Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged (58838 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
fergie001:

Nope....saw it on Punch....posted it here...then went to The Cable,and saw it better explained..I came back here,topic was locked.
Your own topic locked from you? Surprised
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Hopebringer: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Wolgrace:

Hey! Take back your insults, I don't buy it. You believe to have about 2million cases with low tests done by NCDC? Or you think they must have conducted over 5million tests to get that? See, NCDC have so far conducted about 4k tests which I agreed is very poor in a population of over 180million and got low cases of 300+. It's general thought that there are many cases untested. LOW TESTS BEGETS LOW CASES. NCDC needs to do better. Bro, rearrange and spark up your propaganda. It's complicated.
[/s]

Never interrupt my comments again with your incoherent gibberish

Adults are talking ! Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jaqenhghar: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Una necer see anything. That's how the US started. A few score and hundreds, now hundreds of thousands and still counting. Shey uma talk say the thing no dey touch peple in warm weather or e no dey touch black man.
Una never see anything
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Galaticos444: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

The rate has actually slowed down despite the increase in testing.

Sign of Hope cool
Audio testing
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jaqenhghar: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:
Nice.we are winning the war slowly and steadily.kudos to buhari and sanwoolu
You are winning the war yet cases keep increasing. SMH
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Olajidb: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Big Amen
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Olajidb: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Big Amen
ghettokid1:

Amen o
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Kingdexter1(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria this one nah scam, they want to find means to divert and loot the money been raised for this covid 19 situation
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jaqenhghar: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
We shall overcome this soonest..

Covid-19 has already hit its peak in Europe(Italy, Spain, Germany, France etc in exception of UK) has been recording decrease in the number of daily reported cases of the pandemic..
Even in USA the shit is stabilizing..

Hopefully it won't peak here in Africa through Christ Our Lord.. Amen
Peaking in Europe does t mean peaking in Niggeria. With over 200m people na now una start. Una never see anything. Abba Kyari don carry una enter one chance undecided
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Olajidb: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2020
cleph:
It shall become things of the past shortly in Jesus mighty name[color=#550000][/color]
By HIS Grace
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by hopexter(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Lorazepam post=88169811]Wetin dey happen for Edo state exactly [/quolte]

Me self tire oo, the number just dey coronate rapidly sad
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Never interrupt my comments again with your incoherent gibberish

Adults are talking ! Go and sleep

Courtesy of your bitter soul and heart condition.

The door is open to everyone in this interactive platform, incase you like meeting new people in respective of their differences in race, tribe, tongue, class, reasoning, etc... Just take things easy on internet of interactive discussions. Shalom!!
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by annyz: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2020
jossy404:
I talk am before say.......Rivers state case will start increasing now as dey did not give Wike any money......wont be surprised if they started competing with Abuja.....

I think so too.

This thing will never go down until no more fund to share & no further donation coming.
FG have requested for 500 billion naira loan on this same issue.

So unfortunate honestly! Citizens can't believe their government anymore.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You are winning the war yet cases keep increasing. SMH
Study statistics please
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2020
LAGOST STATE LACK MORAL RIGHT TO ENFORCE LOCKDOWN ORDER AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED TO FULFIL TERMS OF THE STAY AT HOME ORDER.

SANWO OLU GOVT PROMISED TO CREATE NEARBY MARKETS IN THE SCHOOLS CLOSE TO THE RESIDENTS. THIS IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.

PRICES OF FOOD COMMODITIES HAVE GONE UP SERIOUSLY.

PLASTIC PAINT OF GARI IS NOW N1000 FROM N400.

SUCH CLOSE BY MARKETS WAS EXPECTED TO ATTRACTS COMMODITES FROM THE STATE FOOD BANK; TO ENSURE REGULAR SUPPLY TO MEET THE DAILY NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE; SO THAT LAGOSIAN WILL NOT HAVE THEIR LITTLE CASH RESOURCES ERODED BY GOVERNMENT POLICY INDUCED INFLATION.

LASG NEEDS TO ACT FAST AND RESPONSIBLY TOO SO THAT THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO SOCIAL DISORDER OF ARMED ROBERY AND SO ON.

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jaqenhghar: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Study statistics please
I did study the stats. Thats how cases in US started. Una never see anything
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Nwanma2020: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Wike na waow
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Esandoctor(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2020
When you visit waterline and all exits of portharcout u see vehicle move out of the state and come back with people only God will help rivers
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by EmmyPhilipWise(m): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Matthew 24:1-51 25:1-46
this is all i have for us.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Esq1: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2020
May God see us through
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Insectkiller: 1:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Las last Rivers State don enter Coronavirus list..

Nah wetin Wiike Governor wanted be that..

Oya nah make them share coronaVirus patient deadbody money give am..make him go spend am..

The baggaar saying Sososo and so state has received money for Corona that Dem no give Rivers money for d Coronavirus..
Chai.! And dis vagabonddd nah governor for naija...where did Naija got it wrong..

Very myopic entity..politicizing all things..it shows how Stoopid and cluelesss a person of his type is..

Now u have manufacture 2 cases for Rivers..

Very disgusting
Mtchewww..
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Insectkiller: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2020
jossy404:
I talk am before say.......Rivers state case will start increasing now as dey did not give Wike any money......wont be surprised if they started competing with Abuja.....

U just spoke my mind..
Very unpatriotic set of rulers...

Every money nah to share am..

Very disgusting governor.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jurncj(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I'm quite confident that this pandemic will be contained in Nigeria.

The current chain of transmission will soon be broken and life will return back to normal.

This will only be possible if people stay home for the next 1 month.

Stay home, stay safe
Nigeria government are worst than covid 19
Other countries relief hunger and try to contain Covid,Nigeria govt gave us both.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by seangy4konji: 1:32am On Apr 07, 2020
People weh be sya na ordinary malaria dem get.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Boxer007(m): 1:48am On Apr 07, 2020
ALL men should be gay to stay protected. Preach
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Trojan8(m): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Hopebringer:
Lies lies lies

The Nigerian government and NCDC are liars !

Okay you say only 238 infected in Nigeria ? grin

Out of how many tested ? Does Nigeria have up too 100,000 test kits ? Nope

Let's say we have 50,000 test kits, has the NCDC tested up to 10,000 people ? Nope!
So let's say they have so far tested only 5000 people now if they found only 238 infected in 5000 tested in a country of 200 million people we should be very worried

Meaning. The real number of infected in Nigeria might actually be around 2 million people!!!

Safe guard your family, this government is very mad

This logic is very stupid Sha. According to your meat seller logic, China should have nothing less than 20 million cases grin

Do well to act as your username suggests.

1 Like

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Ouchbabe(f): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Una necer see anything. That's how the US started. A few score and hundreds, now hundreds of thousands and still counting. Shey uma talk say the thing no dey touch peple in warm weather or e no dey touch black man.
Una never see anything
I hope you are in Mars? If not shut up and stop being negative!
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by zendi: 3:17am On Apr 07, 2020
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalm 91:10
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Funjosh(m): 4:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Jarus:
Hope to see zero in Lagos tomorrow again.

Had my test today

The result will be to your favor by the grace of God. smiley
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by taven(m): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
God abeg help us o, our fucking Government is not ready to do their work
And you are not ready to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / What Soap Do You Use? / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.