Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. (2205 Views)

Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? / Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:
lies from the pit of hell.Even your people down there can attest to this fact

Keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by bigpicture001: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:
The same child abuse is the reason why you could hardly find a 12yr old virgin down south/east

Mumu 98% of students in ss1 in the south are virgins, cuz there is no alhaji here to buy them from there parents for sex satisfaction...

Plz where in Naija is drug abuse among youth the worst in west Africa...?
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
bigpicture001:

Mumu 98% of students in ss1 in the south are virgins, cuz there is no alhaji here to buy them from there parents for sex satisfaction...

Plz where in Naija is drug abuse among youth the worst in west Africa...?
stale,you know I'm saying the truth.Recklessness down south east is quite alarming.Unwanted pregnancies and producing babies out of wedlock is the order of the day down there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by bigpicture001: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:
stale,you know I'm saying the truth.Recklessness down south east is quite alarming.Unwanted pregnancies and producing babies out of wedlock is the order of the day down there.

Sister ever heard of almajiri...honestly you hv no moral right to be on this thread cuz ur shooting your self in the foot....av never heard or seen such a large no. Of destitute in my life till I served in the North....

Hold your politicians responsible and stop spewing trash
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by bigpicture001: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:

Giving birth in your parents house in the south east com's with lost of stignatization .yes it never be totally wiped out cuz of nature of men and deceit...but its very minimal cuz alit of girls there go to skl....unlike ur graduates I met in camp...

Who doesn't understand y NYSC official needs the signature if his skl V.C on his statement of result to prove originality....

Crowds of your educated brothers turned it to tribal and religious persecution( the only thing they know)...nd was seriously abusing the woman for marginalization....nonsense northern education......

If only employment is by merit,only elrufai and sanusi will b working now from the north
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Shootingstar93(f): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's annoying that this post got a reply in the first place. The best answer to a fool is silence.
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by DanHaske: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:
You will agree with me that the only place you can still record some reasonable amount of decency is up in the north,why are the south/east inhabitants so rotten (married, single,young and old)?Check most threads here, it's all about sex sex sex and mostly from minors from that region. A friend recently told me that it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than to find a virgin of 13years(both male and female) from south/east.What could be responsible for this recklessness?Una no dy fear God?
You are right o.
Like all the guys that do take pictures of their prick and send to random strangers are from there. If you doubt go and check
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Genset: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
peepydelano:
You will agree with me that the only place you can still record some reasonable amount of decency is up in the north,why are the south/east inhabitants so rotten (married, single,young and old)?Check most threads here, it's all about sex sex sex and mostly from minors from that region. A friend recently told me that it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than to find a virgin of 13years(both male and female) from south/east.What could be responsible for this recklessness?Una no dy fear God?

It can never be compared to the west . Giving birth outside wedlock is a norm here and most times it is more than 2 children from different irresponsible fathers . I know all this because i live in Akure, Ondostate.
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Phenomenal16 post=88169579]......what is this one saying... O sini gini?
U and that ur frnd are fools raised to power 10[/quotes
Firstly I counted it as bullshit but he's saying the real truth
Now you that is talking is not a virgin and you are not married WHY undecided
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Although North people too go get their own
But this our South/East dey very terrible Walai make we talk true angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Phenomenal16(f): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=88173091][/quote]..oh sorry I don't know u
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..oh sorry I don't know u
I don't know you either sad
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Genset:

It can never be compared to the west . Giving birth outside wedlock is a norm here and most times it is more than 2 children from different irresponsible fathers . I know all this because i live in Akure, Ondostate.
Thanks for saying the truth,the people down there have turned into something else.So disgusting
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2020
DanHaske:
You are right o.
Like all the guys that do take pictures of their prick and send to random strangers are from there. If you doubt go and check
Exactly,imagine the level of perversion.
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2020
bigpicture001:

Sister ever heard of almajiri...honestly you hv no moral right to be on this thread cuz ur shooting your self in the foot....av never heard or seen such a large no. Of destitute in my life till I served in the North....

Hold your politicians responsible and stop spewing trash
You are out of point and ofcourse you don't have anything to say because all I said are the bitter truth.
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Although North people too go get their own
But this our South/East dey very terrible Walai make we talk true angry
You are truthful,keep it up
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
peepydelano:
same old line which has never add up.You know I'm saying the truth.

u are not saying da truth and u know it.
Re: Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
danqujigy good evening sir,please sir kindly assist me with the current DPR director's number(mr Awal sarki) if you have it,its very urgent sir,my brothers appointement letter was kind of stolen,but I can get someone to talk to him to release it immediately,so I want to have his number before reaching the person.Please Sir i need your urgent response,God bless you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 / BE SINCERE!! Can You Sleep In The Mortuary For A Night Without Electricity For 1 / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.