Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (74083 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Streetjournal: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
An inspector of police identified as Stanley Azu serving under Azumini Police Division in Ukwa East LGA of Abia State has reportedly killed a petrol station staff in Obingwa LGA.

The incident happened along popular New Umuahia road.

Inspector Stanley was said to have tried stopping a vehicle that violated the lockdown order but the driver defied the instruction.

Sources in the area said that the police inspector chased the driver and reportedly fired at him.

The bullet strayed and hit Chibuisi, who was in his business centre.

Chibuisi was said to have been pronounced dead at Abia State Teaching Hospital where he was rushed to for urgent medical attention.

Chibuisi until his death was a staff of Greenmac Energy Ltd, a Petroleum Station Company owned by his in-law.

Abia Police Commissioner, Ene Okon, confirmed the arrest of the officer and said that the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) has taken over the matter.

Okon said that the police as an institution does not take such action of the inspector lightly.

“That police inspector was arrested immediately and detained.

“As I’m talking to you, SCID has taken over the matter and are investigating the police inspector for murder.

“We have our rules of engagement, we have our standard of operation and procedure and we have our own Force Order 237 as reviewed.

“That order has to do with when a police officer has to use his firearm and it’ll be justified,” Okon said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-inspector-kills-fuel-attendant-in-abia/amp/

2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Faber(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerian Police is the worst in the world...

I dey fear them pass cultists them. Na so one police officer...I go call his name here...Nelson Etang...collect my babe arrest me join. I come bail myself leave the babe for him...The worst be say the idiot don marry with children. Oscar another police officer collect my guy babe also. Na to Bleep and smoke them Sabi. Even their women na only to dey Bleep up and dan.

As I dey cell 1 that year, one police woman dey carry her phone come cell give one of the suspects. The guy just dey do call anyhow even chatting on Facebook. Guy be our no 1 for the cell. He get mind tell us say na him dey Bleep the policewoman and na true talk.

Yesterday morning buzz fm crew for Aba dey go work for their radio station to go update us on the recent happenings...police come park them one side for hours. Media officers/Journalists for that matter.

Thunder go fire all of them who are just oppressing us.
The few good ones among them...God bless you.

RIP to the dead

320 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Stranger18: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2020
So Sad. cry

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Kennytopp55(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Too bad, killing an unarmed citizen. Meanwhile today is my birthday guys show some love 0216980425 Gtb. God bless

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Too bad, killing an unarmed citizen. Meanwhile today is my birthday guys show some love 0216980425 Gtb. God bless
Happy Birthday

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria police and pepper body

r.i.p

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by chukspol(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2020
The brutal killing of a young and promising man is condemnable.
I have always warned my loved ones, avoid any man with a gun even if it is not functional.
Mind your business, don't interfere with other people's business. At the long run the man will regain freedom no matter how long it takes. The dead is gone and forgotten.
"IT IS GOOD TO BE STRONG AND BRAVE, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE A COWARD. FOR COWARDS WITH WILL SIT IN THERE HOMES AND POINT TO WHERE BRAVE MEN ONCE LIVED"
This is the true story
https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-petrol-attendant-in-abia-2/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 5:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Fool
Cant u see it was a stray bullet
chukspol:
The brutal killing of a young and promising man is condemnable.
I have always warned my loved ones, avoid any man with a gun even if it is not functional.
Mind your business, don't interfere with other people's business. At the long run the man will regain freedom no matter how long it takes. The dead is gone and forgotten.
"IT IS GOOD TO BE STRONG AND BRAVE, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE A COWARD. FOR COWARDS WITH WILL SIT IN THERE HOMES AND POINT TO WHERE BRAVE MEN ONCE LIVED"
This is the true story
https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-petrol-attendant-in-abia-2/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by DriggityDre: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
Cant u see it was a stray bullet

So because it's stray, meaning it's right
Why would he fire at the driver, if not with intent to kill? Have you ever heard of cops overseas shooting to stop a vehicle??
You talk like you're a policeman yourself undecided

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by DriggityDre: 5:49am On Apr 07, 2020
cassidy1996:
Happy Birthday

That's a wedding cake stand, are you proposing ni grin
Happy Birthday Kennytopp55 smiley

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by nony43(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2020
The Nigerian police force, is the worst in the world check google

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2020
U are a caveman.
Whether u stop or not
U would get what.
Get shot
Hahahahahaha
Its a cursed job for cursed people
And yeah af seen dozens of them getting shot and killed. Visit youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io5_g3kHnL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4FsPn9ylE8

Even stopping sef. U will still get shot
DriggityDre:

So because it's stray, meaning it's right
Why would he fire at the driver, if not with intent to kill? Have you ever heard of cops overseas shooting to stop a vehicle??
You talk like you're a policeman yourself undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by hooderuja(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
So sad cry
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by platido(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Let him eat the corps then....may be that's what he wants!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Graysons: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Igbo man killing igbo man maka why? cry

Is that how their Biafra will look like? lipsrsealed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by okomile(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Zoogeria!!!!!!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by SEGLIZ: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
lunatics as usual.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Another werey
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Lovelies1: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Hmm but wait is it part of their law to shoot a driver who invaded them why didn't he aim at the wheel tires instead of aiming at the life of the person

Each sector of this country needs reorientation

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Angelinastto(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Haaa Ashita ibon cry we can't blame the young man for going to work. The inspector should be punished and that driver that escaped should be found and punished too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by drjprince: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by starbuck(f): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Ehhhhhh undecided undecided undecided...

Biko, can someone remind the name of the country that was looking for Guinea pigs to test the vaccine for COVID-19..

They should come here because we have plenty of them here :

1. Nigeria Politicians
2. Nigeria Police Force

Still compiling lists

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nickshrapnel: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Overzealous bastard! angry Are they meant to even shoot at people who flout the order?

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by noleflendum: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
It can only happen in the Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Staphylococcus: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Sigh....

R.I.P to the dead.

When next you coming to Earth, Don't come to Africa. If you must come, Never come to East, West and South. Just go up North.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Kennytopp55:
birthday with foods, beer and pusssssssy that one na birthday? Mtcheeew
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Graysons: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
okomile:
Zoogeria!!!!!!
hey this happen in Biafra land.

The killer is also igbo or you miss that part?

15 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by okomile(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Graysons:
hey this happen in Biafra land.

The killer is also igbo or you miss that part?

Was blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.