Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (74087 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by beautyhd: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Useless Nigerian police always missing thier targets.

Rip chibuisi

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Larryfest(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
How can a responsible officer chase an offender who isn't armed and start shooting What is wrong with this country na

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Prikingp: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
God this hurts Rip to the deadas his watch has ended.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
Cant u see it was a stray bullet
what is this one saying? E be like sey coro don enter your brain

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by sapientia(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
I don't know what to say again
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by bluefilm: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Colona don dey make police to Colo.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Touchypro(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
chukspol:
The brutal killing of a young and promising man is condemnable.
I have always warned my loved ones, avoid any man with a gun even if it is not functional.
Mind your business, don't interfere with other people's business. At the long run the man will regain freedom no matter how long it takes. The dead is gone and forgotten.
"IT IS GOOD TO BE STRONG AND BRAVE, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE A COWARD. FOR COWARDS WITH WILL SIT IN THERE HOMES AND POINT TO WHERE BRAVE MEN ONCE LIVED"
This is the true story
https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-petrol-attendant-in-abia-2/

You didn't read the post because you are rushing to comment nonsense, ignorant bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by NEROSKY(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by wallex1983(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Over sabi people.

What will killing the young man do for them now?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
beautyhd:
Useless Nigerian police always missing thier targets.

Rip chibuisi
must he even shoot the driver?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Asapchris(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
who b fool among you, does it make any sense to you, for NP to open fire to stop citizens he paid to protect?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Woleett: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Graysons:
hey this happen in Biafra land.

The killer is also igbo or you miss that part?
Graysons:
Igbo man killing igbo man maka why? cry

Is that how their Biafra will look like? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by GamalNasser: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
As at the last count more people have died from in the hands of the police than in the hands of the virus under this lockdown

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by composure: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Faber:
Nigerian Police is the worst in the world...

LIES... cool cool cool

I dey fear them pass cultists them. Na so one police officer...I go call his name here...Nelson Etang...collect my babe arrest me join. I come bail myself leave the babe for him...The worst be say the idiot don marry with children. Oscar another police officer collect my guy babe also. Na to Bleep and smoke them Sabi. Even their women na only to dey Bleep up and dan.

As I dey cell 1 that year, one police woman dey carry her phone come cell give one of the suspects. The guy just dey do call anyhow even chatting on Facebook. Guy be our no 1 for the cell. He get mind tell us say na him dey Bleep the policewoman and na true talk.

Yesterday morning buzz fm crew for Aba dey go work for their radio station to go update us on the recent happenings...police come park them one side for hours. Media officers/Journalists for that matter.

Thunder go fire all of them who are just oppressing us.
The few good ones among them...God bless you.

RIP to the dead
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by mohims(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
What is happening to humanity? Human life has no value anymore. I can't kill a chicken let alone a human being. May the soul of the man rest in peace
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Let his family not accept " its the will of God" mantra.
Get a lawyer, sue the NPF, sue IG, sue Abia police commissioner, sue the inspector, sue Abia state and its Governor, join the federal government.
Fight the city hall.
Seek for collateral and punitive damage of 100billion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by roladex(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Later they will say police is your friendw
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Teejay13(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
This is what unprofessionalism in the Nigeria police force is leading to.

An inspector for that matter, dont even know the right time to use his arm for Christ sake.

May God save humanity.

Rip to the dead!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by olaolumuyiwa: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello nairalanders beware of this guy he is a scammer

1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by clemzo101(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

So because it's stray, meaning it's right
Why would he fire at the driver, if not with intent to kill? Have you ever heard of cops overseas shooting to stop a vehicle??
You talk like you're a policeman yourself undecided
dont mind him
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by salt1: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
I think police and army have killed more people than even the covid they're trying to prevent
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by ChilamNk(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Security Agency..?

Them regular trade mark�
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Martinola(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Jeez
Dat police inspector should be sentenced to jail for life
He aimed at the driver but missed, if not he would hav intentionally murdered the driver.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by oyeb15: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria is d last good place on earth
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Na for IPOB land e happen oooo. Na there zoo pass
okomile:
Zoogeria!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by afecgivers: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool

Why will you call him a Fool? Please be polite
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by jericco1(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Reality check. Police and civil unrest have killed Nigerians more than Covid 19
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
If na for North this kind thing happen they for don dey disturb us. Now as d thing happen for Biafra land na there zoo pass.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Bighead9: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Na wa ooo. İgbo Police killed an Igbo man.

What a world.

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
U are a caveman.
Whether u stop or not
U would get what.
Get shot
Hahahahahaha
Its a cursed job for cursed people
And yeah af seen dozens of them getting shot and killed. Visit youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io5_g3kHnL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4FsPn9ylE8

Even stopping sef. U will still get shot

Your arguments is flawed .
You can’t compare Nigerian with Americans.
An average American own a gun & might have one in his or her car.
Whereas that’s not the case with an average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Accidental discharge
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by jacoik(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Faber:
Nigerian Police is the worst in the world...

I dey fear them pass cultists them. Na so one police officer...I go call his name here...Nelson Etang...collect my babe arrest me join. I come bail myself leave the babe for him...The worst be say the idiot don marry with children. Oscar another police officer collect my guy babe also. Na to Bleep and smoke them Sabi. Even their women na only to dey Bleep up and dan.

As I dey cell 1 that year, one police woman dey carry her phone come cell give one of the suspects. The guy just dey do call anyhow even chatting on Facebook. Guy be our no 1 for the cell. He get mind tell us say na him dey Bleep the policewoman and na true talk.

Yesterday morning buzz fm crew for Aba dey go work for their radio station to go update us on the recent happenings...police come park them one side for hours. Media officers/Journalists for that matter.

Thunder go fire all of them who are just oppressing us.
The few good ones among them...God bless you.

RIP to the dead
lolxxxxx hahahaha this your story ehhhh, but is there really a good one amongst them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.