Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series (413 Views)

Bucket List And Other Interesting Life Topics In My Official Talk Series / Youtube And Audio Talk Series : Creative Inspirational Talk Series / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series by Brunicekid(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
❗Good Day, my dearest listeners (Ogbeni Creative Fans)... I do hope we have been fairing pretty good in this Corona "stay home" period. *Happy New Month of April, 2020 once again. Today is the nineteenth day in the Month of April, 2020‼

ANTICIPATE❗‼❗‼❗‼

❗Please, note that:

*Henceforth, my Creative Inspirational Talk Series will now be released by 12:00PM, whether on Wednesdays or Saturdays, whereas the Bonus series (which will feature Airtime Giveaways) at the beginning and end of every month will now be released by 3:00 PM‼

#PLEASE... SHARE❗SHARE‼SHARE❗‼my Creative Inspirational Talk Series (Creative Podcasts) to your family and friends everytime i release them.

*God Bless You All... Thanks.

Join the Newly Created Whatsapp Link for all Naralanders to join this my Creative Talk Series

https:///Dnt9eCNfyaL8dftKmnKY3t

Alternatively, you can chat me on Whatsapp via 09098931770 to be added to this Whatsapp Group Directly.

Re: Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series by Brunicekid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Contact me on 09098931770 to listen to the podcast.
Re: Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series by Brunicekid(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chat me up via 09098931770 on whatsapp/calls to get access to the podcast. It's TOMORROW (Wednesday, April 8th) that the podcast (audio talk series) will be released by exactly 12:00 PM.
Re: Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series by Brunicekid(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Creative Inspirational Talk Series still going on. Join the Whatsapp Group in the post, or DM me on Whatsapp via 09098931770 to join the group.
Re: Audio Talk Series (podcasts): Creative Inspirational Talk Series by Brunicekid(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Creative Inspirational Talk Series still going on. Join the Whatsapp Group in the post, or DM me on Whatsapp via 09098931770 to join the group.

(1) (Reply)

You Wouldn't Believe What This Principal Did At The Assembly Ground / Nairaland Joke For The Day / Nairaland Writers Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.