Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle (80889 Views)

Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures / Idriss Deby: Boko Haram's Resilience Is Unprecedented / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by EdiskyHarry: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Northern politicians, leaders and prominent men won't be happy for this, they know how much they are gaining from this boko Haram war every year.

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Wrightechinteri(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Look at those BH guys self....... they didn't look well at all. What are they looking for?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by kemi59450: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
cqko55ar9d
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
#SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

...infact, Idris derby for NIG PRESIDENT!

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by DAVE5(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Real Army with Real C in C.
The Pictures speaks for themself.

That's a real president not the useless vegetable we have downtown naija

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by autodexter: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buharid-19 virus poses a greater risk to
nigerians in a all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by adonainana: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
I swear if the Nigerian army had sense, you can tell this is the perfect time to wipe out BH once and for all

For a shekau to start crying and begging his remianing fighters that what Chad is doing to them is not fair sounds a lot

By now Nigerian Army could have uses double spies and reconnaissances missions to select and map out BH positions, There is no reason why covert secret operations cannot be carried out simultaneity at once on this people

No matter how remote it is you can always fly in there or just drop bombs on it etc,

Imagine attacking 10 BH positions at once

This is the perfect time to kill so many of them but most of the NA commanders are playing defence vs attack game,

Once BH dont control a LGA they are happy and thier jobs is safe,

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Ade3131: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtinfx:
in his words

https://twitter.com/IdrissDebyI/status/1246879087056035841

God Bless the Chadian army for their recent exploits

Meanwhile when this was going on, BH was devoying a community in Adamawa State. Our case is different. Instead of our army to tactically strategize and immediately comb sambisa forest for the remaining and surviving BH guys that escaped the chadian troops onslaught, we rather prefer to wait and repel attacks. We aren't unfortunate people as Nigerians but we only have unfortunate leaders who are wolfs in sheep clothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by unscripted(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Munzy14:
ok o

My own is, are they immuned to corona virus regarding how close and non use of face mask?
this people wet u dey see no resemble virus for your face? Virus dey hold virus?

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by DAVE5(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seenyo:
#SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

...intact, Idris derby for NIG PRESIDENT!

Our own vegetable human is not sane mentally or physically either

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by GeneralPula: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
The guy has been the president of chad since 1990..

Election is coming up by Nov..

Reason the rest and you’ll understand the reason behind all this paparazii..

Trust politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by DAVE5(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ade3131:

Meanwhile when this was going on, BH was devoying a community in Adamawa State. Our case is different. Instead of our army to tactically strategize and immediately comb sambisa forest for the remaining and surviving BH guys that escaped the chadian troops onslaught, we rather prefer to wait and repel attacks. We aren't unfortunate people as Nigerians but we only have unfortunate leaders who are wolfs in sheep clothing

Our army guys are busy with boys in warri that went out to buy food for their families in this lockdown

Chasing boys into their houses is more important than fighting Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by igboamakaaa: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Focusmind:
I hope this Chadian president and people are not using style to mock our "darling" president and our "darling" country.

If showing him how to perform his constitutional duties is regarded as mockery then he deserves much more mockery. That president has raised the morale of their army to a very high degree.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by AsawanaDgreat: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
That is a true leader

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Evercurious(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Memphis357:
Na post like this we nor dey see comments....

He or she has been REDEEMED from the spirit of 'ZOMBIESM'. lol

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Munzy14:
ok o

My own is, are they immuned to corona virus regarding how close and non use of face mask?
if I tell you nothing like CORONA VIRUS you won't believe me.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Henricarter(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one from a living president not that walking dead in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Akpaamunsi: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rapmoney:
Where's ?

Shameless boy!

Probably infected with corona virus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by igboamakaaa: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
adonainana:
I swear if the Nigerian army had sense, you can tell this is the perfect time to wipe out BH once and for all

For a shekau to start crying and begging his remianing fighters that what Chad is doing to them is not fair sounds a lot

By now Nigerian Army could have uses double spies and reconnaissances missions to select and map out BH positions, There is no reason why covert secret operations cannot be carried out simultaneity at once on this people

No matter how remote it is you can always fly in there or just drop bombs on it etc,

Imagine attacking 10 BH positions at once

This is the perfect time to kill so many of them but most of the NA commanders are playing defence vs attack game,

Once BH dont control a LGA they are happy and thier jobs is safe,

Jubril will NEVER allow that happen, not in his lifetime. Who do you think are the sponsors of Boko boys? Jubril, Buratai and their cabinet. Are the Boko Boys not enlisted into the Army? Why will the NA fight against itself. As long as this Boko Haram stuff lingers, Jubril, Buratai and their boys will always cash out from Foreign aids, budget, arms procurement etc.

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by dragunov: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:
That's it....am moving to chad.

This is my idea of what a president should be doing in the midst of anarchy.

Sai Idriss Deby!

Wait a min, since I joined NL in 09' alas FIRST TO COMMENT

Wo, ebi a pa sege si e lara.. Wa a lo o se ru e mo.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Zico5(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
so with all my degrees and level of exposure you want me to believe that the current buhari is the same buhari that ousted jonathan?...haba no insult my sensibility abeg
Yes, u are somehow right. Can it be the same Buhari that ousted GEJ? I don't really understand what's going on. This silence is deafening.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by calabaman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
dragunov:

Wo, ebi a pa sege si e lara.. Wa a lo o se ru e mo.

Meaning what Sir?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
unscripted:
this people wet u dey see no resemble virus for your face? Virus dey hold virus?
cheesy grin. Mad ooh!
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
DAVE5:

Our own vegetable human is not sane mentally or physically either
spot on bro!...Buhari is Nigeria's worst blunder!
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by oluwaahmed: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Man proposes but God disposes. The federal terrorist government thought they could use boko haram to strike gold by using funds for their rehab, training & subsequent induction into the government. But idris Debby had other plans.

Idris Debby for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by West2019(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
how can I send this news to lifeless Buhari pls

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by dragunov: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:

Meaning what Sir?

Use Google. Cut and paste my comment. Search ancient Egyptian language. It will transcribe for you.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by yaki84: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Munzy14:
ok o

These r the real black men they said Coro can't affect.
No be the blacks we find in Nigeria
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by calabaman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
dragunov:

Use Google. Cut and paste my comment. Search ancient Egyptian language. It will transcribe for you.

You no serious grin

Stay safe man!

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Liposure: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Exemplary
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good one.GOD bless us all.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by YoungAncient1: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
"Chad is trying to instigate war with Nigeria due to its recent show of interest in the boko haram matter. They are trying to make the brave General from Daura look like a whimp and we won't take it" gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.