Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (74090 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by fadar095(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
I guess most of this people are not trained on when, where and how to fire gun
That's why in Nigeria I fear any security personnel with gun....... Meanwhile at the end of everything the Police man will be freed and continue his callous acts.Nigeria is such a lawless country, I'm pretty sure nothing like this could ever happen in America or Europe.......Human life is so precious to them unlike Nigeria, here they use human life to play kit

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by stephcat: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
Cant u see it was a stray bullet
May you die an untimely death for making such kind of useless comment....dog
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by jacoik(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
chukspol:
The brutal killing of a young and promising man is condemnable.
I have always warned my loved ones, avoid any man with a gun even if it is not functional.
Mind your business, don't interfere with other people's business. At the long run the man will regain freedom no matter how long it takes. The dead is gone and forgotten.
"IT IS GOOD TO BE STRONG AND BRAVE, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE A COWARD. FOR COWARDS WITH WILL SIT IN THERE HOMES AND POINT TO WHERE BRAVE MEN ONCE LIVED"
This is the true story
https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-petrol-attendant-in-abia-2/
wow!!! Your last word is very strong wow. For coward will sit in there home and point where a brave man once live. What a word
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Gbagbuo247: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
And you think we are sane in this country?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by sleekdre: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Its becoming very obvious that our policemen lack training and can't take good aim at targets..
#policeneedstraining

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by abdullkabar(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
If this is true
Then its just plain wickedness. It could have been anybody you know.

With the whole 1001 ways to die, a police now mistakenly shoots one dead
Young man life cut short, dream cut short, future life cut short, family put in sadness ...., So saddening

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Why are our police irresponsible as the citizens if not more. U tried to stop a driver who disobeyed the stay at home order even tho abia isn't among the states affected. He didn't stop and u decided the next sensible thing was to shoot at him?

Was the driver a criminal suspect or did he have a weapon in sight? Why shud u shoot ur weapon in public and against sm1 who isn't a threat to anyones life? Now u ended up killing an Innocent person.

That policeman shud be thrown into the deep parts of Hades.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by overall90: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

So because it's stray, meaning it's right
Why would he fire at the driver, if not with intent to kill? Have you ever heard of cops overseas shooting to stop a vehicle??
You talk like you're a policeman yourself undecided

you misunderstood him.
he is against the man that is trying to insinuate that it was the victims fault when it wasn't.
his advice though good was misplaced as it has no bearing on the case at hand.
on the issue of police stopping and harassing motorists,they should made to understand that lock down is not the same as curfew.some categories of persons are still permitted to move around.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Very unintelligent people.

Often frustrated.

They can't manage their emotions.

So any man who crosses check point and didn't stop to drop N50 should be killed ?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
They will still say Nigeria is a zoo. Yeye set of people wired to think and speak the same way
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Kayharry(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Police and army don kill more people in Nigeria than corona virus does .

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Martinola(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool Cant u see it was a stray bullet
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Vulcan24(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
you shoot in a public place and at a car that refuse to stop!!!

if this one give instruction for em wife to close the door and the wife walked away, he go shoot am o!

first degree murder, if he is given jail term, traditionalist from the boys village should deposit a life time plague in his body.

Devil !!!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Angelinastto:
Haaa Ashita ibon cry we can't blame the young man for going to work. The inspector should be punished and that driver that escaped should be found and punished too.
That's not the real story. This one is fake. According to another news, the passenger was diabetic and was being conveyed to the hospital for treatment, but the five policemen didn't allow them. They caught them opposite the filling station where the deceased worked. Being his customer at the filling station, he begged on his behalf. Instead of listening to his plea, he pulled the trigger. The Punch reported the real news. Even the DPO later confirmed that the passenger was diabetic.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Okpod3: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by McTested(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
His village people has finally located him.

RIP to the dead
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Martinola(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
Dnt get u
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by blowjohn(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Faber:
Nigerian Police is the worst in the world...

I dey fear them pass cultists them. Na so one police officer...I go call his name here...Nelson Etang...collect my babe arrest me join. I come bail myself leave the babe for him...The worst be say the idiot don marry with children. Oscar another police officer collect my guy babe also. Na to Bleep and smoke them Sabi. Even their women na only to dey Bleep up and dan.

As I dey cell 1 that year, one police woman dey carry her phone come cell give one of the suspects. The guy just dey do call anyhow even chatting on Facebook. Guy be our no 1 for the cell. He get mind tell us say na him dey Bleep the policewoman and na true talk.

Yesterday morning buzz fm crew for Aba dey go work for their radio station to go update us on the recent happenings...police come park them one side for hours. Media officers/Journalists for that matter.

Thunder go fire all of them who are just oppressing us.
The few good ones among them...God bless you.

RIP to the dead

U fear police pass cultists?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by kennethik: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
I have been watching news around the world no place I repeat no place police have killed anybody around world except in Nigeria, when u give a gun to retired criminal as a police officer what do u expect at the end.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Chekwume16(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Was he shooting the driving with the intention of scratching the bus. He should be charged for both attempted murder and murder. Nigeria has no police force. It is not a matter of tribe but clear drunkenness among the rank and file of the police
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by solofresh(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=okomile post=88182108]Zoogeria!!!!!![/Shut up!]
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Chibokgame: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
And they called him police inspector.
What a country.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Reference(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Had to drive out of Abuja this morning to Nassarawa. Just getting there despite official permits. Road blocks every kilometer and bogged down by motorists.

Nigerians are too stubborn to obey the lockdown and the law enforcement officials are not helping those on essential services pass through by creating a proper screen.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by xpool(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Too bad, killing an unarmed citizen. Meanwhile today is my birthday guys show some love 0216980425 Gtb. God bless
Keep your birthday to yourself!
Somebody just died.
The world is morning
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Bluffly: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Touchypro:

You didn't read the post because you are rushing to comment nonsense, ignorant bastard.
Quick to anger is destructive. You should have finished reading his response as well and read the punch link. Eventually, you just abused yourself
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by xpool(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Too bad, killing an unarmed citizen. Meanwhile today is my birthday guys show some love 0216980425 Gtb. God bless
Keep your birthday to yourself!
Somebody just died.
The world is mourning
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Wisemaneasy: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
I no get anything to say....
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool

So the way to stop a car is by shooting at it ?

Oga, manage your frustration.

This is why NPF kill people anyhow.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by MRAKBEE(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Sigh....

R.I.P to the dead.

When next you coming to Earth, Don't come to Africa. If you must come, Never come to East, West and South. Just go up North.
Okay so that he would Atlest die in the hands of bandits, boko haram, religious extremists like you and alhaji who do money ritual?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
It is well God will grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by Grace001: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Useless NPF... During this lockdown if this useless police are not caution they will kill masses more than corona

Useless rank and file police always displaying their stupidity
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) by hammer0: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
THE NIGERIA POLICE EITHER PRODUCE STANLEY AZU MAKE WE KILL AM OR WE WILL KILL ANY RANDOM POLIE WE GET.

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS NONSENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.