SUCH CLOSE BY MARKETS WAS EXPECTED TO ATTRACTS COMMODITES FROM THE STATE FOOD BANK; TO ENSURE REGULAR SUPPLY TO MEET THE DAILY NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE; SO THAT LAGOSIAN WILL NOT HAVE THEIR LITTLE CASH RESOURCES ERODED BY GOVERNMENT POLICY INDUCED INFLATION.

LASG NEEDS TO ACT FAST AND RESPONSIBLY TOO SO THAT THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO SOCIAL DISORDER OF ARMED ROBERY AND SO ON.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Simbrixton(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2020
asaju10:
He built the estate where the party was held. I think he resides there too
a lot of dese people you are replying are d lowest of lives
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Simbrixton(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

ehya a low life like you finally has a moment of fame

what a shame
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by juman(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Bad.
Reckless like makinde.

The highest punishment for him cannot be harsher than the one given by the judge to the owner of the party.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Insectkiller: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Funke akindele collected NCDC money and use am go arrange party/owambe.

Why can't u do what u preach??

Funke walahi u nah disgrace to all your fans.

Abba Mana!

It must have been that ur JJC husband that out u in dis trouble..walahi u fvck babe

Here is my judgement:

1. Let UN/WHO/NCDC strip her of that Coronavirus ambassador they gave her.
2. Let them withdraw the contract and make her pay back all the juicy wages she has received in this regard.
3. Let them mandate her to carry out Community services throughout the stay of Cororna in Nigeria.
4. Let them put AMEN estate undr lock and key
5. Let them seperate her from husband, jjc.
6. Lettttttttttt
7. Let her come for rehabilitation in my correctional center.
8. Let her UN/WHO/NCDC contract be transfer to me. grin

shocked
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Well educated people who support a convicted heroin smuggler and coup plotter ...Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2020
BrodaZakius:
This man show APC pepper during last Election pointing out the fraud that has gone on for over 10 years the Lagos - Badagry expressway had been under construction.

See how he played himself. Sanwoolu can just bury his political career by prosecuting and convicting him like they did Funke.

Boom! He will be ineligible to contest any election again in Nigeria except he gets Presidential pardon. He will be referred to as ex-convixt because of small party he attend ó grin
He also exposed Alpha Beta that collects 10% of Lagos state internally generated revenue. He has fallen into his enemies hands .
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by mbhs139(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

This is the same man that was abusing Fashola on tweeter, calling him names.

I showed him pepper that day grin
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by seangy4konji: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2020
We are hypocrites in Nigeria.

I have always known that...

Why are you not calling for the heqdnof the people doing exercise and playing soccer on gbagada bridge...

Eyin oloriburuku
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by jubrilELsudan: 3:43am On Apr 07, 2020
THIS GBADAMOSI MAN IS A VERY STUPID MAN. ALL HE EVER DOES ON HIS TWITTER PAGE IS ABUSE SANWO-OLU PLUS BUHARI AND THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS SAME FARG0T MAN EVEN ABUSED THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT ABOUT THE INADEQUATE WAY THEY HANDLING THE CORONAVIRUS THAT SAME DAY HE WAS AT THE PARTY LOOKING FOR YOUNG KUKUNASE TO TAKE HOME TO FVCK.

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by totalhouse(m): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Sconty09:

While I agreed with you that we are biased in Nigeria, i cannot fathomed your assertion that he was a target of the state law passed to keep us safe from this vicious and deadly virus that has taken lives of over 50,000 globally. Common, did Lagos State forced him to attend the party?

Let's be realistic if we truly desire an ideal society. What if the party was secret and not posted online, and any of your relatives get in contact with any of the attendees and becomes infected, would you be happy?
We are too fake in Nigeria. We want an ideal and functioning society but we want partial laws imposed.

Did i in any way exonerate his action?Common stop dragging lives into things like this. My relatives will not partake in it God willing.
He attended and as such flouted the law. I am just stating the obvious that those who had followed same path should be prosecuted. Nobody should be above the law.
Where were you when some worshippers that numbered over 200 without observing social distancing contravened the law in Agege and yet attacked the task force people to evade arrest? Was their gathering in this social distancing period not more dangerous than the one in question? The same law that caught up with the ballers should have caught up with the worshippers. My point.
Stop acting funny. If we want to be realistic, let every offender be prosecuted so as to avoid bias. By so doing, it will serve as deterrent to as many that are considering following the same path.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by HRMK: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2020
successmatters:
Their love for Owmbe party is greater than bubu's grip on the oil ministry grin

Arrange a coded owambe for Tinubbu and Osinbaba tomorrow with orisirisi Ekiti girls and they will gladly sacrifice their 2023 ambitions for the party grin
reckless talk!
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Starhearts: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
You have no respect for constituted authority but want to rule well educated, civilized and diplomatic people like the omoluabis? When we tell tinubu haters that he is a democrat with articulate, working foresight they diasagree and call him a dictator/king maker. Some of them will elect leaders of questionable character in their various States e.g kerosene governor, and when their stupidity starts yielding maladministration they pack their luggages in polythene bags and zoom off to Lagos. Learn to face the consequences of your actions. Don't kom to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria to dictate politics to us when you have failed in it both locally and Nationally.

And as for Babatunde Gbadamosi this is his time to work in sanwo olu's cabinet, as boi boi. Is God not wonderful?

PS: My advise to all politicians out there both aspiring and active. Whenever you see a people from a certain part of Nigeria supporting your political ambition, calamity calls, please go down on your knees and cry very well, roll in Canaan land if you can and ask God to forgive you your sins, then PAY them OFF and you will win.

Quote of d Year.
Blessing fall on u
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by surgical: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2020
totalhouse:

Did i in any way exonerate his action?Common stop dragging lives into things like this. My relatives will not partake in it God willing.
He attended and as such flouted the law. I am just stating the obvious that those who had followed same path should be prosecuted. Nobody should be above the law.
Where were you when some worshippers that numbered over 200 without observing social distancing contravened the law in Agege and yet attacked the task force people to evade arrest? Was their gathering in this social distancing period not more dangerous than the one in question? The same law that caught up with the ballers should have caught up with the worshippers. My point.
Stop acting funny. If we want to be realistic, let every offender be prosecuted so as to avoid bias. By so doing, it will serve as deterrent to as many that are considering following the same path.
I'm surprised the weak and confused Lagos state government has not been able to arrest the chief imam of that mosque and make him a scape goat but 2023 will not let them do what is right,. Hypocrites
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by iammo(m): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Precious4real50:
shocked shocked shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

happy birthday Ada
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Precious4real50(f): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

happy birthday Ada
Thank you sir.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by PrincessJr(f): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2020
LibertyRep:
They'll make sure he's messed up and never be able to contest again.

He played into their hands.
Don’t be so sure. This is Nigeria and by next week people will ‘forget’ all this happened
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Precious4real50:
Thank you sir.
Happy birthday Ada,

From all of us here at the palace of the Obi of Issele-Uku, we wish you the very best in life.

Live Long.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by Precious4real50(f): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Happy birthday Ada,

From all of us here at the palace of the Obi of Issele-Uku, we wish you the very best in life.

Live Long.
Thank you sir ,greet obi and all the palace members for me.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown by chubinwa(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
He will be punished according to his political party. if it is pdp, you are on a long thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.