Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day (72047 Views)

In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Advancedman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
saajus:
wonderful team.

Igbo loan
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi26629: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkemdi89:

E pain you? Go find your own relation na, I am proud of my own.

Happy Quarantine grin grin
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Bimpe29: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
I doubt the sincerity and reliability of this credit facility.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by igbi: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
a4cube:
Did you not sign the loan agreement? The shouldn't change terms mid way. Anyway in Nigeria everything is possible.

I did but they changed it.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by walexy14(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
For those that wants alternative to TB or Fixed deposit with good interest rate .

I work with a Non- banking financial institution called Rosabon Financial Services ( The Concept Group ) 32 Montgomery Road Sabo Yaba with a branch in Abuja & PH licensed and regulated by CBN and also been in existence for over 25 yrs now. our interest rate still remain unbeatable, fantastic and far better than TB and what all the commercial banks are giving out presently. still offer interest rate of 9% to 15.50% depending on the tenor and amount of investment. You can get your interest Upfront , Monthly or @ Maturity. The longer the Tenor , the higher the interest rate. You may contact me if you are interested. 08036450638 or wale.abatan@rosabon-finance.com or www.rosabon-finance.com

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by nedekid: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Poorboy:
you loan me na
Me sef de find loan too.
I Wan change my Id to "bignigger" make them think say I be potential client loan me money grin
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
don4real18:
grin ishilove oya make we go marry
Oya post your bank balance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by eghuan1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
igbi:
I took 200 thousand naira loan from them last year to pay up for something urgent,they told me that if I pay up before the 10 months expired they will remove the said interest( if you like collect 6 million you must pay back in 10 months),after 3 months I tried paying back the loan but they changed their policy that I must pay the 10 months interest weather I reach the 10 months or not,ended up paying a little over 80k on the 200k the deductions was 28,133 naira monthly. Am not a math person so I can't remember the percentage,if you don't mind paying like 80 on 200k loan then go for it,but for me...never will I thread that path again.

That's not 20%. Its 40%.

At 20%, you would have paid 40665 naira.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by kemi68403: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
squ2oy7rdl
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by emmanuelbrown26: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Oya post your bank balance grin
ishilove sweetie, Mak I post? if I marry ishilove waiting I gain for this world
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Babadimimu2019: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
marshmonii:

Its no scam. Its a choice. All the fintech companies that seeks to offer you anything above 5,000 must know your employment status esp if you are into a paid employment. Some of them will want to set up a REMITA Standing Instruction before they assume once your salary comes they auto-deduct. This may not work for self employed people. BVN will always find you. If you don't pay they will report you yo Credit Bureau and you won't be able to take loans anywhere in the country again. No be everything be scam. Their risk appetite also varies. One thing is certain once they are giving you amounts that you pay in installments they need all your biodata that they can rely on in case you default..

Scam Alert, Scam Alert, that you must be a salary earner, tax ID or pension details, utility bill, why can't you guys work with a simple BVN
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

ishilove sweetie, Mak I post?
if I marry ishilove waiting I gain for this world
Post bank balance first before we know what we are doing
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
jericco1:
Time to marry this girl cheesy

Osheyyyy
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Post bank balance first before we know what we are doing

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
ornicus:

Thank you dearest. I see my specs right there, close to the bottom
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
walexy14:
For those that wants alternative to TB or Fixed deposit with good interest rate .

I work with a Non- banking financial institution called Rosabon Financial Services ( The Concept Group ) 32 Montgomery Road Sabo Yaba with a branch in Abuja & PH licensed and regulated by CBN and also been in existence for over 25 yrs now. our interest rate still remain unbeatable, fantastic and far better than TB and what all the commercial banks are giving out presently. still offer interest rate of 9% to 15.50% depending on the tenor and amount of investment. You can get your interest Upfront , Monthly or @ Maturity. The longer the Tenor , the higher the interest rate. You may contact me if you are interested. 08036450638 or wale.abatan@rosabon-finance.com or www.rosabon-finance.com
How far na wale
Longest time
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Poorboy: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
nedekid:

Me sef de find loan too.
I Wan change my Id to "bignigger" make them think say I be potential client loan me money grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Uphand: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
I don’t wish to take a loan. Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital into a financial breakthrough.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by EASTERNPOL: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
I am sure there is a genuine sinister motive for this loan facility, though it's not harmful,

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Bizibi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jabioro:
Rosabon is not telling the public the about her requirements.Yoi must be a salary earner,Your statement of accounts for past six months,your tax pin and many more..I was frustrated with their bring this and that even with my third party colleteral..I they are ready after coronavarius lockdown they should give me 2.5m naira with my BVN,ID, utility bills,just for three months..I am to pay it back fully..3m...
una dey try,taking loans now is risky,way too risky.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by rinzaugustine: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Roon9(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
hope they pay back, many criminal minded Nigerians will go for this with the mindset of hit a d run. pigs dem. only few of us dey trustworthy

You are uncouth and myopic... Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Okikaneseokwu: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2020
saajus:
wonderful team.

They are called Ochonogors family grin
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by moshino(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Giving people loan at this time is risky.... See the way people are dying in Ecuador

https://www.nairaland.com/5777924/covid-19-ecuador-cardboard-coffins-over

Nobody asked you nor 'your company' for a loan.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Yankee101: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2020
And why is this on front page again?

I hope @Seun knows they bear liability for any untoward services rendered by this company by the nature of this endorsement?

If it's an advert there's a caveat. But this is endorsement, pure and simple
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Bostin(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2020
I need 1m for my business please help .
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Lemme go for this one, renmoney, branch, carbon pay later don give up for my matter

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Excuzeme: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2020
saajus:

3% per month

Thats 36% compound interest on total amount!

So, you borrow #6M, you will have to repay back around #8.3M within 15months.

Cheesux !
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by suremanpatriot: 1:36am On Apr 08, 2020
10k to 400k is no loan ooo.Pls make it 500k and above for us o bros.Hop the loan wil come reach us o.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by suremanpatriot: 1:37am On Apr 08, 2020
10k to 400k is no loan ooo. Pls make it 500k and above for us o bros.Hop the loan wil come reach us o.
Re: Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day by Excuzeme: 1:40am On Apr 08, 2020
a4cube:
Did you not sign the loan agreement? The shouldn't change terms mid way. Anyway in Nigeria everything is possible.

igbi:

I did but they changed it.

Did you not get a copy fo the loan agreement?
If you did, did they ask you to return your copy and then change it terms?
If that did not happen, then you can refuse to pay and then ask them to take you to court because the law does not allow variation of terms of agreement, withour prior notification and agreement with the borrower.

But l am almost 100% certain that you signed a document where the "small prints" said they reserve the right to change the interest rates and terms of the agreement, you certainly were not given the opportunity to read it carefully or they just rushed you to sign the dotted line, while you were still excite dthat you got the loan. grin grin

Bunck of Criminals.

My Papa use to say "Out of Debt, out of Trouble".
I purposely never got a loan in my life and l think l am doing fairly well, rather l am a lender to people in need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Peter Obi's Lookalike Spotted In Jos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.