Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (40173 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Dybala11(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Superwave:
Ikpeazu gave us one wrap of eba with ofe nsala. One each for each community, I love it it was delicious.
Two weeks food bah, wonders shall never end. This country is just a Fuji house of comedy!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Sirwallace(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Absolutely nothing.

Oh, I forgot. The rag-tag outfit called Amotekun were here to scatter traders' wares and seize Okada from riders.

Hunger is chasing people out of their homes. Even Iya Kadija, the egbo and ewa seller, decided to cook today. She can't kill herself.

Hausa say; instead of useless hunger to kill man, make man go do useless work then take the money chop.

Should I blame the government? I'm really tempted to but I won't. I've decided long ago to never insult or curse any politician. Instead my insults and curses are directed to anyone who celebrates any politician, or steals even 5naira from public money, or extorts the people.

So If you are a fanatic of any political group, a tribal bigot who would rather see your kinsman at the top or no one, a police, FRSC etc officer who collects 50 naira, a public servant who isn't satisfied with his salary until he steals then my curses are with you. You're the problem of this country.

My kind of guy.

Well stated. Dont need to add more.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by oloriLFC(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Where are you in Ota ?
Singer, Ewupe Ota
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by fatymore(f): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
StrikeBack:
eyin ara ogba ati agege
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by StrikeBack(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
fatymore:
grin
what happen to your shinning teeth aunty fatima
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by StrikeBack(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
oloriLFC:
Singer, Ewupe Ota
Inside singer. That place ehn undecided
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Here in Enugu,Nsukka UNN, Onuiyi precisely dem wan finish us with light.
Though the lockdown hasn't affected Enugu yet but people are still hustling.....hunger dey town bad bad. Business is no longer moving as most students have gone home. Streets r dry and lonely.
Nothing has been given yet....
God help us
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by fatymore(f): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
what happen to your shinning teeth aunty fatima
I would trace you to your house...ma worry tongue
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by oloriLFC(f): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
Inside singer. That place ehn undecided
wetin do the place? undecided
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by StrikeBack(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2020
fatymore:
I would trace you to your house...ma worry tongue
No need to spend data to trace me.. I can just give you my address now
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Kellie069(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
masterflowx:

Likewise, me here.

Even if they come i won't know because I'm just inside.

They believe that people in my environment doesn't need their nonsense bread.
FG declared total lockdown after I have spent 2 good weeks in self isolation. because my area here has the highest cases of the pandemic in Lagos State. Eti osa to be precised. It comprises of Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi and Victoria island. But I live in Ajah. Majority of us here are inside 24/7.

God will help us all bro
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by masterflowx(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kellie069:

God will help us all bro

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.