Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy (52460 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2020
s
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2020
olexjay:
you're happy hearing billionaire names while you're sitting in the comfort of your living room expecting mannar to fall from the sky abi.. Kontinue my broda no hustle
who tolded you that I have not bean hustling. For naija it is not by hustling o, it is by who you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Ladycewhy(f): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Nickymichy:
For those that are yet to have the fruit of the womb...may God Almighty hear your prayers and request today....may you also celebrate as by this time next year... amen
Amen !!! Baby dust to all the TTC mothers out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by olexjay(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:

who did u just refer to as Ma’am
she's now a woman entering womanhood by welcoming a baby so she's a woman and deserves respect, calling someone ma'am doesn't mean something special in other word
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by obidaddy: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Just few comments and it's already on front-page.

Anyone knows any Nigerian online forum for serious interactions & learning?

This Nairaland is hopeless. No changes, no improvements, just bland & boring.

Only a little few like explorer brings me here.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
I prophesy unto this thread as a Prophet from above

That this thread will make front-page. For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this thread to be forgotten in the Romance section

I can see a large number of people, mostly men, coming here to ask of the father of the child. They will insult her, call her different names:Olosho, Ashawo, shakutere, okpo.....But in all, this thread will still stand

It was revealed to me......Ohh yess....That some monikers will be banned. Yes, I can see a particular moniker starting with "I" going on a long ban.....it's not Ishilove.....No no no.....But I see it

Ooohhhhhh........Power.........

I see a battle. Yes...... There will be an e-brawl on this thread. It was specifically revealed to me from above

Hallelujah. I was just told that this thread will get to page 2. Wonderful.....Oh thank you Lord

Brethren, wave your hands in tha air as we thank the Lord for this wonderful revelation....Open your mouth and thank God....
grin

corona already opening up new careers for people. small time izzou will be calling ishi for one one one anointing consultation.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by DabuIIIT: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can someone remind me that her husband's name?

His name is Mr Solo Gbebo Makinde
grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by seedorfg(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2020
RETIRED

OOO....LIL WAYNE PLEASE HELP ME OUT......

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Kamalex22(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations sister
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Burgerlomo: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nellybank(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Baby father?
Nwodosis:

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2020
No pregnancy piture tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by zudozz: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
no wonder she no dey slay since..welcome baby boy..
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by northvietnam(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2020
olexjay:
she's now a woman entering womanhood by welcoming a baby so she's a woman and deserves respect, calling someone ma'am doesn't mean something special in other word

So women only enter womanhood when they give birth to a child (with out a known father)...

Other women wey never born pikin, them still dey manHood ni...
How old are u sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ajebuter(f): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
The baby will be named corolabi or corowale or corobowale

Shebi na you be Alfa or pastor that will Christen the baby, abi?

Sule tongue tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Elmander1983(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2020
The husband is?? Wait up dude, she claimed she was a virgin sometime back and said only her husband would enter there. The dudes name is officially boundary breaker!!! grin
Nwodosis:

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Beremx(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Na so my sister
desiregold:
Congrats to her.

This is just the best approach to life. If husband didn't come, look for a man to get you pregnant and have a baby, especially, when you are not getting any younger.

Nothing beats the joy of having your own baby.

But, make sure you can take care of the child ooo, dont bring a baby to this life to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by bonnyhope: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Some men d try o

Who go giv dis one bele
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ajebuter(f): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
who tolded you that I have not bean hustling. For naija it is not by hustling o, it is by who you know

Werey Asaba..

Lala Don release you from ban, abi?

Don't worry, he go soon reason your mata tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by OdefaGirl(f): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:

That this thread will make front-page. For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this thread to be forgotten in the Romance section

I can see a large number of people, mostly men, coming here to ask of the father of the child. They will insult her, call her different names:Olosho, Ashawo, shakutere, okpo.....But in all, this thread will still stand

It was revealed to me......Ohh yess....That some monikers will be banned. Yes, I can see a particular moniker starting with "I" going on a long ban.....it's not Ishilove.....No no no.....But I see it

I see a battle. Yes...... There will be an e-brawl on this thread. It was specifically revealed to me from above

Hallelujah. I was just told that this thread will get to page 2. Wonderful.....Oh thank you Lord

Brethren, wave your hands in tha air as we thank the Lord for this wonderful revelation....Open your mouth and thank God....

grin

Different sets of people in this forum grin grin grin grin
Please let it be revealed to you when coro will disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Congratz Abu

Guys, Pls how can I get to ikorodu from abule egba... No money oooo and I gat to reach one person for ikorodu for an hustle so as to get some cash.

Atleast hustling wunt bring shame unlike begging.

Anyway I can reach ikorodu in this lockdown pls??

Pls any help pls. Begging is really shameful on nairaland especially at this desperate time

How CAn i reach ikorodu n come back without any problem
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by frozen70(f): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:
How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Tell us another story joor

Do you think before talking at all ❓

Wake up your brain
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by bukatyne(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
desiregold:
Congrats to her.

This is just the best approach to life. If husband didn't come, look for a man to get you pregnant and have a baby, especially, when you are not getting any younger.

Nothing beats the joy of having your own baby.

But, make sure you can take care of the child ooo, dont bring a baby to this life to suffer.

Too many baby daddy and baby Mamas are not healthy for the society.

Broken families will be littered about.

Congratulations to her; her parents have profited, she has broken even.

My Yoruba people will understand the bold grin.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by TemiGod(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Awoo88: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
This one don see who kill am belle
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Roon9(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:

grin

grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by bmdmixer: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2020
how many knew she was pregnant self.
all this self witch hunting
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2020
ajebuter:

Werey Asaba..

Lala Don release you from ban, abi?

Don't worry, he go soon reason your mata tongue tongue
lalasticlala can't do me nada again. For your information I am now a chair older on Nairaland. We sit and take decisions together on what goes on here. Do you think it is easy to be a major chair older?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ofiko123(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations to her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.