Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Advice On Food Or Drugs To Boost Erection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Food Or Drugs To Boost Erection (2662 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice On Food Or Drugs To Boost Erection by DrEbubeagunaech: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Shalom3934:

Yes I do masturbate sometimes, but not all the time. It seems I masturbated 1 day before her visit?

Does it cause that poor erection or no erection at all

Ofcourse , masturbation has the propensity and latitude to precipitate penile flaccidity (erectyle dysfunction). Depending on the chronicity of Vaseline addiction, if ur a regular Vaseline crew, your brain will only be sending signal to ur pen*s to get aroused only at the sight of Vaseline or lux soap, instead of at the sight of a naked lady. Over time, the only thing the part of ur brain responsible for sex will know is only Vaseline, instead of a woman..........

And so on and so forth

Pls no part of this publication should be reproduced or reprinted without due permission from EBUBEAGUNECHEAGU
Re: Advice On Food Or Drugs To Boost Erection by YoungLionken(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:

grin Hey you play too much
My brother if u don't approach this country with humor and playfulness u are liable to face acute tachycardiac heart attack that can lead to poor oxygenation of the brain cells..mmh my broda b4 u can say Jack Robinson, na stroke oo, and they will begin to falsely accuse Innocent village people who finding ways to eat at least one square meal in this lockdown

N/B No part of this publication shall be reproduced in any form without due permission from the publishers (EBUBEAGUNECHEAGU)

Lol. Hope the lockdown is treating you well? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Risikat, blue-eyed Kwaran Woman Remarries Husband(photos) / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.