Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day (72046 Views)

In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Maski87: 1:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Yahooze,yahooze oh
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Excuzeme: 1:49am On Apr 08, 2020
yesloaded:

Kidnly attach this full terms & conditions so prospective client will not raise their hope too high

This type of loan is not for business men except people under paid employment with fat paycheck

And hey, I don't blame them because me sef can't put my money at anybody hands anybow

From the look of things, the fact that they cant even come clean with their requirements, what they say is different from what is on their webpage and little-little misyarns and deceit like that, make these LOAN SHARKS dubious and untrusworthy!

Get loan from these crooks at your own risk.

And to think it is an Okoro Loan Shark!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ikinternational: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2020
grandstar:
Interest will be like 10% monthly. Caveat emptor as we say in Yoruba

Okay...I laughed
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ikinternational: 1:58am On Apr 08, 2020
bnbash:
Let it be interest free na.

They're not your parents na
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ikinternational: 2:17am On Apr 08, 2020
EASTERNPOL:
I am sure there is a genuine sinister motive for this loan facility, though it's not harmful,

English wrapped in a paradox
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi46812: 3:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Dantedasz(m): 3:09am On Apr 08, 2020
a4cube:
Did you not sign the loan agreement? The shouldn't change terms mid way. Anyway in Nigeria everything is possible.

They all do this. Even banks so look very well before you leap.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ceejay8: 3:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Egungun becareful na express you dey go ooi
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by igbi: 3:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Excuzeme:

True. I was overwhelmed with the many questions and requirements. I want to add that you have to do remita in your bank giving them the permission to deduct immediately your salary comes in and it most be current account.

For those asking,it didn't take too long if you have your requirements,infact before they give you they must know your house, I mean practically enter your house to be sure you live there,that's what they did to me

Did you not get a copy fo the loan agreement?
If you did, did they ask you to return your copy and then change it terms?
If that did not happen, then you can refuse to pay and then ask them to take you to court because the law does not allow variation of terms of agreement, withour prior notification and agreement with the borrower.

But l am almost 100% certain that you signed a document where the "small prints" said they reserve the right to change the interest rates and terms of the agreement, you certainly were not given the opportunity to read it carefully or they just rushed you to sign the dotted line, while you were still excite dthat you got the loan. grin grin

Bunck of Criminals.

My Papa use to say "Out of Debt, out of Trouble".
I purposely never got a loan in my life and l think l am doing fairly well, rather l am a lender to people in need.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by igbi: 3:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Aside you doing the remita in the bank and them knocking on your house door you have to prove you have steady income,they will call your bank tone sure you income is steady,well all is just to be sure you can pay back.
But the fact that I was asked to pay back the interest despite reaching out to pay all before the tenure ends actually put me off.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by BigBashiru: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Why are so many loan companies springing up in Lagos though at an alarming rate?
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi86420: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2020
5unow5zq73
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by toprealman: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Giving people loan at this time is risky.... See the way people are dying in Ecuador

https://www.nairaland.com/5777924/covid-19-ecuador-cardboard-coffins-over
Guy is it you money?
Is it your risk they are taking?
Are you resident in Ecuador?
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi20556: 4:30am On Apr 08, 2020
elulahkojz
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by miqos02(m): 5:00am On Apr 08, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
To know more about Rosabon Financial Services offerings, click here to find out.

Alternatively, you can contact Rosabon today by calling Busola on 0815 088 0038 (Lagos), Rita on 0815 088 0039 (Lagos), Folashade on 0815 084 6657 (Lagos), Sophia on 0815 084 6659 (Port Harcourt), Chineye on 0815 088 0082 (Port Harcourt) or Aderonke on 0811 239 1001 (Abuja). You can also chat us on WhatsApp on 0815 088 0066 or send us an email at info@rosabon-finance.com.

Bro, have you considered the interest rate? Its more than 5% monthly
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Antichristus: 5:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Loan offer with no information on interest rate? Is this Chinese loan in disguise to voluntarily enslave individual Nigerians after the government had previously enslaved its citizens? Double damnation.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by miqos02(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2020
rinzaugustine:
loan without collateral..nobody does that
even regular banks have been offering non collateral loans in the past one year
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by miqos02(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2020
igbi:
Aside you doing the remita in the bank and them knocking on your house door you have to prove you have steady income,they will call your bank tone sure you income is steady,well all is just to be sure you can pay back.
But the fact that I was asked to pay back the interest despite reaching out to pay all before the tenure ends actually put me off.
I think the company is not fair, renmoney is better though with high interest rate too

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2020
yeye, I asked for ordinary 400k from these company in 2017, they asked for all sorts of documentation sending me running from pillar to post, dem no deliver.

see them now offering 6 mill, see scope.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi6075: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2020
v7ve1kdl3f
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nigeriapen(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram.

WATCH BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBSNgX_406Y
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Saao(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
To know more about Rosabon Financial Services offerings, click here to find out.

Alternatively, you can contact Rosabon today by calling Busola on 0815 088 0038 (Lagos), Rita on 0815 088 0039 (Lagos), Folashade on 0815 084 6657 (Lagos), Sophia on 0815 084 6659 (Port Harcourt), Chineye on 0815 088 0082 (Port Harcourt) or Aderonke on 0811 239 1001 (Abuja). You can also chat us on WhatsApp on 0815 088 0066 or send us an email at info@rosabon-finance.com.
nonsensical. I got a mail from them some time back regarding loan request which I went ahead to request. I filled alot of forms including e-statements of account. After some hours they sent me an email that they can't give me loan that is cool by me but they went ahead to suggest to me to open account with them, then deposit 300k in my account, which they saw in my account into the account I opened with them so I can inturn borrow 200k with 5% interest. They want me open account with my money, borrow some of my money and then pay 5% interest to them on my money. I was angry but I chose to ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by LegalOpinion: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2020
EnterpriseMan:
They always forget to add you must be employed by a bank or the federal government grin grin grin Stupid people

I know something is missing because you can't just come to say you are ready to throw money to random guys on the street.

Are these the only categories that are qualified for this loan?
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GabinoMarket(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Poorboy:
What's the interest for 800k for 15 months?
God bless you!
The Devil is in the details
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GabinoMarket(f): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Truthbites:
50% interest rate

grin grin[/s][s] 50% monthly interest rate[i][/i][s][/s] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GabinoMarket(f): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2020
yesloaded:

Kidnly attach this full terms & conditions so prospective client will not raise their hope too high

This type of loan is not for business men except people under paid employment with fat paycheck

And hey, I don't blame them because me sef can't put my money at anybody hands anybow
Have a tax ID?? Egungun o!�� so that they will withdraw money from it if you Bleep up kpere
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2020
richidinho:
grin
Boss

Means of identification
Passport photographs
Utility bill

Is that all I need?

Pls how much is the interest for 15months if I apply for 5m
Do u want to finish the money..they said 6million,,,and u want to take 5million...what then will others get??
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GabinoMarket(f): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2020
igbi:
I took 200 thousand naira loan from them last year to pay up for something urgent,they told me that if I pay up before the 10 months expired they will remove the said interest( if you like collect 6 million you must pay back in 10 months),after 3 months I tried paying back the loan but they changed their policy that I must pay the 10 months interest weather I reach the 10 months or not,ended up paying a little over 80k on the 200k the deductions was 28,133 naira monthly. Am not a math person so I can't remember the percentage,if you don't mind paying like 80 on 200k loan then go for it,but for me...never will I thread that path again.
Thanks for sharing!
Loan sharks everywhere
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Collecting loan is not bad butvat this period. Hope it's not to keep people under bondage like the state and federal government are doing presently? We were forced to a total lockdown which means no work, no movement, how do you want us to pay back such loan? Will the payment commence after the lockdown? What's the interest rate? Collaterals? And your physical office address both in Lagos and out of Lagos for those interested? What's the company's intention for this? Well meaning Nigerian, what's your take on this? Answers to these please. Thanks
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by GabinoMarket(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Jabioro:
Rosabon is not telling the public the about her requirements.Yoi must be a salary earner,Your statement of accounts for past six months,your tax pin and many more..I was frustrated with their bring this and that even with my third party colleteral..I they are ready after coronavarius lockdown they should give me 2.5m naira with my BVN,ID, utility bills,just for three months..I am to pay it back fully..3m...
You dodged a bullet. In times like this any loan facility asking for interest rate higher than 2.5 per annum - I no Dey do.Yes!
In sensible climes, the government should be injecting money into the economy, and CBN purchasing bonds to make the banks flush with cash so that interest rates can drop and stimulate the economy. Instead all I see is strategies for looting and the disbursing of funds and relief items to ghosts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Peter Obi's Lookalike Spotted In Jos (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.