Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle (80895 Views)

Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures / Idriss Deby: Boko Haram's Resilience Is Unprecedented / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by DAVE5(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seenyo:

spot on bro!...Buhari is Nigeria's worst blunder!

#FACT

Serious blunder, we need a revolution to set things straight in this country if not there would be a lot more buhari and oppressors, they're all cut from the same fabric

Voting in a new bastard would not be enough cos he'd just go back to status quo and theyll continue their thrash but if we pursue them, they go know say we serious then anybody who steps up would sit up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by herlubey2016: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Honestly, am inspired

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by abumeinben(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:
That's it....am moving to chad.

This is my idea of what a president should be doing in the midst of anarchy.

Sai Idriss Deby!

Wait a min, since I joined NL in 09' alas FIRST TO COMMENT

I've got this for sale:

https://www.nairaland.com/5556980/neat-canadian-used-hp-2gb#84489046
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by adenigga(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
edo3:
Whenever i see bubu engaging the young officers in a pep talk,, i wonder what he normally tells dem cos u would see everybody laughing..

Who even dash am general sef?? Reason why m mammam ghaddafi said if u are looking for ranks in the army,, just go Nigeria.. Meaning the way those boys were given themselves ranks those days ehn,, u would see a General at 32years old.. While ghaddafi remained a colonel thruout his career despite how he impacted his country positively.. Now everybody knows why bubu was overthrown by babangida...

He's a Major General, quite different from a full General.
So, I'm not disappointed that he's a catastrophic President.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by AFONJACOW(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Watch as buhari and apc come out of hiding to claim this victory...

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by okerekeikpo: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
No be boko haram be this?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by ZooOga: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
some of these posts na.... i swear if Nigeria was faced off against Chad in an FIFA elimination battle, some of these non-patriots would root for and support the Chadian team. undecided

Deby finally gets up off his arse after the BH attack on his soldiers and ppl wanna crown him as the savior to all. shocked

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Edyice: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Elders : bubu idriss deby is KILLING our boyz , what do you do about it angry angry angry

LIFELESS DULLARD : don't worry I will tell burutia and shakau to join forces together and attack Benin republic city grin

Elders grin grin cheesy grin good idea bubu

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Antichristus: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Islam, like Boko Haram, is a curse on the world.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by vertueptime: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any deal?

Too bad, Nigerians are not allowed to carry arms, I doubt if revolution will ever happen in this country

Still a step ahead

Let me not be a bearer of bad news, many things that happened during his former regime are happening again, so expect same ending
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Bidi123: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chadian president is no longer a general but the field marshal, God bless u mr president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Bridget95(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
GeneralPula:
The guy has been the president of chad since 1990..

Election is coming up by Nov..

Reason the rest and you’ll understand the reason behind all this paparazii..

Trust politicians at your own peril.
It is not about elections ,Mr man! Boko Haram killed 90 of Chadian soldiers in an ambush and this is an affront.Chad sees this as a game too far and they are taking up action to degrade Boko Haram.Chad isn't interested in pampering terrorists like giving them over sea scholarships and amnesty.Note that the entire national budget of Chad is not up to what our military receive and mind you they are not as equipped as our military.Ask yourself questions

7 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Jimmyubah2: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

And Buhari would be begged to address the nation. Ordinary address oooo.. he should just go to chad to learn how to President a country.

President that you cant hear what hes saying. Is that one a President?
I am telling you. Even when all the birds in your area stop twittering you wouldn't still hear what Buhari is saying.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by lawsta(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
I dont believe these posts of a president going to war front. The poster is just being mischievous. Which American president in last 100 led his soldiers to war depiste being constanttly involve in wars every time. Aside that if u are 78 years would still be leading wars? Anyway when he was younger Buhari has led several wars against the Biafrans and the Maitasname and he performed brillianty.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bohari deceived the zombies by telling them he would lead offensive against boko haram from the front line, they swallowed it line hook and sinker only for the fool to hide in the oza room.

Why he has not travelled all these days na coro o.

Useless senile dying fool.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Dpharisee: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our darling daddy is not happy about this, if they kill of them who will he rehabilitate and send overseas for scholarship cry cry

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by lawsta(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
I dont believe these posts of a president going to war front. The poster is just being mischievous. Which American president in last 100 years led his soldiers to war depiste being constanttly involve in wars every time. Aside that if u are 78 years would still be leading wars? Anyway when he was younger Buhari has led several wars against the Biafrans and the Maitasname and he performed brillianty.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Awoleesu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
edo3:
Whenever i see bubu engaging the young officers in a pep talk,, i wonder what he normally tells dem cos u would see everybody laughing..

Who even dash am general sef?? Reason why m mammam ghaddafi said if u are looking for ranks in the army,, just go Nigeria.. Meaning the way those boys were given themselves ranks those days ehn,, u would see a General at 32years old.. While ghaddafi remained a colonel thruout his career despite how he impacted his country positively.. Now everybody knows why bubu was overthrown by babangida...
I tell you my brother!

Na so the Lieutenant that commanded our NYSC orientation camp in 2002, I hear he's now a Brigadier General in the NA. And I be like, if to say I join this thing back then through DSS or SSS, worst-worst I for don be Colonel by now oh!
Imagine unmerited accelerated promotion!

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by GeneralPula: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bridget95:
It is not about elections ,Mr man! Boko Haram killed 90 of Chadian soldiers in an ambush and this is an affront.Chad sees this as a game too far and they are taking up action to degrade Boko Haram.Chad isn't interested in pampering terrorists like giving them over sea scholarships and amnesty.Note that the entire national budget of Chad is not up to what our military receive and mind you they are not as equipped as our military.Ask yourself questions
Okay, but still..
Trust politicians at your own peril..
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by benzion72(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:

grin grin

Haba he wanted to go to Chibok the other day now grin grin grin grin
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by GeneralPula: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
lawsta:
I dont believe these posts of a president going to war front. The poster is just being mischievous. Which American president in last 100 years led his soldiers to war depiste being constanttly involve in wars every time. Aside that if u are 78 years would still be leading wars? Anyway when he was younger Buhari has led several wars against the Biafrans and the Maitasname and he performed brillianty.
Don’t mind them bro
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by CAUSTIC002: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
thought our presido had a military background?

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Lymasaba(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
edo3:

Who even dash am general sef?? Reason why m mammam ghaddafi said if u are looking for ranks in the army,, just go Nigeria.. Meaning the way those boys were given themselves ranks those days ehn ,, u would see a General at 32years old.. While ghaddafi remained a colonel thruout his career despite how he impacted his country positively.. Now everybody knows why bubu was overthrown by babangida...
The bolded is wrong and gaddafi leave military carrier to become head of state
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by macjurek(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
The President of Chad deserves ECOWAS and AU Award for Peace and Humanity.........

Engr.Amos Omogege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by seangy4konji: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
That spineless jihadiat would have been in London collecting handjobs from girls old enough to be his last born.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by kantap: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why are wounded Chadian gallant soldiers sitting on their axë$$$?

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by MYHUBBY: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtinfx:

their narrative on twitter is that chad has been the reason BH exists till today

that they launch attacks from there deep into Nigeria cheesy grin
they forgot Chad does not rehabilitate terrorist or plan foreign scholarships for them

a country that has more plans for terrorists than legitimate unemployed grads out there is a joke

Buhari is a curse to humanity. northerners supporting someone like that shows they can never be liberated from their abject poverty

very useless human being. I wonder if people actually greet his mom when they birthed him. ordinary Gandjuge can perform than that idiot in asorock

very useless human being

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by 2016v2017: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Real Army with Real C in C.
The Pictures speaks for themself.

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by gaddafe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
edo3:

My bro just to add to what you said Ghaddaffi impacted the whole of Africa. He started the AU. The man is on his own league
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by 2016v2017: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
we miss our FORMER president buhari.. he could have done better
our former presido was so bold, courageous and swagalicious... he was never shy of the media
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by MYHUBBY: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chadian were able to succeed cleansing these miscreants because there are no saboteurs among them

you can see the confidence in their CinC when he followed them, they could have been ambushed if there are saboteurs

Saboteurs among NA planted by the authority to undermine the efforts of our officers had brought huge disgrace to our once prestigious Army. I would have denounce my service if I was in army reading someone I caught is going foreign why I'm fighting local

Buhari is the most stupid human being to ever exist on planet earth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.