Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,052 members, 7,859,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

"Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case (4024 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Stewpid boy that keeps claiming that Mr P is the caused of their splitting.
Truth go soon come out.

Yeye dey smell
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
wittyt98:
hmmm Oga RUdeboy
I'd advice u to shut up nd face your career before they REASON your case oh

Rudeboy is totally innocent, there is no case to reason...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Stewpid boy that keeps claiming that Mr P is the caused of their splitting.
Truth go soon come out.

Yeye dey smell

Y not confirm your info before you drop it...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Enemaudokwu: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one. They punished her for not observing social distance but they were also busy spreading the virus among themselves. See population untop one person mata
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ephort:

There is a law prohibiting that in Lagos which was just enacted. People are saying all these against the court because we have acclimatized to corruption and poor social standard. Kindly read about patient 31 of South Korea whose singular action (attending church service) lead to the infection of a good many, leading to spike in the number, from thirty-something to above a thousand. Even though the church leader apologized, he was sued for murder.
Law has to be applied dispassionately, not just for the justice of a particular case, but to discourage other intending culprits.
great i thanks for the information that wss all i needed to know because i was wondering why someone would be jailed for that.
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ephort:

There is a law prohibiting that in Lagos which was just enacted. People are saying all these against the court because we have acclimatized to corruption and poor social standard. Kindly read about patient 31 of South Korea whose singular action (attending church service) lead to the infection of a good many, leading to spike in the number, from thirty-something to above a thousand. Even though the church leader apologized, he was sued for murder.
Law has to be applied dispassionately, not just for the justice of a particular case, but to discourage other intending culprits.

This is the solution...now Everything is clear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals / β€œhe Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief / Mohbad: What Can You Say About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.