Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) (71391 Views)

New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by johnad3(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Do we have something like this in the south west?
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by kindlyheart: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
komzygirl:
Isolation center without social distancing, that one na isolation center? I bet you, one can end up getting infected in this center. Smh
chai...say something positive
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Mistaicey2288: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Corrinthians:
Isolation centers are meant for only those that have been confirmed to have the sickness.

They didn't say QUARANTINE centre. Know the difference.

On the contrary, Quarantine is the proper word used for the person confirmed to have tested positive for a disease and therefore isolated so as not to gwt others infected OR the person who has recently been in contact with an infected person and is therefore isolated for some days in order to ensure he is not infected himself....

That's why I keep telling all these people saying we're on Quarantine that they're wrong, we're only having a Lockdown as directed by the Government. And Isolation is another proper word too. But definitely, we're not on Quarantine. Well, except maybe a person thinks he's on Quarantine sha ooo

See Image below

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:

Dangote donated this isolation center, besides there's nothing to criticize here. When they do, you complain and when they don't, you still find something to complain about.

You just can never be satisfied no matter what..
I hate the fact that I'm sharing country with those stupid son of perdition, hanger ,hateful soul and frustrated lots , they will never see anything good no matter what haha angry

1 Like

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by saajus: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2020
I think it's late. I doubt if we can start building emergency ICU's now. Moreover, we will need trained personnel. The majority of our ICU Doctors have moved to Canada. Our leaders have failed to prepare and this is the time to collect "report sheet". COVID-19 is scary and our people are not taking it seriously. I just pray an extraordinary factor plays to our favour.
If a COVID-19 case gets to a ventilator, the chance of survival is 14%. 14% means a lot to countries that really value lives but not to Nigerian leaders. A COVID-19 patient on ventilator uses it for an average of 3weeks. After 3 weeks, he comes out dead or alive. A ventilator cost $20k-$25k. It's too late for us.

OSUigboFlatHead:

These people are very foolish.

It'll not be well with them.

600 beds, where are the ventilators?

Corona virus disease is a breathing disease primarily.

Ventilators are basic and necessity.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by aku626(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2020
All other comments are right so Abacha still has a stadium named after him in this fight against corruption
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Orokojasper(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Niggmatic:

It is for the people that are already positive naa.

Abi o.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Better to be proactive than being sorry. Kudos to Kano State.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
komzygirl:
Isolation center without social distancing, that one na isolation center? I bet you, one can end up getting infected in this center. Smh
social distancing for people already with the virus?
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
By the time COVD 19 starts from that side.
It will be worst than US.

Because of lack of western education

They better be building more beds.

NA WHO WAN CoVER NOSE OR WASH HAND WITH SOAP?

ABI NA ABOKI U WAN TELL THAT ONE

INFACT THEY NEED MORE THAN 600 BEDS.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
The only thing that save the patients is their immune system, if their immune system is able to develop the drug for the covid19(anti-covid19)

If someone with the virus stays in that hospital for a day without protection, the person will inhale the virus from air. See how the beds are almost together.
Unless they have enough opening to allow air in and out.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Takatempo(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2020
The heat in this tenth will kill people, becos I did not sight any cooling system.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by bilulu(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Were re the ventilators
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
saajus:
I think it's late. I doubt if we can start building emergency ICU's now. Our leaders have failed to prepare.
If a COVID-19 case gets to a ventilator, the chance of survival is 14%

You do not need ICUs in every isolation center...
In fact, in some places, they use motels for isolation centers,

Nonetheless, the isolation center in Onikan has an ICU ward of 10 beds with ventilators...
While the rest of the center (100 beds) are simply to isolate positive but not extreme cases.
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Takatempo:
The heat in this tenth will kill people, becos I did not sight any cooling system.[color=#990000][/color]

At least WIKE own I saw air condition there
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Oakbend16: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
But how come there was no case of corona virus in other places of China like Beijing, Shanghai, ghuanzhou etc but its raging uncontrollably in the USA, italy, UK, Africa?
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Gkay1:

They will have temporary bed before they will die.
Clap for yourself.
Aboki na aboki, nothing can change it
How many do u hv in south East ?
Assuming it’s your governor you will be hailing him bitter people
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by sulaak(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:

Dangote donated this isolation center, besides there's nothing to criticize here. When they do, you complain and when they don't, you still find something to complain about.

Common man, they have beds close to each other and no ventilation, the aim of isolation centre is to isolate the patient from the general public and to isolate the patients from each other by maintaining social distance.

If the government is wrong they must be called out, even if they are trying.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2020
thaoriginator:
very easy, just dress up, prepare yourself and stand in front of your gate and close your and say "ikorodu" 7 times. Open your eyes and you'll see you there. See you when you get there.

Don whine me joor.. Am so sad now.. So. Broke, if bus where moving, I wunt be broke as this

1 Like

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2020
9jaRealist:

Dude, you cannot get “more infected”...
And nobody will let you “die at home” so that you can infect others.

If you are infected and don’t care about yourself...
The authorities will FORCE you to ‘care’ for your family and the community. SMH
>
Until I see the elites there before I will believe you
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Fariq: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2020
9jaRealist:

You mean Dangote is really living up to expectations and na so so action action...
Just at how clueless Gandollar looks without anything to stuff into his Babanriga. grin
>

You're not making any sense. Kano state on it own capacity have two hospitals dedicated for isolation, with ventilators and ICUs
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2020
ucheo:
Governors are just strugling to outdo each other in the looting format called corona virus.
1000 beds in one state is praying for the corona to hit them hard..
They're preparing for possible outcome you're here yapping rubbish
Look at what's happening to USA now
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by seunfly: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:

You should have check is name and the state that presented the isolation centre for u to grasp the reason for his complain.

If it was his state or the governor belings to d party he supports, he would have behaved differently.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by lafiagi007: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2020
idealogical:

Can't you see he it's is an IPOB? anything Aboki does, good or bad, to them it's always bad....

1 Like

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Fariq:
You're not making any sense. Kano state on it own capacity have two hospitals dedicated for isolation, with ventilators and ICUs

Feel free to post pictures of those...
But this center was built by DANGOTE, not Gandollar. grin
>
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Eriggs: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2020
komzygirl:
dis one here is d real definition of a pessimist. Nairaland mumu. dey only see d negative side of everything in their frustrated lives.okpoma
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Openbusiness: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Ganduje is one trillion times better than Buhari. Forget the kickback scandal, this governor is working. And FYI , no be only him dey collect kickbacks from contractors on awarded contract, na all of them dey do am, from LG Chairman, commissioners, ministers, governors etc he reach presidency sef. All of dem. But this ganduje dey drop solid projects, durable infrastructures, quality development back to back for Kano, d man no dey tire. He has transformed Kano to the Lagos of North and if we go talk true sef, Kano has better road infrastructure than Lagos. Kudos to him. And he's not a religious fanatic. Best Governor of all time in Kano State history.

1 Like

Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by southpole: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2020
komzygirl:
Isolation centers are for those already infected by the virus is not for those who have not been infected. The medical workers will wear protective gears.
Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Jabioro:
Until I see the elites there before I will believe you

What does being “elite” has to with anything...
Didn’t the ex-PPMC MD dies of Covid-19 at the Isolation ward of Gwagwalada Hospital?
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.