Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy (52231 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Parisian: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Stop consoling yourself. It is by hustling.
BABANGBALI:
who tolded you that I have not bean hustling. For naija it is not by hustling o, it is by who you know
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Parisian: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Twitter. Go on Twitter and follow Nigerians who posts something that's of interest to you and check who they're following also. That way you get to learn, interact with sane people and even build relationships.
obidaddy:
Just few comments and it's already on front-page.

Anyone knows any Nigerian online forum for serious interactions & learning?

This Nairaland is hopeless. No changes, no improvements, just bland & boring.

Only a little few like explorer brings me here.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by masterflowx(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can someone remind me that her husband's name?

Dubai Potty Operator!
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Learn to speak good English first before you start to give your so called orders. What a noise maker !
look at you, can you speak English more than me? What did you you took in English when you write WAEC? I tooked A, tell me what you took before I continue this discussion with you. I ate people dabbling into what does not concern them
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Nobody "tolded" him sir
who is this?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Gkay1(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2020
ObongawanAKS:

Minus Me!!!
Na u hungry pass.
I dare u. If u know you are not send that guy 5k
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
look at you, can you speak English more than me? What did you you took in English when you write WAEC? I tooked A, tell me what you took before I continue this discussion with you. I ate people dabbling into what does not concern them

Continue "TOOKING" ...get a life please
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by solofresh(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=folake4u post=88178571]Congratulations baby girl![/Baby what You are calling this old hag a baby girl? Smh]
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Continue "TOOKING" ...get a life please
is it my fault that you were forced to stay indoor? Abeg o, carry your this thing comot for my face I no dey buy
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by guiddoti: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
I prophesy unto this thread as a Prophet from above

That this thread will make front-page. For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this thread to be forgotten in the Romance section

I can see a large number of people, mostly men, coming here to ask of the father of the child. They will insult her, call her different names:Olosho, Ashawo, shakutere, okpo.....But in all, this thread will still stand

It was revealed to me......Ohh yess....That some monikers will be banned. Yes, I can see a particular moniker starting with "I" going on a long ban.....it's not Ishilove.....No no no.....But I see it

Ooohhhhhh........Power.........

I see a battle. Yes...... There will be an e-brawl on this thread. It was specifically revealed to me from above

Hallelujah. I was just told that this thread will get to page 2. Wonderful.....Oh thank you Lord

Brethren, wave your hands in tha air as we thank the Lord for this wonderful revelation....Open your mouth and thank God....

grin
hahahaha. Jahweh CoroProfet
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
is it my fault that you were forced to stay indoor? Abeg o, carry your this thing comot for my face I no dey buy
Rest in Peace
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ashawopikin(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can someone remind me that her husband's name?
baby daddy
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by deeva1: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
These ppl will just announce their baby These ppl will just announce their baby without announcing the father
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by BABANGBALI: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Organicist95:

Rest in Peace
same to you
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
same to you

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Insectkiller: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats Halimat.
May God bless the new born. Ameeeen!
cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by olexjay(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:

So women only enter womanhood when they give birth to a child (with out a known father)...

Other women wey never born pikin, them still dey manHood ni...
How old are u sef
people misquote posts cuz they refuses to read diligently, according to her does she announce to the world or to you that her baby is fatherless, why been hypocrite
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by galaxy2020(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
tillaman:
cool
Congrats to her!!!
The dude who knocked her out is a real OG
must be on 7G... grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Denique(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
I prophesy unto this thread as a Prophet from above

I can see a large number of people, mostly men, coming here to ask of the father of the child. They will insult her, call her different names:Olosho, Ashawo, shakutere, okpo.....But in all, this thread will still stand

It was revealed to me......Ohh yess....That some monikers will be banned. Yes, I can see a particular moniker starting with "I" going on a long ban.....

I see a battle. Yes...... There will be an e-brawl on this thread. It was specifically revealed to me from above

I was just told that this thread will get to page 2. Wonderful.....

grin

Izzou o grin why are you like this? grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by thelish(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:

who did u just refer to as Ma’am

Hahahahahahahahaha
Chaiiii
U get bad mouth sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Liposure: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm happy 4 her
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Valmekyz: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hunger Bad my people.
UBA
Anything to help a brother survive pls
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Rejoice5000(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nickymichy:
For those that are yet to have the fruit of the womb...may God Almighty hear your prayers and request today....may you also celebrate as by this time next year... amen
Amen
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Legendguru: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
tillaman:
cool
Congrats to her!!!
The dude who knocked her out is a real OG
who is an O.G?
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by kaima1984(f): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:
How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Tell us another story joor
Haba fear God small,na you comot her womb?I tire for you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Millenniumlady(f): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
cezarman:
I no even send her, but that baby's little fingers are really cute.

I like it when a baby holds one of my fingers ehn...
Pikin don dey hungry me sef, but these women are....

Yeee!!! Who break bottle untop my head
God save you undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
where were you when seun was selling chairs to people on Nairaland? Why didn't you bought some chairs like some of us boughted. Now that I am a big boy on Nairaland you are jealusing me for nothing. If I here peeeeeem from your mouth again I will give other to the moderators to delete all your monikers
hehe if I hear fem, Yoruba class
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by ifeomabernard(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
From the look of the mother, one can guess the kind of person the child will be..

It looks like you'll need that help MORE.....mtchewwwww
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by Oluromantic: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
ifeomabernard:

It looks like you'll need that help MORE.....mtchewwwww
Your ignorance is making you useless to yourself, let alone your community or other families
Re: Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy by rossychik(f): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
northvietnam:
How can A wombless hag give birth to a child..

Tell us another story joor
don't talk like that. For whom I will show mercy, I will show mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch / Tacha Now Managed By Teebillz / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.