Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (40233 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lisa001:
2 Derica of Rice
1/2 Derica of Beans
One Loaf of Bread
One pack of Semo
One Derica of Garri

Ifako Ijaiye LG
I learnt Lagos state governor received #10b from part of the donors as stimulus package on lagosians behalf.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Truthbites: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
I beg Lagos try. Edo and Delta nor see 50 naira Akamu
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
kelvinovie:
A sack letter from my company.
My own sack letter na when the lockdown finish.Imagine my employer say make every staff remain for company dey work until the 14 days lockdown is over.Say anyone wey go make that person no come back again.So i go dey work dey go and no be say the work get rest of mind.No overtime payment sef.I Waka go my house.Na fast food restaurant I dey work.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Truthbites:
I beg Lagos try. Edo and Delta nor see 50 naira Akamu
E better make them no give than that yeye thing call food.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Follow each step below in details

First task to get loan and earn
Download branch App and sign https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Complete all the forms and register!

2nd Task
Insert this code in the promotion icon �

orji04c4c and click apply

3rd task
Apply for a loan of 1k -13k

Then repay back after 28 days with 20% interest rate

Then win #500.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by AngelicBeing: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
pocohantas:
I received NOTHING. They said people in our hood have money. They don’t know it is all packaging.

12 girls or 12 guys inside 2 rooms, forming Island.
Hian shocked
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Sumptylism: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
...in Abuja (Apo-Gudu)...my church sent someone to our home(s) with some rice, beans, a tuber of yam, tin tomatoes, seasoning cubes, vegetable oil, onions, and some fresh goat meat...this is all I can remember...I was flabbergasted to say the least!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Afobear: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sumptylism:
...in Abuja (Apo-Gudu)...my church sent someone to our home(s) with some rice, beans, a tuber of yam, tin tomatoes, seasoning cubes, vegetable oil, onions, and some fresh goat meat...this is all I can remember...I was flabbergasted to say the least!!!
shocked shocked shocked

Which church is that ? Because I'm going there now for Some goat meat
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by ellizy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:
Current location is Alimosho local government.

The "3 derica of horrible stone filled looking beans was packed in small nylon and 1 loaf of bread. I mistakingly rejected it. I could have uploaded for all to see here. Reports I've been getting is that my area even received a better package lol.

How's the situation in your area?
NOTHING!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Fejimummy: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Olatara:
In other words, the Oba collected the people's share. Hmmmm

Before nko as if the oba can't afford a bag of rice

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by xendra: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Relief package? No matter what is given to them, Nigerians will always complain.

This thread will be interesting though.
that's a lie. stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by letitrainnow(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
ok
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Horlaryinoni: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Jamisi9ja(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
I only heard they are coming coming tomorrow to my side to gift us their audio package
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Champneys:
Nobody should ever call those thing package.... If you are fortunate to have received those miserable nonsense, please call it miserable token or hopeless crumbs!
Na crumbs.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Radicalman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
God will judge all accordingly
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
monfizzy:
I live in the U.K. and have a pre-existing condition and was advised to stay home for 12weeks. The government has been delivering me groceries every week and I’m in week 2.

Here are some of the foodstuff I’ve received so far.
a country where things work
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by sunnyonthemic: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
We at igando area lagos,,, we didnt see anything o hunger wan kill person for house,, worst still ,,am hearing that they will extend the lockdown,,,

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by orisa37: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
CHRISTIAN AREAS IN KADUNA DON'T RECEIVE NOTHING. INSTEAD THEY RECEIVE HELICOPTER POUNDING IN THE SKY ABOVE THEIR HOUSES EVERYDAY.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by agbolahan1991(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
One milk cup of rice in kwara state
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by treasurevee9(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Somewhere in Ikorodu. This bambiala garri for a whole compound. Half bread is better than none does not apply to this at all.

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Chamber2000: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
comshots:
My own sack letter na when the lockdown finish.Imagine my employer say make every staff remain for company dey work until the 14 days lockdown is over.Say anyone wey go make that person no come back again.So i go dey work dey go and no be say the work get rest of mind.No overtime payment sef.I Waka go my house.Na fast food restaurant I dey work.
What is the name of your company?
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by themanderon: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wickedness in high places.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by christabell18(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Two cups of rice by Toba....and the thing didn't even circulate....quarter bag of rice was brought to the whole community...imagine
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by iso604: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2020
pocohantas:
I received NOTHING. They said people in our hood have money. They don’t know it is all packaging.

12 girls or 12 guys inside 2 rooms, forming Island.

Are you complaining? Some people nor get room not to talk of house
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by iso604: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2020
treasurevee9:
Somewhere in Ikorodu. This bambiala garri for a whole compound. Half bread is better than none does not apply to this at all.

Some people nor get Gala for a whole street
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Osolanrewaju: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2020
nothing
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by orisa37: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2020
JUST BOREDOM AND DEPRESSION.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by maya007: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
So somehere here in naija...two trucks conveying...cartons of indomie,packs of spagettis containing 20 pieces each,big bags of semovita,and bags pf poundo yam came around,parked at a primary school directly opposite my house n the next thing were seeing are only Muslim people being called and dese items distributed to them happily and then they left...i wasnt surprised tho but my empathy went out to my yoruba n igbo down the street neigbour who joyously came out in numbers with d joy of going to atleast collect there share and meeting an empty field....
May God provide for us all soon...
Like my mom will say this Govt is of the Muslims by the Muslims and for the muslims only...
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by DedeNkem: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Abia State residents are suffering! Okezie is doing absolutely nothing, as usual, to alleviate their sufferings!

This idiot still owes workers salaries and he has still not provided any Covid 19 relief!

May he die of Conoravirus!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Hardlife: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by patiencezee(f): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.