Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm (517 Views)

Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work / Jehovah’s Witnesses Denied Plasma Treatment Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / JOHESU Suspends 43-day Strike, Orders Workers To Resume Work On Friday - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by jovincyy10(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2020
beauty queen who was crowned Miss England in 2019 has returned to the United Kingdom from overseas charity work to continue her former career as a doctor amid the coronavirus pandemic

Bhasha Mukherjee had a career break as a junior doctor after competing in the Miss World pageant in December 2019. Mukherjee represented England at the pageant after winning Miss England.

http:///news/detail/0f4522b37671aac49a19f1b1e632d41f?product=

1 Like

Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by ejighikemeuwa: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2020
That is a good example, can the Nigerian leaders learn from this?
Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by jamesbonded: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Part of the professional ethics.
Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by Jumlek2411: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Waoooooh so remarkable of her
Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by dawnomike(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2020
This is exemplary...
Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 07, 2020
The REAL SLAY QUEEN and not the prostitutes we have around

1 Like

Re: Miss England Drops Her Crown To Resume Work As A Doctor Amid Coronavirus Pandenm by Blackpearlous(f): 4:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Respect!

After this covid 19 saga I believe I should go study medicine or just look for one health worker to marry.

They are our hero right now.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Okra Water / Incredible Benefits Of Bitter Kola / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.