Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged (58855 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by thatigboman: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Lorazepam:
Wetin dey happen for Edo state exactly
edo is Italy's second home. I'm sure there are many more carriers in edo. Ncdc news to go from house to house like census and test everybody in edo state
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by thatigboman: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:
Nice.we are winning the war slowly and steadily.kudos to buhari and sanwoolu
what? Just mind yourself. Just remain in the creek u are in rivers state and just mind yourself
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
LAGOST STATE LACK MORAL RIGHT TO ENFORCE LOCKDOWN ORDER AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED TO FULFIL TERMS OF THE STAY AT HOME ORDER.

SANWO OLU GOVT PROMISED TO CREATE NEARBY MARKETS IN THE SCHOOLS CLOSE TO THE RESIDENTS. THIS IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.

PRICES OF FOOD COMMODITIES HAVE GONE UP SERIOUSLY.

PLASTIC PAINT OF GARI IS NOW N1000 FROM N400.

SUCH CLOSE BY MARKETS WAS EXPECTED TO ATTRACTS COMMODITES FROM THE STATE FOOD BANK; TO ENSURE REGULAR SUPPLY TO MEET THE DAILY NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE; SO THAT LAGOSIAN WILL NOT HAVE THEIR LITTLE CASH RESOURCES ERODED BY GOVERNMENT POLICY INDUCED INFLATION.

LASG NEEDS TO ACT FAST AND RESPONSIBLY TOO SO THAT THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO SOCIAL DISORDER OF ARMED ROBERY AND SO ON.
Well said!

There would be disorder of armed robbery and the likes afterwards..

Not just in Lagos alone but, across many states.

Let's just be guided
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Dcoy: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Lorazepam:
The Italian connection
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Hopebringer: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Trojan8:

This logic is very stupid Sha. According to your meat seller logic, China should have nothing less than 20 million cases grin

Do well to act as your username suggests.

Shows how stupid you are you bastard.

Are you comparing Nigeria to China? I asked how many tests has ncdc conducted you animal? China conducted over 20 million tests in one month you useless imbecilĂȘ are you cursed?
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Felix6: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Lorazepam:
those people no dey hear Word. You need to go there and see how nothing has changed since the out break. they still go about as usual, no sign of caution or care anywhere.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by fergie001: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Your own topic locked from you? Surprised
Locked I mean is..."you cannot modify".
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by favour32(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Dreamstarr:
Why is Edo State not under total lock down for Christ sake... They have the third highest number of positive cases.
Nor mind the gofnor.
E nearest neighbor Delta dey lockdown.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by NairalandSon: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I'm quite confident that this pandemic will be contained in Nigeria.

The current chain of transmission will soon be broken and life will return back to normal.

This will only be possible if people stay home for the next 1 month.

Stay home, stay safe

Before the end of that one month, many people may probably die of hunger than the COVID19.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by aristocratic5(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:
We will beat these disease and come out strong.

click Like if you believe
Amen and Amen
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by kimjessey2019: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Edo wey get Italy.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:

Insiallah we will fight it.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by freeman131: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Lorazepam:
One would wonder why the Edo state govt hasn't placed a total lockdown order in the state
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by canDy4eva(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:

By God's grace...
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by canDy4eva(f): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
God abeg help us o, our fucking Government is not ready to do their work

Trust me, by strength shall no man prevail!

Even our government can do absolutely nothing

It's God that shows mercy.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by topstone4: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

The current chain of transmission will soon be broken and life will return back to normal.

Stay home, stay safe

What if hunger drives them out of the house?
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Jarus(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Funjosh:

The result will be to your favor by the grace of God. smiley

Amin bro. Thanks.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1247260424401227780?s=19

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1247260428000022528?s=19
This figures by NCDC lacks transparency they should give us figures and names of people tested positive and not increasing and calling numbers as if we doing mathematical numbers counting, this thing is not transparent at all, they have turn it to politics to get more money to loot
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by hmohammed(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Hopebringer:
Lies lies lies

The Nigerian government and NCDC are liars !

Okay you say only 238 infected in Nigeria ? grin

Out of how many tested ? Does Nigeria have up too 100,000 test kits ? Nope

Let's say we have 50,000 test kits, has the NCDC tested up to 10,000 people ? Nope!
So let's say they have so far tested only 5000 people now if they found only 238 infected in 5000 tested in a country of 200 million people we should be very worried

Meaning. The real number of infected in Nigeria might actually be around 2 million people!!!

Safe guard your family, this government is very mad

All these bad citizens looking for something to wail for
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Emmanuel226(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Stay home, stay safe
omo money don dey finish oh,we no fit stay for house again oh and no lite
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:

For what?
fp
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Dreyton36: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Shey them no wan share us money to sustain ourselves, make them wait till the number rise to 1million
Just small chance wey them suppose share for us na but problem to them
Whereas their own children they use 50million every week just for clubbing, na ogun go kill those government in Jesus name amen undecided cry
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
senatordave1:
Nice.we are winning the war slowly and steadily.kudos to buhari and sanwoolu
re u joking or wat
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Emmanuel226(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2020
U sure say dis Covid-19 self Don enter naija?
undecided let alone Rivers State
Hmm..
#smh
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Stay home, stay safe

1 month, pls just kill me abeg.. Kill me
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by Achor1111(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:

Like say, we be Sars on the beat or Sars way dey beat.
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by MYHUBBY: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:

Amen

God's mercy we rescue Nigerians and Africans out of this foreign disease
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by zealadjay(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Which nonsense 5 death
Is it d 5 death dat they said 3 out of d five pple died abroad
Y are dey saying dey have recorded 5 death in Nigeria, whereas 3 of the 5 pple died abroad..
This govt shud stop putting unnecessary fear on d masses oooo

Jerks
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by lookingfly: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Waitoooo, Abuja no de ever discharge their own patient abi the strain in Abuja strong pass the once for Lagos?
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by ofoka: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Jam-packed isolation center without air conditioners in such a hot state.
Any way there no case in Kano yet. He is just justifying the his own part of the Corona virus looting
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by kennethovuoba: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2020
I thing the lockdown is actually working well, no new case in lagos
Re: 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged by buJu234: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2020
I think if we can continue with this lockdown and stay at home for the next 14-30 days we can beat covid-19 eventhough hunger will beat us oo, but don't forget it's only a living man that talk abt hunger.

This is the period I think the European countries and Americans made the big mistake.. I still remember them holding champions league games, carnivals and beach festivals.

With our current strategy we have already broken down the chain reaction of covid-19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / What Soap Do You Use? / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.