Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day (72049 Views)

In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Poorboy: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
nedekid:

Then no go answer you with that your user name oh grin
you loan me na
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kasim155: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
jericco1:
Time to marry this girl cheesy

Hmmmm Na loan money u want use say do marriage. U go too pay igbese for like 15 years. Lol
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Poorboy:
What's the interest for 800k for 15 months
9% so weird. They operate like renmoney. It's enslaving

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GindoX(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkemdi89:
Nice one, the MD is my relation.

Enn ennn? I want to ask you out. Am I free? grin
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Poorboy: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
fairfora:
9% so weird. They operate like renmoney. It's enslaving
ok thanks for the clarification
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by oluwasegun007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
richidinho:
grin
Boss

Means of identification
Passport photographs
Utility bill

Is that all I need?

Pls how much is the interest for 15months if I apply for 5m

Badt guy.... Invest wisely.

Take note of interest and repayment plan.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Comedian2019: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
ud4u:

Why are you here :
because I also like money.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by seenga(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
see people looking to get loans. the country hard biko

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Bayokun(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Egungun go soon Jam Trailer, hin don enta express, Getting a Loan at this Time is Anti progress, becos paying back will be problem

Same thing I told my friend that sent me a link to access FG loan....
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by thegloor: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Flier:
Guys it’s a very good loan,22k interest on 1.5 million
Spread within 8 months

It's more than that
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by marshmonii: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
To know more about Rosabon Financial Services offerings, click here to find out.

Alternatively, you can contact Rosabon today by calling Busola on 0815 088 0038 (Lagos), Rita on 0815 088 0039 (Lagos), Folashade on 0815 084 6657 (Lagos), Sophia on 0815 084 6659 (Port Harcourt), Chineye on 0815 088 0082 (Port Harcourt) or Aderonke on 0811 239 1001 (Abuja). You can also chat us on WhatsApp on 0815 088 0066 or send us an email at info@rosabon-finance.com.

Scam Alert, Scam Alert, that you must be a salary earner, tax ID or pension details, utility bill, why can't you guys work with a simple BVN

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Kay25(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's easier to say you can get it 24 hours when u want to app you will know the handful process u need to go through
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Source: https://headlinenews365.com/covid-19-we-are-offering-nigerians-6-million-naira-loan-within-24-hours-rosabon-financial-services-md/
ask the MD, he dey Craz oh, how will person on lockdown with his/her business Lock down be able to repay loan?? What if the applicant have Covid 19, and die in short time. If you give Nigerians loan at this time, be rest assured you are dashing them money
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Elrich7(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
richidinho:
grin
Boss

Means of identification
Passport photographs
Utility bill

Is that all I need?

Pls how much is the interest for 15months if I apply for 5m

Hahahahahahahaha....Abi oo make we folo join body oo
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Zhirinovsky: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is one of the worst finance house to go for a loan.

They don't support LPO, only give salary loan or request for crazy collateral.

For a loan of 2 million you must bring a car worth 4 million and in clean condition.
TonyeBarcanista:

Source: https://headlinenews365.com/covid-19-we-are-offering-nigerians-6-million-naira-loan-within-24-hours-rosabon-financial-services-md/

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
igbi:
I took 200 thousand naira loan from them last year to pay up for something urgent,they told me that if I pay up before the 10 months expired they will remove the said interest( if you like collect 6 million you must pay back in 10 months),after 3 months I tried paying back the loan but they changed their policy that I must pay the 10 months interest weather I reach the 10 months or not,ended up paying a little over 80k on the 200k the deductions was 28,133 naira monthly. Am not a math person so I can't remember the percentage,if you don't mind paying like 80 on 200k loan then go for it,but for me...never will I thread that path again.
I can surely pay back.
What are the requirements?
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Jabioro: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rosabon is not telling the public the about her requirements.Yoi must be a salary earner,Your statement of accounts for past six months,your tax pin and many more..I was frustrated with their bring this and that even with my third party colleteral..I they are ready after coronavarius lockdown they should give me 2.5m naira with my BVN,ID, utility bills,just for three months..I am to pay it back fully..3m...
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bayokun:

Same thing I told my friend that sent me a link to access FG loan....

pls can you send me the link? I beg you
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by a4cube: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
igbi:
I took 200 thousand naira loan from them last year to pay up for something urgent,they told me that if I pay up before the 10 months expired they will remove the said interest( if you like collect 6 million you must pay back in 10 months),after 3 months I tried paying back the loan but they changed their policy that I must pay the 10 months interest weather I reach the 10 months or not,ended up paying a little over 80k on the 200k the deductions was 28,133 naira monthly. Am not a math person so I can't remember the percentage,if you don't mind paying like 80 on 200k loan then go for it,but for me...never will I thread that path again.
Did you not sign the loan agreement? The shouldn't change terms mid way. Anyway in Nigeria everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by don4real18(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin ishilove oya make we go marry
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by MZrapper(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
6Milla that will turn 8Milla within few weeks.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by jericco1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
kasim155:

Hmmmm Na loan money u want use say do marriage. U go too pay igbese for like 15 years. Lol

Na that one dey sweet pass
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi29707: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Openbusiness: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
No be Rosabon wey i know? Lol, audio loan. They will check your bank statement. If your statement is not as strong as Roman Reigns, OYO be your name grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by sparko1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Flier:
Guys it’s a very good loan,22k interest on 1.5 million
Spread within 8 months

So you didn’t see, please note, this is just an estimate there abi!���

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Gazzy88(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meanwhile....

Son: "Dad, there is someone at the door to collect donations for a community swimming pool."
Father: "Okay, give him a glass of water."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Timothyoj(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
sparko1:

So you didn’t see, please note, this is just an estimate there abi!���

Lool
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Okeke1274(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Una no serious for this life oo oo oo
Which one b loan when person never work
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by OmoEpe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
saajus:

3% per month

That's 36% per annum
No sir that's modern day slavery

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by DuxofMen: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
marshmonii:

Scam Alert, Scam Alert, that you must be a salary earner, tax ID or pension details, utility bill, why can't you guys work with a simple BVN

Thank you for this warning. I've been reading comments here and shaking my head. If you're not a salary earner, be ready to look for collateral. Not as easy as they're making out and the interest is enslaving. Don't take.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
This is one of the worst finance house to go for a loan.

They don't support LPO, only give salary loan or request for crazy collateral.

For a loan of 2 million you must bring a car worth 4 million and in clean condition.

Lol
Renmoney is lenient then
Anyone taking a massive loan now is in soup

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Toseenlove: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Peter Obi's Lookalike Spotted In Jos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.