Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter (32015 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by naptu2: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
See previous thread here. Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him

Babatunde Gbadamosi @BOGbadams

Jandor was at my home a few months ago, seeking my support, having "won" the PDP ticket. I asked for his manifesto, & his answer was, "we will build the Lagos of our dreams". Asked to define that, he said "a Lagos where Lagosians will be in charge of their commonwealth".

Prodded further, he had NOTHING ELSE! Asked for his manifesto, he retorted that a teammwete still writing it! I, Babatunde Gbadamosi, should come & join his team of "teknorats", to help write his manifesto.

How am I expected to line up behind such a dunce?

The next thing I see is the dagini-dooro, agunmaniye, on @ARISEtv, trying to leverage my personal circumstances for political gain.

Eventually, we will know what REALLY influenced his choice of deputy, beyond the 20m Trinidadians, Bots, Bayelsans, and Kanawas
#Jandor_Onikure

After all was said and done, I compared that meeting to several chance meetings I'd had in the past with @GRVlagos, and it was a no brainer. Gbadebo himself had no clue that I was not going to run. I deliberately gave him the impression that I might, just to ensure that HE did.

I was scared stiff of having no choice but to support a certified dunce, and I'm glad today that Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, a genuine son of the soil, intelligent, highly skilled, passionate, intrepid and committed youth is on the ballot
#GRVforLagos

https://twitter.com/BOGbadams/status/1583449369600458758

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by naptu2: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi joined the PDP when he returned to Nigeria in 2007 and contested the party's Lagos State governorship primaries in 2011 and 2015, but he did not win. He defected to the Action Democratic Party and was that party's governorship candidate in the 2019 election.

A lot of people on social media were impressed by Mr Gbadamosi's performance in the governorship debate. He criticised the ruling APC and said that he was able to provide 24 hours electricity at the estate that he owns (Amen Estate, Lekki) and therefore he would provide 24 hours electricity in Lagos. He lost the governorship election but gained a huge followership on social media.

However, many of his new followers were shocked by his vicious attacks on anybody that disagreed with him. He had a habit of totally insulting anyone that dared to disagree with him.

Mr Gbadamosi was involved in a scandal when videos of him partying at Funke Akindele's house during the Covid-19 lock down went viral. He later apologised and said that he thought that only Funke Akindele's family would be at the event.

Mr Gbadamosi defected to the PDP and contested the 2020 Lagos East senatorial bye-election. The election was held due to the death of Senator Bayo Oshinowo (aka Peperito). Mr Gbadamosi lost woefully to Tokunbo Abiru, the APC candidate.

Mr Gbadamosi also went viral in 2021 when it was alleged that his wife kicked him out of their home and took over Amen Estate because he allegedly impregnated a women in the United Kingdom. It was previously believed that Mr Gbadamosi was the owner of the estate, but it turns out that it was actually owned by his wife. His relative, Funke Akindele, criticised him after the separation became public (Mr Gbadamosi in turn taunted Funke Akindele after her marriage crashed).

Mr Gbadamosi has, in recent times, spoken in support of the Labour Party. Back in July he asked his Twitter followers to buy the Labour Party governorship nomination form for him. He eventually told them not to buy the form because he was backing Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, who is the Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by naptu2: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
The PDP governorship candidate in Lagos State, Dr Olajide Adediran, aka Jandor, has been touring media houses to give his reaction to Governor Wike's endorsement of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu's bid for a second term. During his appearance on Arise TV, he mentioned the name of Babatunde Gbadamosi, a former governorship candidate in the state. You can see that segment at the 3:38 minute mark in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc3mv_Xpuw

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by GolDRoger: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117760189:

Looks like This BAT-BBGRILLS has been recruited,

I noticed he's been more specific with his gibberish these few weeks.

The most shameless person on this forum.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by inoki247: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
lol I go still dey talk no opposition for Lagos.....

the kain beating wey this Jandor go colet he go be like wu steal phone for Calabar....

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jandor is just joking. Sanwo-olu still retains the mandate.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by kingamaa(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Is alright

We've heard
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by twilliamx(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Realist12: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol, I doubt PDP can ever be elected in Lagos so long as Asiwaju is alive. The best brains politically are in Asiwaju's camp . Can you imagine a PDP governorship candidate that can't explain his manifesto? They just want power. Even their party leader Mr Bode George can't cope with the advanced political systems in Lagos he had to settle for lifetime opposition leader.
PDP can continue selling their fake promises in other states but not in Lagos .

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by abbey621(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
PDP should just declare no contest in Lagos, they can't keep wasting resources on ofutufete!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by bigdammyj: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gbas gbos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abeg who’s jandor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by odiyeu88(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
there attack there problem
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Two election losers. Gbadamosi is even a more terrible election loser, he is only found on Twirrer and never serious with his political career.
check my signature for free stuffs!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Villa12(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:

the kain beating wey this Jandor go colet he go be like wu steal phone for Calabar....
no opposition at the federal level also. Particularly, if wike and his group persist

9 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
undecided

Quick question. Why are 99% of Tinubu supporters so uncivilized and behave like barbarians?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
That nigga tweaking son

Yeah that’s word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by ghiloman28(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
10x Jandon can’t come close to Sanwoolu. Make ee Dey waste him time.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
all this childishness will end soon, Sanwoolu has no competitor

Tinubu Only competitor is Atiku, and Wike and Peter obi will checkmate him in southern Nigeria, when Buhari now lead Tinubu campaign in North, forget it Atiku will come distant second, for that peter obi that mumu supporters no get PVC

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Villa12(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
abbey621:
PDP should just declare no contest in Lagos, they can't keep wasting resources on ofutufete!
Lol

I think Atiku isn't destined to be president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by ShaqFu: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
no opposition at the federal level also. Particularly, if wike and his group persist
Even first runner up Tinubu would not see. I wonder how Wike is going to help you with the BVAS machine and the new electoral law

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:

grin Jandor newbie in Nigeria politics, thought he has arrived grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by tishbite41(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Doyou2019: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Well if Lagosians want to vote again this mediocre, a frigging gbewudani youth-killing liar, so be it.

Una go get exactly wetin una ask for.

October 20, 2020.
We will never forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by stano2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tt
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by tammie24: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
G
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by DenreleDave(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.