Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess (1826 Views)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Mbeki: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
"So nothing good will come so easily to us. For us to get where we want to go as a nation, we will have our obstacles. These explosives and explosions are part of the road bumps that are being placed but God will see us through. They will never stop Nigeria from where we are going to. We must work and produce a country for our children, a country where there will be no space for terrorists, a country where there will no bombers and people with explosives to deter us," Mr. Jonathan said. "I urge Christians to continue to pray that some of these people will even confess to Nigerians that at the appropriate time they will tell us that they are behind this. But for now, the security people are on it and they will get to the root of this matter. We will get to the root of the car bombs that started in Niger Delta and crept into Abuja and this one too that started in Jos and crept into Abuja."
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Olaedo1: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2011
No prayer needed,only action from the "governing" body.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by violent(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2011
I dey laugh oooo

How about we bribe them to confess? or perhaps beg them even?

The country's use of technology in investigation is soooo primitive, our leaders will rather "judiciously" spend 1 billion on waste bins, 7 billion building a VP's house or even 9 billion on anniversaries , when we could invest a fraction of that into surveillance, gps tracking, DNA & forensics, etc etc!. . .and some dolt will come running here screaming "don't blame Jonathan". .why not blame my granddad instead?

damn, a buncha people thinking with their a'rses, asking us to plead with criminals to confess to their crimes. . . listen to that!
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Becomrich12: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
holy ghost
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2011
you should understand expressions,why are you making something out of an emtional statement,are part of the political bombers
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
Jonathan is a mugu for.Does he really mean the prayer thing?or just playing on gullible nigerians?leading them to their undignified death.

This is the time to go faithless and receive true salvation.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
redsun:

Jonathan is a mugu for.Does he really mean the prayer thing?or just playing on gullible nigerians?leading them to their undignified death.

This is the time to go faithless and receive true salvation.

If you were the president from a minority tribe with so many forces against you ,what will you do in this situation?explain
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
olas2u:

If you were the president from a minority tribe with so many forces against you ,what will you do in this situation?explain

I will stand my ground for justice and find solutions,if it eventually consume me,i will die fighting.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by violent(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
olas2u:

This situation? how about doing something before "this" situation arises?

He was a vice president before becoming a president, and he sure wasn't blind to the fact that over 750 people were killed in an instant of Boko Haram incident, folding your arms and wishing your problems will just disappear into the thin air is the dumbest thing to do.

What you need is a few intelligent people, 100 or less, train them in covert operations and pay them mind blogging wages. Their duties will be to infiltrate the northern states to sniff for information and compile intelligence. It will include tapping phone conversation and monitoring key suspects.

A smart person wouldn't wait to be killed before screaming for help! it has nothing to do with tribe, more of setting priorities right, knowing what to do and when to do it.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by redsun(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2011
The fact remains that jonathan is not innocent.he is part and parcel of the problem,he is another terrorist just like atiku and rest of the politicians but in different ways,they are silent killers
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
redsun:

I will stand my ground for justice and find solutions,if it eventually consume me,i will die fighting.

You are real comedian,nobody wants to repeat the mistakes of the past,ironsi was killed and the body driven around the barracks by ty dajuma,we all know the mistake ironsi ,did and today,s politicans are learning
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by redsun(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2011
Failure is not an option in life.When one finds himself in a situation where things are not right,he must do all he can to get out of it.You are either on top or under in life,nothing should compromise freedom
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2011
mhm prayers, when everything is given to you, i tot we are praying for wat we dont have or don no it, See zooologist life,
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2011
redsun:

Take the western intrest into consideration
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Holla2: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2011
Mbeki:

"So nothing good will come so easily to us. For us to get where we want to go as a nation, we will have our obstacles. These explosives and explosions are part of the road bumps that are being placed but God will see us through. They will never stop Nigeria from where we are going to. We must work and produce a country for our children, a country where there will be no space for terrorists, a country where there will no bombers and people with explosives to deter us," Mr. Jonathan said. "I urge Christians to continue to pray that some of these people will even confess to Nigerians that at the appropriate time they will tell us that they are behind this. But for now, the security people are on it and they will get to the root of this matter. We will get to the root of the car bombs that started in Niger Delta[/b]and crept into Abuja and this one too that started in Jos and crept into Abuja."

Honestly I'm shocked at the President's statement. [b]"We will get to the root of "
, "confession",  WHEN Is this some kind of a joke?

Kidnapping is the consequence of unchecked vices like militancy. If kidnapping flourishes then dont be surprised when bomb blasts follow. When bomb blasting is not checkmated at the most early stage, more interest groups would start taking advantage of the situation to make statements.

I dont wish to point fingers but really, this government must act quickly before its too late. GEJ is taking this matter too lightly in order to sustain his presidential ambition, forgetting the dangers of this loose end when he eventually gets the mandate.

Placards, peaceful demostrations and warning strikes may soon give way for bomb blasting for those who need to get government's attention.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by macjive01: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2011
when people call GEJ a fisherman, a bloody fool! i try to defend him but clearly this man is a DAMN FOOL!!!!
He is even becoming repulsive!!!
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Holla2: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2011
macjive01:

when people call GEJ a fisherman, a bloody fool! i try to defend him but clearly this man is a DAMN FOOL!!!!
He is even becoming repulsive!!!

^^^please those words are too harsh. I feel your pain but it'll be wrong to vent your feelings that way. He's still the Nigerian President
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 12:46am On Jan 02, 2011
Holla!:

^^^please those words are too harsh. I feel your pain but it'll be wrong to vent your feelings that way. He's still the Nigerian President

You are dealing with people who lack basic morals and see bombing the innocent as part of politics, so what do you expect?
You are still new here, otherwise you would know every one of these heartless monkeys.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by macjive01: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2011
@beaf i know u wud always hav something positive to say abt GEJ

but what kind of leader wud wait almost 48 hours before making a speach on an unprecedented bombing in the nations capital
even ribadu has made one, buhari has chipped in, all to assure Nigerian yet the Number one man was nowhere to b found.

im crying . . . . .
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2011
macjive01:

@beaf i know u wud always hav something positive to say abt GEJ

but what kind of leader wud wait almost 48 hours before making a speach on an unprecedented bombing in the nations capital
even ribadu has made one, buhari has chipped in, all to assure Nigerian yet the Number one man was nowhere to b found.

im crying . . . . .

I just wonder if you really know how loudly you will soon be crying?
Dude, thats the sort of money that can be raised at the snap of Southern fingers, we run this country. If you bomb, you will die. No two ways.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by macjive01: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2011
@beaf, i am a southerner but im sorry i am not one of your everyday myopic, narrow-minded bigot.
i wouldnt even vote ojukwu if he is on the ballot just becos he is an igbo. didnt vote him when he was- voted OBJ 2003.

what we need is a leader we can believe in.
i don tire!

GEJ is employing the UBA brothers? people that kidnapped a sitting Governor and tried killing him. God! he doesn't know wat he is messing around with. chris Uba can easy SLAPPPPP gej and demand Billions of dollars and GEj wudnt do as much as cough.

beaf, sorry to give u this assignment but could u pls point out a singular significant achievement that has been recorded by GEJ in the past close to 1 yr that elicits joy
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Ymodulus: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2011
macjive01:

@beaf, i am a southerner but im sorry i am not one of your everyday myopic, narrow-minded bigot.
i wouldnt even vote ojukwu if he is on the ballot just becos he is an igbo. didnt vote him when he was- voted OBJ 2003.

i don tire!

GEJ is employing the UBA brothers? people that kidnapped a sitting Governor and tried killing him. God! he doesn't know wat he is messing around with. chris Uba can easy SLAPPPPP gej and demand Billions of dollars and GEj wudnt do as much as cough.

beaf, sorry to give u this assignment but could u pls point out a singular significant achievement that has been recorded by GEJ in the past close to 1 yr that elicits joy
dont be sorry giving the fool an assignment. He is so blind to see that my Niger Delta brother Goodluck is a Coward and f-o-ol of the highest order. He has nothing to show for his achievement all this Months so leave the BAS-TARD and his fans alone. NOW to you [B]BEAF[/B] i have been watching your every post on Goodluck and i came to realise that i was wrong for not attacking you all this while just because i felt you were a Niger Deltan like me, now i think i have to put you to your place. You better shut up and stop supporting that DA-FT bayelsan Man who bears the Name Jonathan. Because he is not a man worthy of that seat
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 1:21am On Jan 02, 2011
macjive01:

i don tire!

You gave yourself out as a low life the moment you began to bath in the blood of the innocent souls lost to the bombing. There are many like you parading NL pretending to be what they are not.

Like I said, you people are parasites who are worthless to the Nigerian economy and a danger to its security. The South runs things, get that into your very thick skull.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2011
Ymodulus:

dont be sorry giving the fool an assignment. He is so blind to see that my Niger Delta brother Goodluck is a Coward and f-o-ol of the highest order. He has nothing to show for his achievement all this Months so leave the BAS-TARD and his fans alone. NOW to you [B]BEAF[/B] i have been watching your every post on Goodluck and i came to realise that i was wrong for not attacking you all this while just because i felt you were a Niger Deltan like me, now i think i have to put you to your place. You better shut up and stop supporting that DA-FT bayelsan Man who bears the Name Jonathan. Because he is not a man worthy of that seat

Thats the way you address your dad.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by aljharem11(m): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2011
macjive01:

i don tire!

gbammm

beaf is always stu.pid  (no offence) but i tell you do not post to beaf because he has never posted something smart undecided undecided

beaf if u did not pray for sense at the beginning year, i am sorry it is too late,,,,,,,,wait till next year but hope never fails my brother beaf undecided undecided (no offence)
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2011
alj harem1:

gbammm

beaf is always stu.pid (no offence) but i tell you do not post to beaf because he has never posted something smart undecided undecided

beaf if u did not pray for sense at the beginning year, i am sorry it is too late,,,,,,,,wait till next year but hope never fails my brother beaf undecided undecided (no offence)

Save yourself, almajiri demon.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by aljharem11(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2011
Beaf:

Save yourself, almajiri demon.

Mu he he he he

i am a demon because i do not follow your myopic views
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Ymodulus: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2011
Beaf:

Thats the way you address your dad.
shut up my Id-iot answer the question the dude ask you and stop beating around the bush
alj harem1:

gbammm

beaf is always stu.pid  (no offence) but i tell you do not post to beaf because he has never posted something smart undecided undecided

you dont need to be apologetic to the Niger Deltan MO.RON
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2011
alj harem1:

Mu he he he he

i am a demon because i do not follow your myopic views

alj harem1 = demon = almajiri.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Beaf: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2011
Ymodulus:

shut up my Id-iot answer the question the dude ask you and stop beating around the bush you dont need to be apologetic to the Niger Deltan MO.RON

Fool.
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Mbeki: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2011
Mbeki:

"So nothing good will come so easily to us. For us to get where we want to go as a nation, we will have our obstacles. T[b]hese explosives and explosions are part of the road bumps that are being placed[/b] but God will see us through. ."

So this is just the begining, we should expect more bomb blasts.! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Wants Nigeria To Pray So The Terrorists Will Confess by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2011
Was Nigerians' prayer what drove OsisiKwanko [kidnapper mafia of the SE] to his "confessions"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Help Reconstruct Un Building -president Jonathan / President Goodluck To Honour Dame Patience Jonathan Wit D Award Of Gcfr: / Atikus Comment About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.